jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too bad someone did not have a gun and blow both their heads off

America needs to be more aggressive and KILL THUGS no matter what race

I would love when people that commit violent crimes were executed on TV

It would be real fun to watch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

JJ...

Posters will not want to meet you if you say things like this. They will be scared.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He's not trolling.

How many friends of yours would say "So granny got a little bruise, she's gonna live" after she got coldcocked when not looking?

Exactly....He's trolling.

Color here doesn't even matter, any 76 year old lady getting coldcocked is not acceptable to anyone that I know.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Some grandmothers can take a punch better than others.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Slavery was bad; don't think anyone's debating that. However, if you're using bad stuff that happened to your ancestors as an excuse for bad behavior today, the fault lies with you, not the past...plain and simple. Everyone's ancestors had bad stuff happen to them; judge people by their actions, not their ancestors'. That's common sense, not sociopathy
    Nobody does that, despite the fact whites keep bringing it up, yet I asked for an instance and nobody can provide one. Youre totally neglecting that the "bad" things havent stopped and that is one of the problems today along with whites not acknowledging this.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Nobody does that, despite the fact whites keep bringing it up, yet I asked for an instance and nobody can provide one. Youre totally neglecting that the "bad" things havent stopped and that is one of the problems today along with whites not acknowledging this.
    Sorry, not aware of the instance you were asking for; the "you" in my statement wasn't you personally, but the general "you" as in "a person".

"Bad things" (criminal mistreatment I guess?) happen to everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc...I don't think most people have any problems acknowledging this, and I know I certainly don't. Unfortunately, the actual problem (people doing bad things) still exists, independent of our acknowledgement of it. Actions to address it should focus on the people choosing to do the bad things; the particular irrational excuse they use to justify the behavior is irrelevant.

jtoler

[QUOTE=Triple_D_Bet;24408533]Sorry, not aware of the instance you were asking for; the "you" in my statement wasn't you personally, but the general "you" as in "a person I wasnt referring to me personally either rather blacks, any black where you can show this to be the case.

"Bad things" (criminal mistreatment I guess?) happen to everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc...I don't think most people have any problems acknowledging this, and I know I certainly don't. Unfortunately, the actual problem (people doing bad things) still exists, independent of our acknowledgement of it. Actions to address it should focus on the people choosing to do the bad things; the particular irrational excuse they use to justify the behavior is irrelevant.[/QUOTNo thats not true, there isnt any real acknowledging of racial discrimination still being perpetrated from white mouths, if so show me a video something where it is being said. I remember watching a like 1960 video right before or during the civil rights movement and whites were polled and asked questions on race relations. Questions were like if they felt things were equal between the two races and if whites had any advantages, about 80-90% answered those questions saying no there is no advantages and that blacks had just as much opportunity as whites, lol even in the midst of the civil rights movement, so indubitably the same would and is said today.

jtoler

double post
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-20-15 at 04:39 PM.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

[QUOTE=jtoler;24408619]
    I remember watching a like 1960 video right before or during the civil rights movement and whites were polled and asked questions on race relations. Questions were like if they felt things were equal between the two races and if whites had any advantages, about 80-90% answered those questions saying no there is no advantages and that blacks had just as much opportunity as whites, lol even in the midst of the civil rights movement, so indubitably the same would and is said today.
    It's the same today?
    I wonder how Obama got elected?

Triple_D_Bet

Sorry, not aware of the instance you were asking for; the "you" in my statement wasn't you personally, but the general "you" as in "a person I wasnt referring to me personally either rather blacks, any black where you can show this to be the case.

