pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

6 chicken pigs murdered suspect in Cleveland last Thursday

31 year old Lakewood kid Michael Brennan was sprayed with bullets, brutally executed by 6 Cleveland area brain dead cops over $89 robbery.

PARMA HEIGHTS- The Parma Heights Police Department along with the Parma and Brooklyn Police Departments have released the names and information of the officers involved in the chase and deadly shooting of an armed robbery suspect last week.

Last Thursday, police said Michael Brennan, 31, of Lakewood,*ordered employees at the Papa John's on Pearl Road to hand over cash. *He got away with $89.

Officers*chased Brennan's pickup truck on Interstate 480 east, where he crashed into the median near State Road. According to police, he got out of the truck with a weapon and officers shot him.

Six officers from Parma Heights, Parma and Brooklyn fired their weapons, and are now on administrative leave. They are:

Sgt. Jeff Krepina- Parma Heights- 23 years of service
    Patrolman Charles Mehlman-Parma Heights-22 years of service
    Patrolman Scott Jackson-Parma Heights-16 years of service
    Patrolman Stephen Lindh-Parma Heights-13 years of service
    Patrolman Dan Toporowich-Parma-14 years of service
    Patrolman Shane Phillips-Brookyln- 11 years of service

Police sources said Brennan had a replica gun, but the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office is testing to confirm that.

According to a news release, Patrolman Jackson was also involved in a previous shooting incident that occurred on Dec 1, 2012. Jackson was part of the SWAT unit that engaged with a man holding a woman hostage inside a residence. The SWAT team entered the area and the suspect was fatally wounded. Officer Jackson continues to serve as a Team Leader for the Southwest Enforcement Bureau.

Officer Phillips was also involved in a previous police-involved shooting. On April 13, 2012 he responded to a call of a man with a shotgun whofatally shot his wife and children at the Cracker Barrel in Brooklyn.Officer Phillips and other members of his department fatally shot the suspect who was considered a threat to others at the time.

The city of Cleveland is investigating the chase and shooting since it happened in the city.

Parma Heights, Parma, and Brooklyn Police Departments have extended their sympathy to the family and friends of Michael Brennan.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

So if you're at the scene you're gonna wait to see if its a replica gun or not before defending yourself?
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave smitch124 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

pronk

Michael's truck was surrounded by morons, he had nowhere to go and yes, cop should wait for the suspect to shoot first and then to respond accordingly. Kid wanted to commit suicide and trigger happy pigs couldn't figure it out.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Well if he wanted suicide he got his wish. So what is the problem. Why should they wait to see if he is going to shoot one of them.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

One less thief walking the streets of cleveland
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave Kindred 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smitch124

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Michael's truck was surrounded by morons, he had nowhere to go and yes, cop should wait for the suspect to shoot first and then to respond accordingly. Kid wanted to commit suicide and trigger happy pigs couldn't figure it out.
    You are seriously saying the Cops should wait for him to shoot 1st?

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    One less thief walking the streets of cleveland
    He wasn't a thief, kid comes from respected family, had some issues with illegal substance, been twice in rehab.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    You are seriously saying the Cops should wait for him to shoot 1st?

Bingo! This is not Vietnam, they suppose to serve and protect, not to murder and apologize. They weren't drafted to be cops.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

cop should wait for the suspect to shoot first

pronk

CURRENT ENTRIES

LIST

October 19, 2015

sending lots of prayers and strength to the family may God comfort you .*

R.I.P Mikey

Kim,*Parmaheight, Ohio

October 19, 2015

Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over you.

October 19, 2015

RIP.*
    Dear Mike and Rhonda,
    My heart breaks for you. My thoughts, love and prayers are with you.

