jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Uconn Cafeteria Rant

Throw the jerkoff out of school

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

This is America's youth, a bunch of entitled young punks with not an ounce of respect in his body. I hope he got his ass kicked outside by that cop. Back in my day the manager would have dragged him outside and took care of business himself. Nowadays everybody wants to sue somebody.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I gotta try some of that jalapeno and bacon mac and cheese. Seems like it is good stuff. Unless you have tried it, you might not understand the issue at hand.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a few random thoughts:

1. typical poor handling of a "tense" situation by a bald guy who has been given a thumbnail's amount of authority. probably an ex-nhl chat room monitor

2. 2001 is calling.... it wants its flip-phone back

3. good thing the lesbian twins stepped in before the JJ-esque bald guy got his ass kicked

4. how good could the whiny shit starter's "fukkin food" have really been...... fuk it, kid, you're in college...... go eat some pussy instead.

5. "fffuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkk!!!!! I am fuuuukkkkkeeddddd!!!" -- FUNNIEST line in the whole clip

6. if the bald guy wasn't such a bald wussy, he'd have taken the kids "fukkin' food" and shoved it in his fukkin' face the first sign of the punk wanting to get physical

7. all the signs of xanax involvement here; kid probably didn't even have any recall of what went down

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Real punishment would have been let him stay in school pile up that debt and find out a college degree is worthless today
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Jj the manager of the place looks like you at first I thought it was,and that's why you had posted the video.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    Jj the manager of the place looks like you at first I thought it was,and that's why you had posted the video.
    i did too, particularly when he let the punk completely own him like a true nutless wonder

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

HahahahahaHahahahaha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

drunks

he is worthless in society