"Bad things" (criminal mistreatment I guess?) happen to everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc...I don't think most people have any problems acknowledging this, and I know I certainly don't. Unfortunately, the actual problem (people doing bad things) still exists, independent of our acknowledgement of it. Actions to address it should focus on the people choosing to do the bad things; the particular irrational excuse they use to justify the behavior is irrelevant.
    No thats not true, there isnt any real acknowledging of racial discrimination still being perpetrated from white mouths, if so show me a video something where it is being said. I remember watching a like 1960 video right before or during the civil rights movement and whites were polled and asked questions on race relations. Questions were like if they felt things were equal between the two races and if whites had any advantages, about 80-90% answered those questions saying no there is no advantages and that blacks had just as much opportunity as whites, lol even in the midst of the civil rights movement, so indubitably the same would and is said today.
    I think I alone have acknowledge that people discriminate against other people at least a dozen times in the past month in this one subforum, shouldn't require a video. But you're saying that because people 50 years ago felt one way (wrong or right, looks like wrong in this case) that it must be the same today? Not making much sense there.

More relevantly, there's no shortage of research that demonstrates people are racist, sexist, etc. People have preferences, often stronger for people who more closely resemble them. What's the issue with that again?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Blacks make up 12.5% of the population and commit greater than 50% of the crime.

I don't think white cops are beating the nigs bad enough. It hasn't curbed the crime rate. It's getting worse.

I endorse police brutality. Beat these people till they get in line and stop breaking the law.
    Singapore has one of the lowest crime rates in the world because they enforce capital punishment to the extreme.. Caning criminals for misdemeanor crimes and what not works!!!.. Laws and law enforcement should be strict I agree... That applies to every race or color and anyone of any economic status...

Angry violent prone cops that harass and stereotype the innocent is just wrong though. Cops can't be above the law... I do think Cops have the toughest jobs and get paid crap for the work they do.. Very under appreciated..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-20-15 at 04:52 PM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, I have not, but I also do not see poor white people attacking innocent people at the same rate that I see blacks doing it to whites.
    Rich black nigs still get thrills off of violence. Look at the thug culture in entertainment. Even when they are rich, they still act like ghetto morons.

Yea, wealthy established conservative blacks don't act like that, but then again assimilating to the normal culture of the United States gets blacks labeled "sell outs" or "uncle toms" by the majority of their ass backwards race.

Only a group as dumb as black people could make it a negative of speaking proper English, not committing crime, doing well in school, getting married FIRST and then having kids.

Given the amount of crime they commit and welfare they take up, I am surprised there is not more racism. You should not prejudge anyone, but when 80+% of the race sucks, it actually makes it pretty easy.

73% single parent homes.
    95% dem voting
    Lowest test scores of any demographic.

Dumb, violent, lazy.

Please. This group is lost.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    It's the same today?

Seriously though, if the statistics usually given are correct (95%+ of black vote), it seems highly likely (given previous voting splits) that some of those voters were voting on race alone.

Triple_D_Bet

Rich black nigs still get thrills off of violence. Look at the thug culture in entertainment. Even when they are rich, they still act like ghetto morons.

Yea, wealthy established conservative blacks don't act like that, but then again assimilating to the normal culture of the United States gets blacks labeled "sell outs" or "uncle toms" by the majority of their ass backwards race.

Only a group as dumb as black people could make it a negative of speaking proper English, not committing crime, doing well in school, getting married FIRST and then having kids.

Given the amount of crime they commit and welfare they take up, I am surprised there is not more racism. You should not prejudge anyone, but when 80+% of the race sucks, it actually makes it pretty easy.

73% single parent homes.
    95% dem voting
    Lowest test scores of any demographic.

Dumb, violent, lazy.

Please. This group is lost.
    ...and you've demonstrated you're unwilling to educate yourself. If that changes, let us know

jtoler

[QUOTE=hugh_jorgan;24408647]

It's the same today?
    Easy, do you really want me to answer that.

Plaza23

Excellent idea, except for that whole part where it won't work and probably makes the problem worse

So black people commit over 50% of crimes....did you know males commit over 90% of the homicides? Per your reasoning, sounds like before we start indiscriminately beating black people, we should tackle the larger issue and start indiscriminately beating all men until they stop breaking the law, right?
    Young black males should be getting their asses beat daily since that small % of the population is doing VAST amounts of the crime.

