Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Request for a Religion forum. Quarantine this crap like you would a virus.

Serious, it would be a net positive for the forum.

1) You can promote it and draw in other people that are dense/miserable enough to think they're going to sway somebody's opinion one way or another on religious topics. More posters = more posts = higher google rankings!!

2) It would likely surpass the Arena Football forum in activity within a month.

3) It would stop saturating the Saloon (I know, it's just really bad right now, but think of the future. Think of the children). Let's be proactive and filter the retard topics like religion and politics to their own forums where they belong. I know we have a politics forum, but threads never get pushed there. A non-sports thread will get pushed to the Saloon in ten seconds.

4) Easier to police. Saloon is just about booze, drugs, and Auto Donk's tales of unbridled sodomy. Nothing wrong with that. People step over the line on religious topics every fifth post or so. You can just focus your efforts there if you want.

Just a thought. I can't be the only one here. I appreciate the free forum, just a suggestion that could also decrease headaches on SBR's end too down the road.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, TheAntFather, and JMon

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

If you are reading about religion in the saloon, you would read it in it's own forum.

Here's a thought, just don't click on it. Sung to the tune of get down on it. "Just don't click on it"

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Jesus loves you, Ralphie.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

might not be a bad idea

might get some good discussions

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    might not be a bad idea

might get some good discussions
    About what?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Ralphie, you're full of crap 💨

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fed up with this Pope visit already.

No offense to Catholics or anything but it's a bit overdone.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

these religion threads are great reads....from the emotional conviction of those who believe in Christ to the personal insults thrown about, I just can't get enough....

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

I love being a Christian.I love being made fun of for being a Christian, I have said it before If i get made fun of for being a Christian im doing my job right.
    Points Awarded:

marcoloco gave mcaulay777 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze, marcoloco, and LINDALSHOT

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I love being a Christian.I love being made fun of for being a Christian, I have said it before If i get made fun of for being a Christian im doing my job right.
    amen brother

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

You need Neil deGrasse Tyson in your life.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Serious, it would be a net positive for the forum.

1) You can promote it and draw in other people that are dense/miserable enough to think they're going to sway somebody's opinion one way or another on religious topics. More posters = more posts = higher google rankings!!

2) It would likely surpass the Arena Football forum in activity within a month.

3) It would stop saturating the Saloon (I know, it's just really bad right now, but think of the future. Think of the children). Let's be proactive and filter the retard topics like religion and politics to their own forums where they belong. I know we have a politics forum, but threads never get pushed there. A non-sports thread will get pushed to the Saloon in ten seconds.

4) Easier to police. Saloon is just about booze, drugs, and Auto Donk's tales of unbridled sodomy. Nothing wrong with that. People step over the line on religious topics every fifth post or so. You can just focus your efforts there if you want.

Just a thought. I can't be the only one here. I appreciate the free forum, just a suggestion that could also decrease headaches on SBR's end too down the road.
    Exactly, get the retards who believe in the tooth fairy and sky santa their own forum. It's sad enough they believe in shit with no proof. Just make their own forum. Problem solved and the sane people don't need to look through the clutter in the saloon.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I actually think this is a good idea and a forum I'd likely check each day. The shit you aren't supposed to talk about, religion & politics, are actually the most entertaining and divisive threads on an online forum.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hold on a minute........ this cannot be done, as it would essentially overwork the most valued employee at sbr, that being the esteemed mr. gold......

specifically, as he is the bastion of Christianity and the "Golden Rule" here at SBR, he obviously would have to be appointed moderator of that board,thereby doubling his already 40 hr-per week duties as NHL board moderator.......

Auto Donk

ps.......... as a public service announcement and in an effort to assist SBR in dealing with the overly-abundant religious threads popping up on the board as of late, I propose that any time a thread is created with a religious tone or point to it, it automatically be edited to delete the text of that message, and this video be put in its place:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I wonder how ol' Georgey feels about religion now? Get out the ouija board and ask him some questions.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I wonder how ol' Georgey feels about religion now? Get out the ouija board and ask him some questions.
    for his sake, he'd better have been right......... lol..........

if the ouija board pointer thing starts to get real warm when u summon the comic, it probably wasn't pretty.........