Beth Borato,*Bay Village, Ohio

October 19, 2015

Vicki and Family,

For everything there is a Season, a time for every purpose under Heaven ECC. 3:1...
    Gods strength is there in your time of the loss of your heart and soul, your son, Michael. When you experience the fiery, furnace of suffering, God's loving purpose is there to comfort you and make you stronger. I have read that you have a strong faith already so I pray that you continue to trust God is at work for you and your family...you don't see it or hear it...just trust. I continue to ask God to give you comfort and strength in the coming days. God Bless you my friend.

To Michael - Watch over your mom...I was just getting to know you and your story which I will continue to do. Rest In Peace

My deepest condolences,

Sue Miller

Sue Miller,*Chesterfield, New Jersey

October 19, 2015

Rest in peace

Ohio

October 19, 2015

IN LOVING MEMORY...THE GREAT ARTIST...MUSICIAN...ENTERTAINER...WHO TOUCHED MANY LIVES...WHO KNEW HOW TO HIT THE HIGH NOTES...MY FANTASTIC NEPHEW...REST IN PEACE WITH THE LORD...UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN...GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE...LUV KIM SCHMIDT 'MIKEYS' AUNT

Kim Schmidt,*New York, New York

October 18, 2015

To Mikey's family, and his mother. I knew your son. He visited my home many times, and he was always a gentleman to me. He was a very close friend of my son Jeffrey. My son is devastated by your son's passing, and he will miss Mikey very, very much. I know your son will be at peace now. I am so very sorry for your loss. I do believe that God and the Angels are holding him now, and that he is walking with them in peace and love. Please know that our hearts are broken for you, and my son and I would do whatever we can for you.
    Bless your hearts and may God shine down on you with all of his Love and Strength in this time that we all wish you did not have to endure.

Connie Conroy

October 18, 2015

Prayers, Strength, and Love to Vicki, Bill and their families.
    I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

Wendy Barchalk,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

I only spent a few days with him but in that time saw what a sweet man he was. He spoke of his struggles and how proud he was to overcome them. He was a gentle soul and I hope he can rest easy now. My thoughts are with all his loved ones.

Sara Taylor,*Mount Washington, Kentucky

October 18, 2015

R.I.p

Wendy,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say...
    but first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.
    I'm writing this from heaven. Here I dwell with God above.
    Here, there's no more tears of sadness; here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.
    Remember that I'm with you every morning, noon and night.
    That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through,
    God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you."

It's good to have you back again; you were missed while you were gone.
    As for your dearest family, they'll be here later on.
    I need you here badly; you're part of my plan.
    There's so much that we have to do, to help our mortal man.

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
    And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.
    And when you lie in bed at night, the day's chores put to flight.
    God and I are closest to you....in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years
    because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.
    But do not be afraid to cry; it does relieve the pain.
    Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.
    But if I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.
    But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is o'er.
    I'm closer to you now, than I ever was before.

There are many rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;
    but together we can do it by taking one day at a time.
    It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too...
    that as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and pain,
    then you can say to God at night......"My day was not in vain."
    And now I am contented....that my life has been worthwhile,
    knowing as I passed along the way, I made somebody smile.

So if you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low,
    just lend a hand to pick him up, as on your way you go.
    When you're walking down the street, and you've got me on your mind;
    I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go.... from that body to be free,
    remember you're not going.....you're coming here to me.*

Ruth Ann Mahaffey (author)
    ©Copyright 1998

Lisa Emling,*Berea, Ohio

October 18, 2015

RIP

Sue B.,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

R.I.P

Frank Jurusz,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

R.I.P my heart goes out to all

Lisa Muscatello,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

My sincerest condolences to the entire family on the loss of this young soul. May he find peace and happiness within, and may the family find comfort in knowing that he is in good hands.

Sandra Valois,*Avon, Ohio

October 18, 2015

Doug & Elvira Garman,*Flagstaff, Arizona

October 18, 2015

I'm so sorry and deeply saddened by your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you.

Michelle Carpenter,*Lakewood, Ohio

October 18, 2015

Rest in peace Mikey mike

Shawn Shawn,*Cleveland, Ohio

October 18, 2015

Mikey was loved by many, young and old. He touched so many lives in a good way. Many of us have good memories of his sense of humor and beautiful artwork. Soar with your wings. Miss you my friend.