The cops don't need to harass 65+ yr old blacks or women for that matter. Go after the people responsible.

No, not all men would need to be targeted since it's only black men committing way out of proportion crime rates. Whites and Asians commit FAR LESS on a rate basis.

It's like terrorism. We don't need to check everyone at the airport. We need to find Muslims and check them, because the largest majority of terrorists are Muslims blowing stuff up.

Same with the domestic terrorist monkeys here in the U.S. US law enforcement needs to absolutely knock heads in the black community. If they won't raise their kids to respect the law, respect life itself - then the government will need to do that. And not thru welfare checks, but beat downs. Clear the streets exactly what Guilani did in NY.

Racial profiling? Absolutely. Its called playing the odds, something everyone on this forum should know about.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Young black males should be getting their asses beat daily since that small % of the population is doing VAST amounts of the crime.

The cops don't need to harass 65+ yr old blacks or women for that matter. Go after the people responsible.

No, not all men would need to be targeted since it's only black men committing way out of proportion crime rates. Whites and Asians commit FAR LESS on a rate basis.

It's like terrorism. We don't need to check everyone at the airport. We need to find Muslims and check them, because the largest majority of terrorists are Muslims blowing stuff up.

Same with the domestic terrorist monkeys here in the U.S. US law enforcement needs to absolutely knock heads in the black community. If they won't raise their kids to respect the law, respect life itself - then the government will need to do that. And not thru welfare checks, but beat downs. Clear the streets exactly what Guilani did in NY.

Racial profiling? Absolutely. Its called playing the odds, something everyone on this forum should know about.
    you tried to hard w this one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A story of myself being robbed in the middle of the night less then a month ago - True story -

I live in Santa Monica, California in a multi million dollar house.. Low crime area...

Sleeping away and crash boom bang happened down stairs at 2am in the morning.. I jump out of bed, grab my gun and come running down the stairs ready to blast away.. The robber looked like a punk in his 20's, Mexican dude, broke the window and was in my house near the window he broke to get in.. I shouted freeze pointing the gun right at him, the dude turned and literally dove out the broken window head first and ran away.. I didn't shoot and kill him but I can't tell you how close I was to firing and not warning him..

I called the police immediately, they were are at my house in less then 2 minutes, patrol cars circling the blocks and couldn't find the criminal.. I gave the police the description and the kid got away.. They did take finger prints around the broken window area, around my computers and electronics that were disturbed, they even had a dog search my entire house because I wasn't sure if there was a team of them and one was still hiding inside..

Anyways, that was a very disturbing incident and I really appreciated the cops showing up and doing all that they did... In the end the criminal got nothing and I got a bill for window repairs and installing motion detector lights on the side of my house from all this.. First time my house was ever attempted to be robbed... There was virtually no crime in my area until now..

End of story.. Crime is on the rise...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-20-15 at 05:11 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Didn't waste much time after first line J.

No excuse, just no excuse.

Black crime is out of control. Been this way for sometime.
    Hyopthetically, what if this was payback for her grandson ripping off some dealers etc etc...

Things seldomly happen for no reason...

jtoler

I think I alone have acknowledge that people discriminate against other people at least a dozen times in the past month in this one subforum, shouldn't require a video. But you're saying that because people 50 years ago felt one way (wrong or right, looks like wrong in this case) that it must be the same today? Not making much sense there.

More relevantly, there's no shortage of research that demonstrates people are racist, sexist, etc. People have preferences, often stronger for people who more closely resemble them. What's the issue with that again?
    Not what I was saying, but from 29:17-29:47 is a sample, its not the door to door poll though. Video should be a mandatory prerequisite for all whites before showering each morning.

Plaza23

...and you've demonstrated you're unwilling to educate yourself. If that changes, let us know
    Educate what? I have a Masters degree. I deal in facts of the situation. Stats are what they are. There is no arguing this.

You got 12.5 % doing over 50% of the crime - and if you want to get even down closer to the root of the problem - take out black women and older blacks.

