Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

St. Paul's School of Sex...... Alum Kerry is proud

The uppity prep school that claims John Kerry as an alum is apparently turning into some sort of half-ass DonkLand, with students partaking in a contest called the "senior salute" -- where seniors try to bang as many underclass girls -- particularly virgins -- as they can, and keeping a tally of the number of classmates they nail..... (not sure why this was in the national news, as i think this describes the situation in most every high school across this nation, but i digress)....

some poor dumbass is being prosecuted for rape now -- and his anticipated admission into Harvard is being revoked. Harvard must really be falling off on the caliber of students it's accepting.

Not because it accepted a 18 yr old charged with rape, who was trying to fuk as many underclass females as he could possibly get his hands on (that's all of us), but rather because he talked to the authorities, serving his own head up on a platter, telling them all about the "contest" and how he wanted to win it to prove his sexual prowess..... what a fukkin' idiot, a certainly showing himself to be far too stupid to be worthy of Harvard.....

always better to just bang everything you can, keep it to yourself, and move on -- and then someday when you're married, out of the game, and in your forties, you can relive it all with a bunch of strangers on a betting site message board!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

donk wassup bruh

how do u learn how to last for an hour?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bear, learn how to give you're old woman multiple orgasims. the second one is soooo much better than the first one

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Bear, learn how to give you're old woman multiple orgasims. the second one is soooo much better than the first one
    how do you do that?

i always blow my load in 2 minutes

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    how do you do that?

i always blow my load in 2 minutes
    Street drugs, Bear.