recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Kentucky state trooper murdered by…….

A black male who was from Ferguson, Missouri. Apparently the state trooper pulled suspect over driving 103 MPH in an unknown speed limit zone. Upon gathering drivers information it was discovered the driver also had a suspended DL. Trooper rather than make the arrest chose to find a hotel for the suspect on his cell phone. While trooper made calls suspect fled and murdered the trooper at end of pursuit.

Here is one article about the events, but many more are available.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/K...327291392.html

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

What a shame..

absolutely terrible, I know people will never value life the same way in this country, but this type of stuff makes it bad for everyone. Senseless, over nothing... Go do your time ahole and now it's football numbers for you.. or maybe words LIFE !!!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    What a shame..

absolutely terrible, I know people will never value life the same way in this country, but this type of stuff makes it bad for everyone. Senseless, over nothing... Go do your time ahole and now it's football numbers for you.. or maybe words LIFE !!!
    It's a sad situation and proof why it's hard to do decent things for people.

Suspect going 103 while driving on a suspended DL would get 99.99% of people arrested.

My thought is the Trooper saw the suspect was from Ferguson, Missouri and wanted to show the suspect he wasn't a racist white guy and did the favor of trying to get him and his family a hotel, instead he's dead, but so is the suspect.

I call it a DOJ result.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

What for moron would be doing 103 with family in the car? He should be shot just for doing that! With or w/o
    a license.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sad that cops are still paying a price for the bad apples among their ranks that unnecessarily abuse and kill defendants......

cops need to have their dumbass heads on a swivel, and maybe cut back on their abuses of defendants, so defendants won't feel a need to dust their donut eating asses.......

cops were too stupid to realize that, soon enough, the public was going to revolt against their abuse of authority....

why did this cop die? because of stupid fukkin out of control cop behavior like this:

Auto Donk

and this:

Auto Donk

and this:

Auto Donk

and this:

i could post a thousand more vids of stupid, sorry-ass mother fukkin' cops beating the shit out of unsuspecting defendants who did not deserve the beat downs they received under authority of the fukkkin' ckickenshit badge........

fukkin' cops take notice:

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

tough time to be a cop.. you cant police the way they used to and should be able to and when you do, its open season on your head by fukking illiterates that think its okay to kill cops... its common now for blacks to talk back and think they have right to do so... no education, no parenting, no respect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Seen this.. Thought it would be good for this thread..