Betpoints: 235

Another school shooting

This one looks bad..
    Multiple reports of deaths in shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ten dead and twenty more wounded........

sounds like he was a better shot than most deranged gunmen

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2402

4chan user apparently...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Heard shooter was asking people their religion and blasting them. Don't know what religion they said.
    This might be a jihad.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

13 dead now plus shooter

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Same city that one of the heroes in France is from. Kids were asked their religion. Nobody is releasing this shooter's name. Smells like a extremist retaliation to me.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Heard shooter was asking people their religion and blasting them. Don't know what religion they said.
    This might be a jihad.
    If victims answered Christian they were shot in the head and killed. If they didn't answer or said a religion other than Christian they were just shot in the leg.

Don't know what faith, if any, the shooter was.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hmmm.... pretty dumb for college students..... for once I see someone answer "christian" and get shot in the head, my answer would immediately be "allah, akbar!!!!"

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hmmm.... pretty dumb for college students..... for once I see someone answer "christian" and get shot in the head, my answer would immediately be "allah, akbar!!!!"
    A very inappropriate and stupid comment. Show some respect for the deceased. No of us would be thinking clearly under such circumstances. Sitting in a classroom studying then all of a sudden have a rifle pointed at your head.

I suspect most of us would get very religious if placed in the same situation. Especially after seeing your friend next to you have their head blown off. Instantly plunged into a state of shock! I hope karma doesn't inject you into anything remotely as tragic.

By the by, as stated the faith, if any, of the shooter is not known at this time. My guess is he will turn out to be an atheist or nihilist or some such other.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 10-01-15 at 09:19 PM.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Obamas son

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

PRESS RELEASE
    FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION

The National Rifle Association is pleased to posthumously congratulate CHRIS HARPER MERCER on winning the coveted title of BEST SHOOTER IN OREGON. This CONSTITUTIONAL HERO reminded everyone today of the INVIOLABLE SANCTITY of the SECOND AMENDMENT and the vital necessity of having a range of armaments and ammunition always available in our PROUD COUNTRY.

We look forward to determining Mr. Mercer’s standing in the MOST KILLS, LONGEST RAMPAGE, and MOST HEADSHOTS competition as this information becomes available.

If you’re worried about your personal safety as the CONSTITUTIONAL HERO competition continues, please purchase weapons and ammo at our webstore. Remember, as we say at the NRA, “nothing’s going to change, so you might as well go with it.”

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Kaboom! It had to be said

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

too bad none of those kids werent carrying. my niece's kids learn in school that a woman can have a penis and a man can have a vagina when they should be learning how to shoot a firearm. i dislike the united states very much

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

"An online dating profile that appears to belong to Mercer lists his hobbies and interests as "Internet, killing zombies, movies, music, reading." Under ethnicity, it says "mixed race" and his relationship status says "single -- never married."
    The profile also says he is currently in college and lives with his parents, is a Republican and not religious. It also says he doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs.
    One of the groups on the site that he belongs to is called "Doesn't Like Organized Religion."
    A witness to the shooting, Kortney Moore, told the Roseburg News-Review newspaper that she was in a writing class when a shot came through a window.
    She said the gunman entered her classroom, told people to get on the ground and then asked people to stand up and state their religion before opening fire."