Barb Zanzano,*Cleveland, Ohio

19 text entries, 1 photo

- See more at: http://m.legacy.com/guestbooks/cleve....qIQ6WG7p.dpuf

smitch124

Bingo! This is not Vietnam, they suppose to serve and protect, not to murder and apologize. They weren't drafted to be cops.
    And if his shot kills a Cop? He had it coming?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

Forget it Jake. It's Cleveland.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Another one bites the dust.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If Citizens haven't got the memo already, don't play around with the Law. Just look at what happened to that 17 year white kid in Michigan. He got killed for a minor traffic infraction because the cop choose to make it a big deal out of it like the Sandra Bland case in Texas. The Gen X cops are out of control thanks to today's violent movies encouraging to be above the law.
    Points Awarded:

Dan Kelly gave frostno98 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

If he's running around sticking people up with a pistol then he deserves to get shot. live by the sword die by the sword
    Points Awarded:

Dan Kelly gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    And if his shot kills a Cop? He had it coming?
    tough luck! pigs chased him, endangering innocent motorists & pedestrians, not the other way around.
    Few weeks ago undercover task force arrested 3 Cleveland renegade cops who illegally raided private homes and "confiscated" cash & "evidence " from scared tenants.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

tough luck! pigs chased him, endangering innocent motorists & pedestrians, not the other way around.
    Few weeks ago undercover task force arrested 3 Cleveland renegade cops who illegally raided private homes and "confiscated" cash & "evidence " from scared tenants.
    think your confused here my man, sounds like the SUSPECT was the one endangering innocent motorists and pedestrians.......whether the gun is real or fake you go pointing that shit around and as we have seen and was rightfully done, your gonna get put down.....well done to these cops.....crazy to be saying the cops are outta line here...your taught when your 3 dont play with guns this cat played with guns.....

could understand you pissed if the cat was unarmed but this is just nonsense to be backing him......

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Moral of the story -- Don't rob. You never know what could happen to you.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Moral of the story -- Don't rob. You never know what could happen to you.
    2nd moral of the story - Pronk is still a doosh.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If Citizens haven't got the memo already, don't play around with the Law. Just look at what happened to that 17 year white kid in Michigan. He got killed for a minor traffic infraction because the cop choose to make it a big deal out of it like the Sandra Bland case in Texas. The Gen X cops are out of control thanks to today's violent movies encouraging to be above the law.

I watched that video of the Michigan kid, I wished the cop shot him about 30 seconds into the video when the kid refused to give over his license/registration. Like the cop mentioned before, he had pulled over a couple more people and let them off. The one thing I don't agree with is the fuking cop driving around a vehicle that has been flashed multiple times because his lights were that bright and he continues pulling people over for it, guy is just trying to get his numbers up and the people before this kid had nothing wrong, this kid on the other hand....

That kid was certainly acting like a fuking idiot and the cop started off by being polite and the whole thing would of been over in a minute had the kid just said no problem here's my info and sorry I thought your brights were on. Oh well.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wait a second, who started this whole ordeal again?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I watched that video of the Michigan kid, I wished the cop shot him about 30 seconds into the video when the kid refused to give over his license/registration. Like the cop mentioned before, he had pulled over a couple more people and let them off. The one thing I don't agree with is the fuking cop driving around a vehicle that has been flashed multiple times because his lights were that bright and he continues pulling people over for it, guy is just trying to get his numbers up and the people before this kid had nothing wrong, this kid on the other hand....

That kid was certainly acting like a fuking idiot and the cop started off by being polite and the whole thing would of been over in a minute had the kid just said no problem here's my info and sorry I thought your brights were on. Oh well.
    Fukk that man. Cop was wrong, harassing people that were just trying to inform him that his brights were on.

