VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

The Pope is here

And he immediately walked into the woods and took a dump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

This Pope said "we as people are breeding like rabbits and should stop having so many babies" after visiting a 3rd world Country..

I like this pope.. He speaks the truth and got ripped for it..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-15 at 08:46 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Pope is a fraud. he's just playing ball for the "Global warming" inbred cult members. Population is not the problem, it's the cultist elite and he's one of them.

Pope on a rope?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Pope is a fraud. he's just playing ball for the "Global warming" inbred cult members. Population is not the problem, it's the cultist elite and he's one of them.

Pope on a rope?
    https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.zrPU...=0&w=300&h=300

recon1
    Yep

Is that a pic of the Pope in the middle?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Is that a pic of the Pope in the middle?
    Yes

recon1
    Yep

His fruit sure leans that way and if the picture is genuine then it explains a lot. What's your thoughts of this Pope being the "false prophet?"

brainfreeze
    Meaning

His fruit sure leans that way and if the picture is genuine then it explains a lot. What's your thoughts of this Pope being the "false prophet?"
    Idk recon, some strange stuff going on, popes stepping down " hasn't happened in 800 years " pope endorses evolution. Having muslims over for prayer at vatican. Yea, your guess good as mine..

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Marxism should be the ideal world of everyone. Where we live in harmony and don't compete and fight like animals.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Idk recon, some strange stuff going on, popes stepping down " hasn't happened in 800 years " pope endorses evolution. Having muslims over for prayer at vatican. Yea, your guess good as mine..
    I'm leaning yes. Some of the things i've heard this fraud say are just so wrong and appears to have roots in things other than God. This guy could tell people to sacrifice the youngest child and i know Catholics who would do it without second thoughts.
    Who knows…….

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    Marxism should be the ideal world of everyone. Where we live in harmony and don't compete and fight like animals.
    Because it's worked out so well in the past?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Because it's worked out so well in the past?
    In a perfect world it should work because if you don't get a long with other people in this world they will and always be conflict and history tell us that it is always destruction. Either you look at the positive nature of human beings or always focus on negativity of human nature. If you focus on the bad side of humanity, you will and always live in paranoia and will not resolve the conflict of human differences.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    In a perfect world it should work because if you don't get a long with other people in this world they will and always be conflict and history tell us that it is always destruction. Either you look at the positive nature of human beings or always focus on negativity of human nature. If you focus on the bad side of humanity, you will and always live in paranoia and will not resolve the conflict of human differences.
    Ok, i gotcha, in a perfect world lot's of things would workout. Understood

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

It's a good time to avoid DC and Philly!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Population is absolutely becoming a problem ya blind bat.. Maybe on the farm where you live it's not, give it some time... People are living longer these days with advances in medicine and healthy diet awareness.. There are no longer world wars to fight or extremely bad diseases to take out millions of people at a time..

The Earth is taking a beating these days because of to many people polluting like in China for example.. India is out of control as well with population and pollution.. The Middle East have religious wars so those numbers get reduced off and on out of pure stupidity... West Africa is a breeding ground also..

Hey, but who cares right? Let's double the population in the world in a few decades and see what happens then? Supply and demand will run out and real starvation and disease will then rear it's ugly head is my guess world wide.. Think we have border control problems now? Just wait..

This Pope is one of the better ones IMO just based on his bold comments.. He keeps it real and is willing to change with the times regardless of what old scripture and rules dictate.. Be fruitful and multiply as quoted in the bible is played out with a twist these days...

Rant over....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation

Drink up, eat well and enjoy the good times fellas while they last I say.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-15 at 11:00 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Has he smoked any dope yet?

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    And he immediately walked into the woods and took a dump.
    Is this suppose to be funny? I am pretty sure it's not true.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This Pope said "we as people are breeding like rabbits and should stop having so many babies" after visiting a 3rd world Country..

I like this pope.. He speaks the truth and got ripped for it..

You're incorrectly interpreting his words and reasons for using them. He is a globalist and his intentions are misleading many people.

recon1
    Yep

Population is absolutely becoming a problem ya blind bat.. Maybe on the farm where you live it's not, give it some time... People are living longer these days with advances in medicine and healthy diet awareness.. There are no longer world wars to fight or extremely bad diseases to take out millions of people at a time..

The Earth is taking a beating these days because of to many people polluting like in China for example.. India is out of control as well with population and pollution.. The Middle East have religious wars so those numbers get reduced off and on out of pure stupidity... West Africa is a breeding ground also..

