Betpoints: 43540

got the beans stuck above the frank.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kidney stones.

Women who have experienced child birth and kidney stones said having kidney stones was worse.
    Agreed! I've had them 3 times and each time they had to extract them thru my Johnson with a scope that had something that looked like a French fry basket attached to the end. I was knocked out for the procedure but that first time you pee after the surgery, good Lord!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

penetrate man that's like my worst nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    When I was 19, I framed houses and had a skill saw kick back after hitting a knot. Cut through 4 fingers. Two were dangling and were saved but lost the other two.

I have also tore my Achilles and while it wasn't as painful as exposed bone, it took forever to heal from, hated being laid up

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Can't even compare to some of these guys, one guy getting dick chopped another losing fingers. I had really bad concussion when I was drunk so not painful just the recovery when I was sober was brutal, fuckin freezing cold in 90 degree weather, couldn't eat or sleep for a week in the hospital.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Bosseman22 View Post
    got the beans stuck above the frank.
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Did a jump stop in basketball after driving the lane with a shoe that wasn't tied.....all of my weight/force came down on my ankle sideways......fell to the ground and couldn't walk for a week. Ankle had a softball on it for a while

Didn't break anything somehow but tore ligaments....The pain was unreal, I was basically crying on the court just laying there

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

When I was 18, I was in a car crash where I was the passenger in the front seat and my buddy was driving his Camaro. He was coming off a ramp and saw a green light in front of him and thinking the green light meant a straight ahead road he drove right thru it and off the road (the light was meant to signal a turn). We went down a huge embankment and completely totaled his car. Air bags deployed. Front wind shield shattered. The craziest part was that we were air born off the road for maybe like a second and you could see we were going to crash really bad. I just covered my head and braced for impact. The smell of the air bags was one of the worst smells I an ever remember. My buddy wasnt hurt but I got a broken tailbone, a concussion, and my hearing was gone for a day or so. We smelled leaking gasoline and got out of the car as quickly as possible all on adrenaline. Some other people who were stopped at the light had saw our entire crash and called an ambulance. I remember one of the girls asking if I was all alright and I just looked at her and saw her mouth moving but I was like "I cant hear you". It was really strange. But other than that, we were ok.

I've sprained my ankle a bunch of times and that was pretty painful. I once OD'ed on sleeping pills and was taken to a hospital where I had a catheter put in. That too was painful.

First 12