Tax paying honest citizens should not have to bow down to some prick cop just because he's bored and looking for action. If you know one of these ass tickling cops is in the wrong make them pay for it, start recording with your cell phone and get that mother f***** off the streets before he kills somebody.

We cannot have crazy power hungry police roaming our streets there needs to be checks and balances.

As for the perpetrator in the original story he deserves to be shot 100 times.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Fukk that man. Cop was wrong, harassing people that were just trying to inform him that his brights were on.

Tax paying honest citizens should not have to bow down to some prick cop just because he's bored and looking for action. If you know one of these ass tickling cops is in the wrong make them pay for it, start recording with your cell phone and get that mother f***** off the streets before he kills somebody.

We cannot have crazy power hungry police roaming our streets there needs to be checks and balances.

As for the perpetrator in the original story he deserves to be shot 100 times.

That cop deserves to get his shit pushed in a few times for being a prick and pulling people over after the 1st time someone flashed him. You'd think he would realize that and wouldn't harass the people anymore if they flash him and he knew why.

Cop shouldn't be getting shit for shooting this dipshit kid, he should be getting shit for still pulling over people after multiple people complained. Cop was looking for a reason to pull someone over hoping to write a few tickets for BS and the first few people were happy to hand over shit and they weren't under the influence, then he finally got the type of person he wanted, the rebel.

Cop is to blame for being a prick and pulling people over even though he knew his lights were bright.
    Kid is to blame for thinking he was above the law and not handing over his license/reg, like the rest of us that drive and get pulled over.

Don't know what can happen to the cop, because I'm sure there are plenty of situations like this where cops will toss in bright bulbs and pull over every single person that flashes them. 90% of the people they pull over, they let go. 10% probably have something going on with them when cops run plates/names. So I understand the harassment, don't agree with it, but I get it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Still retarded I see.

BrickJames
    Action

That cop deserves to get his shit pushed in a few times for being a prick and pulling people over after the 1st time someone flashed him. You'd think he would realize that and wouldn't harass the people anymore if they flash him and he knew why.

Cop shouldn't be getting shit for shooting this dipshit kid, he should be getting shit for still pulling over people after multiple people complained. Cop was looking for a reason to pull someone over hoping to write a few tickets for BS and the first few people were happy to hand over shit and they weren't under the influence, then he finally got the type of person he wanted, the rebel.

Cop is to blame for being a prick and pulling people over even though he knew his lights were bright.
    Kid is to blame for thinking he was above the law and not handing over his license/reg, like the rest of us that drive and get pulled over.

Don't know what can happen to the cop, because I'm sure there are plenty of situations like this where cops will toss in bright bulbs and pull over every single person that flashes them. 90% of the people they pull over, they let go. 10% probably have something going on with them when cops run plates/names. So I understand the harassment, don't agree with it, but I get it.
    I have actually been in a similar situation where a cop wanted to search my car and I wouldn't let him and I wouldn't step out of the car. the cop told me to sit tight went back to his car and called his commanding officer to come and try to resolve the situation.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I have actually been in a similar situation where a cop wanted to search my car and I wouldn't let him and I wouldn't step out of the car. the cop told me to sit tight went back to his car and called his commanding officer to come and try to resolve the situation.

But I'm assuming you handed him your license and registration. Cop didn't want to search this guys car (which he can't do) All the cop asked for was license and registration, which is the first thing every single cop has asked me for when I have been pulled over. Which I always hand right over and everything has always gone smooth as can be. Hands me a ticket or says "yada yada yada". Never had a run in with a police man that's ever gone bad, because I do what's asked, because I know I don't have anything to hide.

And the cop didn't want to search this kids car, he asked for license/reg and the kid wanted nothing to do with it from the beginning. I can only think that he had something to hide, why else wouldn't someone just hand it over/ show it to the cop.

jtoler

But I'm assuming you handed him your license and registration. Cop didn't want to search this guys car (which he can't do) All the cop asked for was license and registration, which is the first thing every single cop has asked me for when I have been pulled over. Which I always hand right over and everything has always gone smooth as can be. Hands me a ticket or says "yada yada yada". Never had a run in with a police man that's ever gone bad, because I do what's asked, because I know I don't have anything to hide.