That leaves young black males ages 14 to 40 (about 5% of the population at most) doing over 40% of the crime in the U.S.

Who the penetrate can even begin to defend that or tell someone they need to "educate" themselves? I have educated myself plenty. I know the problems and no one wants to use my solutions. So the only way to protect myself is yo segregate myself from the problem.

Really, that is what the police have done in lot of cases. They are containing the problem and letting them kill each other.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Educate what? I have a Masters degree. I deal in facts of the situation. Stats are what they are. There is no arguing this.

You got 12.5 % doing over 50% of the crime - and if you want to get even down closer to the root of the problem - take out black women and older blacks.

That leaves young black males ages 14 to 40 (about 5% of the population at most) doing over 40% of the crime in the U.S.

Who the penetrate can even begin to defend that or tell someone they need to "educate" themselves? I have educated myself plenty. I know the problems and no one wants to use my solutions. So the only way to protect myself is yo segregate myself from the problem.

Really, that is what the police have done in lot of cases. They are containing the problem and letting them kill each other.
    its white people fault

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A story of myself being robbed in the middle of the night less then a month ago - True story -

I live in Santa Monica, California in a multi million dollar house.. Low crime area...

Sleeping away and crash boom bang happened down stairs at 2am in the morning.. I jump out of bed, grab my gun and come running down the stairs ready to blast away.. The robber looked like a punk in his 20's, Mexican dude, broke the window and was in my house near the window he broke to get in.. I shouted freeze pointing the gun right at him, the dude turned and literally dove out the broken window head first and ran away.. I didn't shoot and kill him but I can't tell you how close I was to firing and not warning him..

I called the police immediately, they were are at my house in less then 2 minutes, patrol cars circling the blocks and couldn't find the criminal.. I gave the police the description and the kid got away.. They did take finger prints around the broken window area, around my computers and electronics that were disturbed, they even had a dog search my entire house because I wasn't sure if there was a team of them and one was still hiding inside..

Anyways, that was a very disturbing incident and I really appreciated the cops showing up and doing all that they did... In the end the criminal got nothing and I got a bill for window repairs and installing motion detector lights on the side of my house from all this.. First time my house was ever attempted to be robbed... There was virtually no crime in my area until now..

End of story.. Crime is on the rise...
    Hate that happened, man. Glad you were ok and nothing was taken, thats a scary thought, someone breaking especially when youre there.

Triple_D_Bet

Not what I was saying, but from 29:17-29:47 is a sample, its not the door to door poll though. Video should be a mandatory prerequisite for all whites before showering each morning.

So here we have a video of what you claimed (that people 50 years ago didn't think there was a problem), and which I didn't dispute. Why exactly is that relevant again, how does it prove people feel the same way today, and how does it change what I said in my reply?

You look at a problem and jump to the wrong conclusion; despite a Masters degree (which arguably says more about credit score than intelligence these days; nothing personal against you), you don't seem interested in applying deductive reasoning to determine what causes a problem. Instead, you just point to the most obvious shared trait and declare it to be the problem, and recommend 'fixing" it by violent assault...hardly an educated or even common sense viewpoint

jtoler

Masters in what. Seems youd have the sense to not just look at the end of a thing.

jtoler

So here we have a video of what you claimed (that people 50 years ago didn't think there was a problem), and which I didn't dispute. Why exactly is that relevant again, how does it prove people feel the same way today, and how does it change what I said in my reply?

I think we are saying and thinking two different things, that happens on the internet.

Triple_D_Bet

I think we are saying and thinking two different things, that happens on the internet.
    Quite possibly! I'm saying people have preferences, often for those who resemble them, and that it's their right to do so. Furthermore, people often base their opinions on a small subset of data they can observe, and as a result a majority are frequently both wrong and overconfident that they're right.

What are you saying?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hate that happened, man. Glad you were ok and nothing was taken, thats a scary thought, someone breaking especially when youre there.
    Thanks, yep that wasn't fun...

