Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

** depositors

I'm having a nightmare of a time with a ** deposit into my 5D account. It's not 5Dimes fault. The damn 20 year old girl at my ** location spelled my first name wrong despite having my license. She typed in Brain, instead of Brian. Therefore it was rejected after going back and forth for 3 days. So make sure if you use this deposit method, that fresh out of High School girl enters your information in correctly. What a headache.....

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Weird. That deposit method is x'd out.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah it happens to me all the time you can actually call the company and they can change it over the phone. I hate it how they have these idiots working behind the counter. It seems half of them can not even read or spell. It's the worst when the receiver has like 4 names and they are the most obsure names and you have to have 2 first names 1 middle name 3 last names. Wish they could have some easier names. But yeah always double check it before the cashier submits the info. Nine times out of ten they will spell it wrong.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah it happens to me all the time you can actually call the company and they can change it over the phone. I hate it how they have these idiots working behind the counter. It seems half of them can not even read or spell. It's the worst when the receiver has like 4 names and they are the most obsure names and you have to have 2 first names 1 middle name 3 last names. Wish they could have some easier names. But yeah always double check it before the cashier submits the info. Nine times out of ten they will spell it wrong.
    That's the step I'm currently on. On hold with them as I type this. 5D tried several times over last 48 hours and they kept getting rejected. But I'm glad there's hope. Last time I called with an issue I had to hang up on ** and call back because I honestly couldn't understand the agent.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

All is right in the world. They updated my information over the phone and then 5D processed my deposit instantly. Glad that headache is over. Let that be a lesson to future depositors(always double check your information)

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

It's also happened to me numerous times.....pain but eventually it works itself out.

tatom21
    tatom21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Happened to me the other day. I was credited with the 500. But my book never got the money. Well i hit a big parlay and notice 508 missing outa my balance. Call the book to see wtf and they said name was misspelled and cant get the money. I was like wtf why didn't yall call me? Has on your account dont ever call. Well thankfully i got the 500 back but that bs could have cost me 500 and black listed.