And the cop didn't want to search this kids car, he asked for license/reg and the kid wanted nothing to do with it from the beginning. I can only think that he had something to hide, why else wouldn't someone just hand it over/ show it to the cop.
    Because everyone isnt a weak sheep. Cop had no business pulling him over in the first place. He knew his lights were brighter than normal, so what someone tries to get you to dim your lights he admitted he knew his lights were too bright, so a casual driver is supposed to be able to differentiate between lights that are too bright without being engaged and bright lights engaged? How about replace your bright lights that are blinding people. Bright is bright all looks the same. Everyone is gonna flash you if they cant see, but he knew that and was looking to lord his power trip over someone. So if someone decides not to flash him and crashes into him then what? If I had tried to help the cop and myself by trying to get him to dim his lights and he pulled me over asking for stuff Id question if he was really a cop too. Where are the people sticking up for this kid, maybe they protested I dont know dont really watch the news, but people have become so trained, just because someone's a cop gives them no reason to go power tripping over people looking for trouble. Nothing happened to cop, if I was this kid's family Id sue the city, county, and state, a death that should have never happened had the cop not been a jerk.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-20-15 at 10:22 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Dumb fukk got what he deserved

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Because everyone isnt a weak sheep. Cop had no business pulling him over in the first place. He knew his lights were brighter than normal, so what someone tries to get you to dim your lights he admitted he knew his lights were too bright, so a casual driver is supposed to be able to differentiate between lights that are too bright without being engaged and bright lights engaged? How about replace your bright lights that are blinding people. Bright is bright all looks the same. Everyone is gonna flash you if they cant see, but he knew that and was looking to lord his power trip over someone. So if someone decides not to flash him and crashes into him then what? If I had tried to help the cop and myself by trying to get him to dim his lights and he pulled me over asking for stuff Id question if he was really a cop too. Where are the people sticking up for this kid, maybe they protested I dont know dont really watch the news, but people have become so trained, just because someone's a cop gives them no reason to go power tripping over people looking for trouble. Nothing happened to cop, if I was this kid's family Id sue the city, county, and state, a death that should have never happened had the cop not been a jerk.
    I have actually seen the YouTube video that this kid must have watched before he got pulled over at some point where you just roll your window down a crack and ask if you're being detained and why the reason it didn't work for this kid is because the YouTube video was made for people being harassed at the border for no reason and at immigration checkpoints not a stop for doing something illegal like flashing someone. Kid did everything he was told to do, got out of the car laid down on the ground cop was just so insulted that he questioned his authority. I personally believe the real truth about police is that their job is just so mind numbingly boring that they try to manufacturer drama just so they can emulate the police they grew up watching on TV just my opinion though

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

probably went to the same police academy as my personal favorite cop:

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I have seen that video before too that's funny that cop is a mental midget. They train these guys how to outsmart you and get into your car for a search I think he got so mad because he just froze like a deer in headlights and couldn't remember his training what a chump dick

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, he is trained to drop the ol "we can do this the easy way, or the hard way" line, followed up with "I'll have a sniffer dog here in 15 minutes".

which, when i'm hit with that, I usually say "if we're gonna be here that long, can you call your wife down here, I need something, or someone, to do while we wait."

if he tells me he's not married, and is a young cop, I say, "do you have a sister in town?" if he's an old guy who tells me he's not married, I say "do you have any daughters?"

all of these tidbits, and others, are set forth in chapter 8 of "DonkLand's Guide to Dealing with the Police" (tm)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-20-15 at 12:13 PM.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

if he was in NYC he would be fine....84 shots and 83 missed
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b093be51bbb978

kids fault

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Saw that a long time ago, I think its fake.

12 Last