I just wondered after all that how I would have felt if I actually shot and killed the guy in my house.. How that would have weighed on my conscience? I'm 6'5" 240 and in shape and can fight my ass off.. Wouldn't have a problem beating his ass, but shooting and killing someone would be something new that I would have had to deal with in life.. I'm a Godly peaceful man for the most part and that is what bothered me the most.. The what if?

Stuff like this makes you really stop and think in life.... I fully understand how war veterans can come back home from the wars and then trip out especially if they were raised to obey the 10 commandments... PTSD is a bittch....

jtoler

Quite possibly! I'm saying people have preferences, often for those who resemble them, and that it's their right to do so. Furthermore, people often base their opinions on a small subset of data they can observe, and as a result a majority are frequently both wrong and overconfident that they're right.

What are you saying?
    Yeah I wasnt on that path really, but I agree that people have preferences and that they are more times than not preferences for those that resemble them. The whole having a right...Im not exactly sure what you mean or are going with that one.

Triple_D_Bet

Yeah I wasnt on that path really, but I agree that people have preferences and that they are more times than not preferences for those that resemble them. The whole having a right...Im not exactly sure what you mean or are going with that one.
    I mean that if people want to only associate with a certain group or groups of people, they should have the right to do so, contrary to anti-discrimination laws. People should be free to judge discriminating individuals, but not to force them to associate with those they don't want to. Instead of fighting over "equal treatment", people should realize there's no such guarantee, and live their life accordingly.

Plaza23

you don't seem interested in applying deductive reasoning to determine what causes a problem.
    I've stated numerous times the causes for destructive behavior, with the #1 thing being single parent families in the black community.

Why does anyone, regardless of race, commit a crime? One factor, is simply a lack of personal responsibility/conscience/discipline, etc, whatever term you want to use for that. Its a personal choice to hurt someone else and have no care for your victim at all. Now, think for yourself, how could anyone in that situation become a person like that? Well, if they dont have love in the home is one way they could develop those feelings (or lack of feeling). If they have no one that loves and respects them at home, they sure are less likely to respect and love outsiders. And if you only have 1 parent in the home, its way more difficult to feel the love, respect, discipline, care that one would receive if they had 2 parents in the home. Its alot easier to maintain personal responsibility when you feel the urge to make 2 parents proud, than just 1 parent. And if someone had nobody that cared for them (meaning no parents) - then its very understandable that they wouldnt care for anyone else. And they'd like join gangs to feel like someone cared about them. The gang family is replacing the primary family. And that is very wrong.

The 2nd reason a person would be inclined to commit a crime is a financial reason. Well, if you grow up in a 1 parent household instead of 2, you will definitely have less money than if you had 2 parents in the home. Thereby increasing again your reason to commit criminal acts.

Both of these reasons - lack of love/discipline and finances - are direct results of single parent homes.

What can make black people stop screwing and stop spitting out babies while not being married? #1. The government needs to stop making incentives for having babies. End that stuff now. And really, that is about all government can do. Now, sure they could "educate" people to use abstinence or wait till you get married but that isnt going to work. Those are moral decisions that has to be ingrained and expected in the culture - and black culture does not have that.

We know the end results right now. We also know the causes. Remedying the causes is not up to white people. Its not up to government. It is up to blacks themselves. If blacks do not, then it will be up to law enforcement to do whatever they can to protect the rest of society.

And another thing that is again - completely stupid in the black community regarding racial profiling. If anyone in the US should be in favor of racial profiling - ITS BLACKS. Almost all the crime being committed by young black males (all of this way out of proportion crime), is done against OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. And if I was one of these "other black people", I sure would want the police cracking skulls and watching intensely the groups that are mostly likely (by a wide margin) to hurt me.

