Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

new season walking dead

that fukkin horn

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Took me 3 times flipping it on to finally finish it. Couldn't stand the black and white "flashback", at least tell us that it's X months prior. I at first didn't even catch on that it was a flashback and thought my TV was penetrating up.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Took me 3 times flipping it on to finally finish it. Couldn't stand the black and white "flashback", at least tell us that it's X months prior. I at first didn't even catch on that it was a flashback and thought my TV was penetrating up.

i thought the same but then realized it goes back to colour when in present

Ted Sheckler

If they decide to do some more flashbacks and tell 2 stories at once, may have to quit the show. Really enjoyed the first couple seasons, almost stopped watching a couple times since. Usually a show I don't watch until wednesday or so because others shows that I like more on Sunday nights.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

who u think blew the whole operation?

-500 on deanna

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post

-500 on deanna

Carl. Then Rick murders him and finally makes every fan of the show happy.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

-500 on deanna
    Father Gabriel +200
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Father Gabriel +200

Racist.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

guys, I watched the crap out of walking dead but grew tired and haven't watched the last season and a half...opinions on catching up with walking dead or should I start to watch Fargo the series instead?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    guys, I watched the crap out of walking dead but grew tired and haven't watched the last season and a half...opinions on catching up with walking dead or should I start to watch Fargo the series instead?
    like ted said flashbacks were annoying but the first episode was exciting i recommend watching it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ratings down for a season premiere.

I didn't like the black and white either. Made them look cheap. Thought it was 1950.

Who blew the horn? I'm guessing the priest or one of the WATCHERS? What do you call those with the W on the forehead?

But like I said.. horrible start to the season. This could be one of the last seasons? Who knows?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Ratings down for a season premiere.

I didn't like the black and white either. Made them look cheap. Thought it was 1950.

Who blew the horn? I'm guessing the priest or one of the WATCHERS? What do you call those with the W on the forehead?

But like I said.. horrible start to the season. This could be one of the last seasons? Who knows?
    Wolves.

I actually liked the black/white flashbacks. It addresses the implications from the season 5 finale yet keeps the storyline moving forward
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave survive 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

Can zombies walk up stairs? Depends on what season you are watching.... Can you heard zombies all together and move them where you want? Depends on what season you are watching... Many inconsistencies like this to be found.

I watch the show, I liked the first couple of seasons and then really lost interest. I'm glad they killed off that little blonde with the big eyes that was a horrible actress. Anyway, I invested my time in all the other seasons so I will force myself to watch this one. Hopefully they are able to end the show on a high note.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

The kid in the beanie cap that Rick tackled by the quarry - wife beater's son- he definitely set of the horn.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    The kid in the beanie cap that Rick tackled by the quarry - wife beater's son- he definitely set of the horn.
    Him or the faggety priest.....

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Him or the faggety priest.....
    Sasha should have put one between his eyes when she had him at the end of last season. Guy is useless.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I really liked the first season but for some reason couldn't get into the second and haven't watched it since.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Ye. Gave up on the show half way thru season 3. It got boring.

TheMoneyShot

Why are the ratings down?

TheSideBet

Why are the ratings down?
    Possibly the post weeks' streaming and Netflix binge watching viewers who don't catch the episodes same night.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

definitely died down after the first seasons, i like the whole concept big fan of the show really looking forward to the 2nd episode

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

-500 on deanna
    The wolves. Deanna would have no reason to do that.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The wolves. Deanna would have no reason to do that.
    wouldnt be so sure on that...her body language was skeptic agreeing everything with rick

they said the horn was coming back from home, this is based on books right? so you guys probably know who it is and we non readers look stup

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing I read somewhere else, which makes the most sense, is it wasn't done to sabotage anything. Wolves probably attacked the compound when they saw most of the muscle leave and someone in the compound is blowing the horn to get Rick and the crew back.

It was pointed out that it was only a dry run, but the trailer fell, so they proceeded.

I'd be very surprised if this isn't what happens.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    havent seen fargo but i would stay away with walking, really are beating a dead horse, and as someone else mentioned so many inconsistencies now.....its awesome concept but for me i wish it was more 'real' like the season where they had to escape from terminus they find a bunch of automatic weapons yet only take a couple of them and leave the rest....shit just pisses me off if guns were in that short supply you take EVERYTHING......be strong my man dont go back you dont want to get sucked back into shit....

bigballa

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    One thing I read somewhere else, which makes the most sense, is it wasn't done to sabotage anything. Wolves probably attacked the compound when they saw most of the muscle leave and someone in the compound is blowing the horn to get Rick and the crew back.

It was pointed out that it was only a dry run, but the trailer fell, so they proceeded.

I'd be very surprised if this isn't what happens.
    yeah it musta been the 'wolves' i agree...that denna isnt that stupid and the priest has no balls he wouldnt do that....good call my man.....

bigballa

one thing i dont get is while they were herding them....why wasnt the group at the back killing them....i mean at one point they mentioned 'just another 20 miles to go...i mean hahahahaha they werent going to get them to got another 20 miles like that i thought they were just trying to get them all out then weed them down...i know there was alot of them but i thought surely you should try to start wacking them......

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

was enjoying fear the walking dead, wish they wouldve gotten 2 more eps out in their 1st season.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Pilot episode for TWD is easily one of the best 1st episodes ull ever see for a series. Enjoy this series a lot , also FTWD had a great 1st season. Hope Glen dies so Maggie is single and ready to mingle, maybe with Tara

charcoalbbq
    charcoalbbq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i can't stand the way rick talks anymore....they are overdoing i with rick. show trying to cash in with garbage writing because of past fame.

TheMoneyShot

JSS - Best Episode Ever

First time ever.... episode went by so fast. I didn't want it to end. That was well done.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Carol was so happy to get back to slicing throats instead of slicing carrots in the kitchen!

I think Carl finally gets eaten this season...his character has peaked and is on the decline.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zen master and carl need to be the next to go. Carl on there all this time and hesitates to a murderer crying 'don't kill me boo hoo" then zen master lets scum run away with a gun? come on man. no way

TheMoneyShot

Carl needs to bang that one girl. He's coming of age.

TheSideBet

Carl needs to bang that one girl. He's coming of age.
    He had her in that tree last season, missed his shot to get it in. Thats why she's leaving, in search of a real man.

123 Last