Hey, but who cares right? Let's double the population in the world in a few decades and see what happens then? Supply and demand will run out and real starvation and disease will then rear it's ugly head is my guess world wide.. Think we have border control problems now? Just wait..

This Pope is one of the better ones IMO just based on his bold comments.. He keeps it real and is willing to change with the times regardless of what old scripture and rules dictate.. Be fruitful and multiply as quoted in the bible is played out with a twist these days...

Rant over....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation

Drink up, eat well and enjoy the good times fellas while they last I say.
    You can't be serious? Have you been this brainwashed?

We don't have enough wars to kill people? really? "Advances in medicine" for whom? not you, not me. Between Monsanto and Bill Gates vaccine program the population is being decimated. You can fit entire worlds population in Texas with family of five getting over an acre. Have you really flown around world? Africa, Asia North America etc. What did you see? i'll bet it was 95% open land.

Hey, you never know, maybe "We are too many people" as Ted Turner says, so, i challenge you to do something about it and take a 357 magnum place under chin, with shaft of barrel parallel and resting on adams apple and pull the trigger. Go ahead twerp, you can easily say people need to die, but i'll bet your sorry ass ain't gonna do it, not man/women enough to lead by example.

What this Pope says is not of Christ, but of Satan. God says be fruitful and multiply.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

does anyone even care anymore?

He cannot change anything..world screwed up more than ever before

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

False prophet

zert

Well Recon how many kids does it take to be fruitful? How many do you have 10-12?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I like this Pope. A simple man and is addressing world problems. More Christ like than any I've seen.
    If he isn't Christ resurrected, he speaks like what Christ would say. Maybe open your ears, while keeping your mouth
    shut, you just might learn something.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Is this suppose to be funny? I am pretty sure it's not true.
    Lost count after 27, but i'm hoping to bring in a new concubine and up the numbers.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I like this Pope. A simple man and is addressing world problems. More Christ like than any I've seen.
    If he isn't Christ resurrected, he speaks like what Christ would say. Maybe open your ears, while keeping your mouth
    shut, you just might learn something.
    How is this Pope more "Christ like" What does he say that makes him like Christ?

zert

Lost count after 27, but i'm hoping to bring in a new concubine and up the numbers.
    You must have money to feed a bunch like that.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

whys he coming out to Conan the Barbarian soundtrack?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You can't be serious? Have you been this brainwashed?

We don't have enough wars to kill people? really? "Advances in medicine" for whom? not you, not me. Between Monsanto and Bill Gates vaccine program the population is being decimated. You can fit entire worlds population in Texas with family of five getting over an acre. Have you really flown around world? Africa, Asia North America etc. What did you see? i'll bet it was 95% open land.

Hey, you never know, maybe "We are too many people" as Ted Turner says, so, i challenge you to do something about it and take a 357 magnum place under chin, with shaft of barrel parallel and resting on adams apple and pull the trigger. Go ahead twerp, you can easily say people need to die, but i'll bet your sorry ass ain't gonna do it, not man/women enough to lead by example.

What this Pope says is not of Christ, but of Satan. God says be fruitful and multiply.
    What the Pope says is common sense, much like what the Dalai Lama says.. Much like what other good hearted leaders have preached in the past.. None of them are prophets, not Satanists either, just good people trying to do good things.. Why is it always Satan or Christ and nothing in between, why the hard lines being drawn? Have you ever met a really nice person that was Catholic and not saved? Come on pal.. Bend a bit...

World population, Yes I have visited many 3rd world Countries that are over populated now and yes I've seen real poverty, hunger and lack of opportunity first hand in them...

Visit some reputable websites about current world population and the effects it has on the planet and the future of the human race.. It takes farm land to feed billions of people, agriculture and clean water to grow on it.. There won't be enough schools to teach all the people as we multiply beyond our infrastructures... Oceans will become ever more polluted and over fished, live stock will be taxed and not be able to keep up with the demand.. Etc.. etc... I can go on and on.. Oh and yes people are living longer today then any other time in the past..

You see what's happening with the onslaught of refuges just pouring into Europe now.. Mexicans dashing across the US borders looking for a better life and work.. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.. Bottom line is that Poor Countries and poor people in general love to reproduce like rabbits with all the free time and what's in line with their religious beliefs which are dated... They turn the blind eye and could care less about what the future holds for them and all their children by doing so..

