JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You totally took my words out of context and i hoe you realize how off base you really are as to what i explained.

Maybe i can better understand you, Do you believe that Christ is the only begotten Son of God?
    Raised Catholic and rebelled big time because I didn't find a personal relationship with Jesus growing up in the Catholic church.. I don't like man made religious rules either just to please the church history. I always got spooked out in those confession boxes as well.. I was then atheist for years after that then by a miracle and searching hard I finally gave my heart to Jesus and then the real miracles happened in my life that can't be explained away. Don't care to get into those on the forum.. Too lengthy..

So to answer your question yes I am a born again Christian today and have been for 20 years now and put my faith in Jesus and the good God above.. I have read and do know scripture as well..

I will say this though as a Christian man today I do question that the world and it's people are only 6000 years old (science explains that away easily), evolution is real at some level as well like Darwin suggested, I also question the scripture "be fruitful and multiply" as you know and I believe that doesn't apply today as we are witnessing it now around the world what over population is doing....

I also sometimes question why God has allowed so many different religions to rise up that billions of people follow, then I ask what makes our faith the right one and all the others wrong and a lie?.. I've met good people that follow other religions and have been touched in one way or another that I can call friends today... I think there is a good place for good people in general even if they didn't get know Jesus and have a personal relationship.. I'd like to think that anyways...

I question everything.. I keep it real and have an open mind.. I am a deep thinker and apply science and logic to my daily thoughts and faith.. I'm not evil, I don't want to sin, I want to help others.. In the end I'd like to think I will go to a good place that we call heaven.. That's my deal..

I also believe in things that go bump in the night, ghosts and haunted houses that have been documented by millions over the years. Seen that for myself on several occasions in my own life which ultimately made me believe... The beyond and back death stories all seem very familiar as well, not buying bad neurons firing at death either as the reason.. The white light end of tunnel stuff so to speak, and all the out of body experiences.... Aliens I'm not so sure about but I do think there is other life out there so who frigg'n knows?...

That's all I got and that's how I roll.. I'm not a perfect person and I don't preach to others.. Not my job to convert people.. I try to lead by example when I can instead...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-23-15 at 11:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Good-luck jibby

First 12