badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Ass licker

Post here if you have licked ass or had it done to you? Thoughts?

Ive be done both. More recently did the giving. She really enjoyed it and made her orgasm more intense. I will partake again. Had it done to me a few years ago. It's a good feeling. Have her jerk you off at the same time.

Overall great experience.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I've done both. I enjoyed receiving more than giving. Asian girls at the massage parlors will lick your ass like its a chocolate ice cream cone.

badgerguy

Yea def liked receiving more. But fuk she came so damn hard when I was giving. I'm a sucker for giving big orgasms.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16673

Nah, cant get mine clean

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post

Ive be done both. More recently did the giving. She really enjoyed it and made her orgasm more intense. I will partake again. Had it done to me a few years ago. It's a good feeling. Have her jerk you off at the same time.

You mean, have her play the rusty trombone.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I have a question...

Is anyone showering like 5 minutes before this happens???

Or is this after a long 8 hour shift at work?
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

badgerguy

Prefer shower and scrub before hand myself. Others might not care?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Nah, cant get mine clean
    Why not?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I have a question...

Money, yeah, shower right before is prefered. For both parties.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

I have a question...

Dont worry money, if you cant even handle a normal smelling vag you sure as hell aint going nowhere near the bung hole

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I have a question...

Theres a funny thread across the street, GL, where Blitty touches on this topic. If I remember correctly, he tossed an overly ripe, post 12 hour shift salad one day, dingleberries and all, and then the girl dumped him

Im sure Im way off and Archie can fine tune the details but thats how I remember it

DiggityDaggityDo

Dingleberries?? Aw fuk man.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Nothing like getting your salad tossed !!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Dingleberries?? Aw fuk man.
    12 hour old, sweaty dingleberries.

Let me see if I can dig that one up

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

ahhhh good ole Ass Eating
    monumentally complex subject.
    the distinction from one ass to another....
    there is an actual formula involved you must "crack" before deciding to eat ones ass

Formula below

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, TheMoneyShot, and The Giant

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Dont worry money, if you cant even handle a normal smelling vag you sure as hell aint going nowhere near the bung hole
    And of course I have a story to tell....

So, this girl I was seeing about 5 years ago just got done working a 10 hour shift. She was horny... and I was horny. I'm over her place and she goes let me take a quick shower. And naturally I knew it was because she wanted me to eat her puss.

So... we're all making out and it begins.... everything smells beautifully sweet about this chick. I'm laying down... and I just tell her... hey... straddle my face. Fuk it... we're both drunk... so she sticks her box in my face... and we're 69'ing. Well... this is when this story takes a turn. All of a sudden... I'm noticing this dumpster/foul smell coming from her crotch area. But it's not her puss. As I'm going to town on that nice box... her ass cheeks spread open a tad... and opened her ahole... and this quick 3 second odor came out. As I'm continuing my duties on her... I'm quickly trying to calculate everything in my intoxicated brain.

The girl... never washed her ahole out. She washed every part of her body... but not her ahole. So... I take both my hands... and press both her ass cheeks together... so that foul odor from her ass can't escape towards my nostrils.... while eating her box.

I say to myself... why do I always get myself in this kind of mess for?

Golf Fan 22
    A bad day of Golf still beats work
    Golf Fan 22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post

are you sure that you are not gay? Why would you want to put your tongue anywhere near where poop comes out? Do you know you can get very sick from the bacteria in her anus? That is really gross. Do you kiss her afterward? Another thing why would you want her to lick your butt while she jerks you off? wouldn't it feel better just to have her perform a blow job or maybe just do traditional sex? I never expected to see a thread like this on a gambling forum but it makes me realize just how gross some people really are. Talk about bad breath!!!!!!!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by Golf Fan 22 View Post
    are you sure that you are not gay? Why would you want to put your tongue anywhere near where poop comes out? Do you know you can get very sick from the bacteria in her anus? That is really gross. Do you kiss her afterward? Another thing why would you want her to lick your butt while she jerks you off? wouldn't it feel better just to have her perform a blow job or maybe just do traditional sex? I never expected to see a thread like this on a gambling forum but it makes me realize just how gross some people really are. Talk about bad breath!!!!!!!
    Don't knock it till you try it.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

had an older broad a few years back, she would call me over her place to specifically rim my ass. I thought it was weird but oh well. we would have sex as well but sometimes she would tongue the ass so long, i'd fall asleep. She stopped talking to me when she was scrolling through my phone and saw that I had changed her name in my contacts list from Elizabeth to Rimmer.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Golf Fan 22 View Post
    No.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    had an older broad a few years back, she would call me over her place to specifically rim my ass. I thought it was weird but oh well. we would have sex as well but sometimes she would tongue the ass so long, i'd fall asleep. She stopped talking to me when she was scrolling through my phone and saw that I had changed her name in my contacts list from Elizabeth to Rimmer.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

So, this girl I was seeing about 5 years ago just got done working a 10 hour shift. She was horny... and I was horny. I'm over her place and she goes let me take a quick shower. And naturally I knew it was because she wanted me to eat her puss.