Countries like China tax you to death if you multiple and limit to one baby per family now. The world needs to follow their lead asap.. If China didn't implement that child law that Country would be busting at the seams today much like India is......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

I'm gonna stop there.. Read pal and educate yourself, the Bible was written 2000 years ago when the world population was just a few million, today we are 8 billion + and counting. If you are hell bent on wanting a large family then be a team player and adopt is all I can say... Trust me God will respect that..

People on this forum seem to understand charts, maybe this makes more sense.. Do the math if we keep going at this rate of growth..

Future estimate chart via WIKI -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-15 at 05:37 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

How is this Pope more "Christ like" What does he say that makes him like Christ?
    A genuine love of people, soft spoken, humble, a quiet leader. Speaks of the moral problems of the world.
    Prejudices, income inequality, civil rights and (gasp) climate change.

To have Repub Catholics boycott his upcoming speech, says a lot about the Pope.

I thought you were a god fearing man? Is the Pope the wrong denomination for you? JoHo's who stop by
    every Sat at my house aren't too fond of the Pope. They wouldn't say why.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The dude's a rock star, even has the nuns throwing tailgate parties waiting to see him

recon1
    Yep

What the Pope says is common sense, much like what the Dalai Lama says.. Much like what other good hearted leaders have preached in the past.. None of them are prophets, not Satanists either, just good people trying to do good things.. Why is it always Satan or Christ and nothing in between, why the hard lines being drawn? Have you ever met a really nice person that was Catholic and not saved? Come on pal.. Bend a bit...

World population, Yes I have visited many 3rd world Countries that are over populated now and yes I've seen real poverty, hunger and lack of opportunity first hand in them...

Visit some reputable websites about current world population and the effects it has on the planet and the future of the human race.. It takes farm land to feed billions of people, agriculture and clean water to grow on it.. There won't be enough schools to teach all the people as we multiply beyond our infrastructures... Oceans will become ever more polluted and over fished, live stock will be taxed and not be able to keep up with the demand.. Etc.. etc... I can go on and on.. Oh and yes people are living longer today then any other time in the past..

You see what's happening with the onslaught of refuges just pouring into Europe now.. Mexicans dashing across the US borders looking for a better life and work.. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.. Bottom line is that Poor Countries and poor people in general love to reproduce like rabbits with all the free time and what's in line with their religious beliefs which are dated... They turn the blind eye and could care less about what the future holds for them and all their children by doing so..

Countries like China tax you to death if you multiple and limit to one baby per family now. The world needs to follow their lead asap.. If China didn't implement that child law that Country would be busting at the seams today much like India is......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

I'm gonna stop there.. Read pal and educate yourself, the Bible was written 2000 years ago when the world population was just a few million, today we are 8 billion + and counting. If you are hell bent on wanting a large family then be a team player and adopt is all I can say... Trust me God will respect that..

People on this forum seem to understand charts, maybe this makes more sense.. Do the math if we keep going at this rate of growth..

Future estimate chart via WIKI -

You place your hopes in man and mankind, the Lord commands we place trust in him and he will make the way. If a Gazillion people were on this earth, God will find a Gazillion and one ways to provide for those who believe in him and keep his commandments. Most of the poverty you mention is that of people who have little faith or faith in the wrong God and this is the problem.
    It isn't up to man to shed the population, it's up to each individual to Love, believe, pray, repent, and keep the Lords laws and our Lord will make sure his are took care of. You either have no faith or very little true faith. If you want to put people like the fradeulent UN in charge of this mission you will get democide. It's Governments, groups, organizations, Greed to name a few that is responsible for "Worthless eaters" breeding. USA alone gives bonuses to Mother's who breed out of wedlock and give better tax breaks to those who are not married these people would naturally curb breeding if incentive was not given to go against Gods laws. Not long ago when these incentives were not offered people had just as many kids, but they took care of the kids they breed and these people were salt of the earth good people.
    Refugees pouring into Europe has absolutely nothing to do with "Over-population", but certain intelligence services purposely destabalizing entire regions and cultures to cause these problems so that a master plan can be given to cure the problem.
    Your graphs mean nothing. Go to an old cemetery, at least 150 years, walk up and down and right down the ages you see. You will find that in-fact infant mortality was high, but overall life was much longer. Then go to the newer section or a newer cemetery and look at the DOB's and DOD's. you tell me what you see……..yeah, report the truth. Ive done this time-to-time and it's PROOF of what i say. My Great-Grandfather lived until 98 and ate a dozen eggs and half pack bacon every morning and on and off the pipe all day. He took no meds and died of simple old age. I just went to a funeral for a 42 Y/O male in good shape and had an office type job who died from lung cancer non-smoker.
    Since you are toting the water for these Godless freaks of depopulation when can i expect you to lead by example?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    A genuine love of people, soft spoken, humble, a quiet leader. Speaks of the moral problems of the world.
    Prejudices, income inequality, civil rights and (gasp) climate change.