Who benefits from racial profiling the most? Blacks do, at least those that are law abiding. It sucks for the criminal element though.

jtoler

I mean that if people want to only associate with a certain group or groups of people, they should have the right to do so, contrary to anti-discrimination laws. People should be free to judge discriminating individuals, but not to force them to associate with those they don't want to. Instead of fighting over "equal treatment", people should realize there's no such guarantee, and live their life accordingly.
    Seems that doesnt work though, I mean weve already had a form of what it seems like youre describing for hundreds of years in this country, its called racism but I dont mean it like its doesnt still exists. Just doesnt work when one race is an overwhelming majority in number thus being an overwhelming majority in resources, monetarily and classwise. We saw what happens when there are no laws in place to curtail such behavior. Implementing laws and abiding by them helped overall race relations to a degree.

Triple_D_Bet

Seems that doesnt work though, I mean weve already had a form of what it seems like youre describing for hundreds of years in this country, its called racism but I dont mean it like its doesnt still exists. Just doesnt work when one race is an overwhelming majority in number thus being an overwhelming majority in resources, monetarily and classwise. We saw what happens when there are no laws in place to curtail such behavior. Implementing laws and abiding by them helped overall race relations to a degree.
    There's a difference between laws regarding human rights (like ones preventing slavery) which uphold human rights, and ones which take away those rights (ones forcing people to act a certain way). Slavery wasn't an inevitable result of letting people exercise their rights; nobody has the right to violate another's rights. If the outcomes are as equitable as you'd like, you have the right to use your resources to change things as you see fit...but not the right to force people to associate with people they don't want to, which is a violation of their rights.

Saying that respecting freedoms would throw us back into the dark ages is unsupported hyperbole.

jtoler

There's a difference between laws regarding human rights (like ones preventing slavery) which uphold human rights, and ones which take away those rights (ones forcing people to act a certain way). Slavery wasn't an inevitable result of letting people exercise their rights; nobody has the right to violate another's rights. If the outcomes are as equitable as you'd like, you have the right to use your resources to change things as you see fit...but not the right to force people to associate with people they don't want to, which is a violation of their rights.

Saying that respecting freedoms would throw us back into the dark ages is unsupported hyperbole.
    Wasnt thinking about slavery when I typed that. How can I type that and nothing that was intended to come across, come across. So how would your way work, do you not think if laws werent passed that we'd still be living like the 60's or worse? What if nobody wants me eating at their establishment, what do I do if I want to dine out and eat at a fine spot, if no one likes me owns one of those. If no one wants me at their school where can I get a good education if no one that looks like me owns such an establishment. If no one wanted to give me good healthcare and decided they didnt want to treat me when I needed treatment what would one do? List goes on and on.

Triple_D_Bet

Wasnt thinking about slavery when I typed that. How can I type that and nothing that was intended to come across, come across. So how would your way work, do you not think if laws werent passed that we'd still be living like the 60's or worse? What if nobody wants me eating at their establishment, what do I do if I want to dine out and eat at a fine spot, if no one likes me owns one of those. If no one wants me at their school where can I get a good education if no one that looks like me owns such an establishment. If no one wanted to give me good healthcare and decided they didnt want to treat me when I needed treatment what would one do? List goes on and on.
    Didn't assume you meant slavery, just the first thing that came to mind when considering rights that were violated back then.

Without those laws in place, people and businesses would be free to refuse service to anyone...i'd go out on a limb and say not many businesses would. For example:if a local diner refuses to serve black folks, which doesn't reduce the demand of black folks wanting to eat at diners. Opportunity arises for someone to open a more inclusive diner, and someone will capitalize on this. The first diner's owner has every right to cater to whatever customers he wants, even if it's bad business...but his loss is someone else's gain. You don't have the right to be served by someone against their will, but in even the semi-free market we have today, you don't have to worry about it for long; someone will happily provide you with the services you want...money talks. Same thing applies to all other forms of private enterprise; if someone foolishly rejects you and your money, you can bet someone else will step up to take it.

For public schooling or other government-funded institutions, the way they're currently administered, discrimination can't be permitted...public services paid for by all should show no preference in providing their services. Much harder to police that than it is for private businesses to be policed by the markets, and that's just one of the reasons public funding of these things isn't wise.

First 12345 Last