So... we're all making out and it begins.... everything smells beautifully sweet about this chick. I'm laying down... and I just tell her... hey... straddle my face. Fuk it... we're both drunk... so she sticks her box in my face... and we're 69'ing. Well... this is when this story takes a turn. All of a sudden... I'm noticing this dumpster/foul smell coming from her crotch area. But it's not her puss. As I'm going to town on that nice box... her ass cheeks spread open a tad... and opened her ahole... and this quick 3 second odor came out. As I'm continuing my duties on her... I'm quickly trying to calculate everything in my intoxicated brain.

The girl... never washed her ahole out. She washed every part of her body... but not her ahole. So... I take both my hands... and press both her ass cheeks together... so that foul odor from her ass can't escape towards my nostrils.... while eating her box.

Im surprised you didn't puke all over her,that's just horrid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

I never get tired of Tim's (moneyshot) stinky gash/anus stories!...

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

So the only time you let a chick sit on your face is when your both drunk?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    So the only time you let a chick sit on your face is when your both drunk?
    Eating out a box is a feeling out process. And 99% of the time... I'm not doing it. Girl has to be clean looking. Dress nice... lady like... and I'd go nuts on her box. But like I said... every box I get smells like a dumpster.

Only girl EVER I ate out before... the was Clean As A Whistle... like a damn Irish Spring Bar commercial was this 23 year old. I think she's about 26 now. I ate her box out for about 30 minutes. She was all into it... and I figured... fuk it... I'm going to bang her. I start rubbing my wood while eating her box... and she catches me rubbing it... from the reflection in the mirror. I have no idea why it freaked her out for? I think she just had the mindset that.... hey... I'm not letting this guy fuk me today. It's all I remember. I get up from eating her out... and ready to drive my wand in her... and she just gets up.... gets her clothes on... and leaves. Unfukking real.

Golf Fan 22
    A bad day of Golf still beats work
    Golf Fan 22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Eating out a box is a feeling out process. And 99% of the time... I'm not doing it. Girl has to be clean looking. Dress nice... lady like... and I'd go nuts on her box. But like I said... every box I get smells like a dumpster.

Only girl EVER I ate out before... the was Clean As A Whistle... like a damn Irish Spring Bar commercial was this 23 year old. I think she's about 26 now. I ate her box out for about 30 minutes. She was all into it... and I figured... fuk it... I'm going to bang her. I start rubbing my wood while eating her box... and she catches me rubbing it... from the reflection in the mirror. I have no idea why it freaked her out for? I think she just had the mindset that.... hey... I'm not letting this guy fuk me today. It's all I remember. I get up from eating her out... and ready to drive my wand in her... and she just gets up.... gets her clothes on... and leaves. Unfukking real.
    thats pretty funny "every box i get smells like a dumpster"

what can they do about that? They need some type of wipes to freshen it up right? maybe just get some at wal-mart and keep them under your bed for next time.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Money, here's your solution. Next time youre pondering about eating the bush, finger her for awhile first as youre making out. Then, get her to turn her head somehow, ask her about some pictures on her wall, or say something like, hey are your blinds open... you know, something to get them to turn their head away from you. Then, when they do, unfinger her, take your fingers and smell them, if they smell ok, eat the bush

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

If im very attracted to her ill eat her ass after a long jog and a 20 hour shift.

Fit white girls pussys and asses taste like candy. Fact

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1683

Take a shower first. Get a shower with removable handle. Use high pressure massage setting. Very simple

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    If im very attracted to her ill eat her ass after a long jog and a 20 hour shift.

Fit white girls pussys and asses taste like candy. Fact
    Hmmm... you may be onto something here, Brick.

Maybe diet has a lot to do with it? Kinda like for us and eating pineapple to make our *** taste sweeter.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Number 1 rule after shower dry your shit

TheMoneyShot

Money, here's your solution. Next time youre pondering about eating the bush, finger her for awhile first as youre making out. Then, get her to turn her head somehow, ask her about some pictures on her wall, or say something like, hey are your blinds open... you know, something to get them to turn their head away from you. Then, when they do, unfinger her, take your fingers and smell them, if they smell ok, eat the bush
    I have a question. What happens when you're dry humping her with the panties on.... and there's an odor? Should you walk away quickly??? Or would you still pound her with your rod? I say the foreplay is out of the question... and its DTF action time.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Number 1 rule after shower dry your shit

12 Last