To have Repub Catholics boycott his upcoming speech, says a lot about the Pope.

I thought you were a god fearing man? Is the Pope the wrong denomination for you? JoHo's who stop by
    every Sat at my house aren't too fond of the Pope. They wouldn't say why.
    You believe in "Climate change" nuff said about what you'll believe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You place your hopes in man and mankind, the Lord commands we place trust in him and he will make the way. If a Gazillion people were on this earth, God will find a Gazillion and one ways to provide for those who believe in him and keep his commandments. Most of the poverty you mention is that of people who have little faith or faith in the wrong God and this is the problem.
    It isn't up to man to shed the population, it's up to each individual to Love, believe, pray, repent, and keep the Lords laws and our Lord will make sure his are took care of. You either have no faith or very little true faith. If you want to put people like the fradeulent UN in charge of this mission you will get democide. It's Governments, groups, organizations, Greed to name a few that is responsible for "Worthless eaters" breeding. USA alone gives bonuses to Mother's who breed out of wedlock and give better tax breaks to those who are not married these people would naturally curb breeding if incentive was not given to go against Gods laws. Not long ago when these incentives were not offered people had just as many kids, but they took care of the kids they breed and these people were salt of the earth good people.
    Refugees pouring into Europe has absolutely nothing to do with "Over-population", but certain intelligence services purposely destabalizing entire regions and cultures to cause these problems so that a master plan can be given to cure the problem.
    Your graphs mean nothing. Go to an old cemetery, at least 150 years, walk up and down and right down the ages you see. You will find that in-fact infant mortality was high, but overall life was much longer. Then go to the newer section or a newer cemetery and look at the DOB's and DOD's. you tell me what you see……..yeah, report the truth. Ive done this time-to-time and it's PROOF of what i say. My Great-Grandfather lived until 98 and ate a dozen eggs and half pack bacon every morning and on and off the pipe all day. He took no meds and died of simple old age. I just went to a funeral for a 42 Y/O male in good shape and had an office type job who died from lung cancer non-smoker.
    Since you are toting the water for these Godless freaks of depopulation when can i expect you to lead by example?
    That's the biggest load of crap I ever read.. Sure put your faith in the Lord and he'll absolutely provide to a problem that you are contributing too... Yeah right... That works every time... lol....

That's like saying pray for a job and employment while not actively looking for one in the classified section of the news paper or going out on job interviews.... I'm sure some employer will magically call you and say come in as I have a six figure job waiting for you... God does provide if you are worthy of the provision I believe..

If there is a growing problem that is happening the smart thing to do is not contribute to it if you are a Godly person.. Have one baby and adopt after that, that would be helping the problem. That would be what God wants I believe.. I don't think he wants you having 10 kids now and then those 10 kids having 10 kids and so on.. Use common sense...

Just for the record I do put my faith in the Lord and faith can move mountains.. We as people need to be smart though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-15 at 09:08 PM.

recon1
    Yep

That's the biggest load of crap I ever read.. Sure put your faith in the Lord and he'll absolutely provide to a problem that you are contributing too... Yeah right... That works every time... lol....

That's like saying pray for a job and employment while not actively looking for one in the classified section of the news paper or going out on job interviews.... I'm sure some employer will magically call you and say come in as I have a six figure job waiting for you... God does provide if you are worthy of the provision I believe..

If there is a growing problem that is happening the smart thing to do is not contribute to it if you are a Godly person.. Have one baby and adopt after that, that would be helping the problem. That would be what God wants I believe.. I don't think he wants you having 10 kids now and then those 10 kids having 10 kids and so on.. Use common sense...

Just for the record I do put my faith in the Lord and faith can move mountains.. We as people need to be smart though..
    You totally took my words out of context and i hoe you realize how off base you really are as to what i explained.

Maybe i can better understand you, Do you believe that Christ is the only begotten Son of God?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Screw him, screw his evilness and screw devil worshipping el vaticano.

12 Last