LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

***primo is back *** thanks to sbr jason :-)

IT SEEMS THERE WAS A MIXUP, WITH SOMEONE NEW, TRYING TO EMULATE THE BILLY WALTERS PROTEGE,
    thePRIMODONNA

REST ASSURED THERE IS ONLY 1 PRIMO
    HERE AT SBR.....

THROUGH A DILIGENT INVESTIGATION,
    IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT, "GENERAL PRIMO" WAS INDEED A FAKE ACCOUNT,

OPENED FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE U.S, AND PRIMO RESIDES IN CANADA, WITH A CONSISTENT I.P ASSOCIATED TO HIS ACCOUNT

WHOMEVER THE IMPOSTER WAS, I SAY ,
    "YOU WILL NEVER BE THE PREEM"

#THEBOOKMURDERER >>>BOOKMAKERS<<<

pri·mo

(prē′mō)n. pl. pri·mi (-mē) also pri·mos (-mōz) MusicThe principal part in a duet or ensemble composition.

adj.1. First.
    2. Slanga. Exceptionally good of its kind; first-class.
    b. Highly or most valuable.

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Primo are you Italian?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Wait Til Primo Pete comes in...

could be a battle..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Primo ra77ler checking in.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Primo.

Stick to posting winners pal.

Not these fukkin posts that make me feel like I am reading Where's Waldo.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I go by Primo as well. Long "I" though

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    We do not speak the B word in toronto anymore.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Balsille?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Balsille?
    Bathurst and Bloor

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Primo going to come to Vegas and buy me three steaks and lobster with seven beers

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by LEOLEO View Post
    IT SEEMS THERE WAS A MIXUP, WITH SOMEONE NEW, TRYING TO EMULATE THE BILLY WALTERS PROTEGE,
    thePRIMODONNA

REST ASSURED THERE IS ONLY 1 PRIMO
    HERE AT SBR.....

THROUGH A DILIGENT INVESTIGATION,
    IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT, "GENERAL PRIMO" WAS INDEED A FAKE ACCOUNT,

OPENED FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE U.S, AND PRIMO RESIDES IN CANADA, WITH A CONSISTENT I.P ASSOCIATED TO HIS ACCOUNT

WHOMEVER THE IMPOSTER WAS, I SAY ,
    "YOU WILL NEVER BE THE PREEM"

#THEBOOKMURDERER >>>BOOKMAKERS<<<

pri·mo

(prē′mō)n. pl. pri·mi (-mē) also pri·mos (-mōz) MusicThe principal part in a duet or ensemble composition.

adj.1. First.
    2. Slanga. Exceptionally good of its kind; first-class.
    b. Highly or most valuable.

What are you talking about the General Primo account was opened from the US? It was opened from exactly where you live you flippin bullshitter. Your stupid ass didn't even know to hide your IP when you emailed in asking to speak "DIRECTLY with Bill Dozer". The same thing you demanded when you weren't allowed a username change under the LEOLEO account from the same fricken IP.Oh and MoMoney - You'll be interested to know he tried to make an account named MoMoneyMoVaugh. last night. He can't even deny that one as it was connected to the THEREAL"PRIMO" account he tried to open and when it was banned he sent in an email asking for - wait for it - Shari, bill dozer or optional.

Get fukked with this nonsense. I can only assume Jason was drunk when he bought your bullshit. Shari is not. If you ever want to come tell the truth and stop with all of these ludicrous stories about all of these accounts you've created, send me an email. Until then you are going ciao ciao.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

now thats a primo bitch slap

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Once again, I am reminded to never to piss Shari off.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What are you talking about the General Primo account was opened from the US? It was opened from exactly where you live you flippin bullshitter. Your stupid ass didn't even know to hide your IP when you emailed in asking to speak "DIRECTLY with Bill Dozer". The same thing you demanded when you weren't allowed a username change under the LEOLEO account from the same fricken IP.Oh and MoMoney - You'll be interested to know he tried to make an account named MoMoneyMoVaugh. last night. He can't even deny that one as it was connected to the THEREAL"PRIMO" account he tried to open and when it was banned he sent in an email asking for - wait for it - Shari, bill dozer or optional.

Get fukked with this nonsense. I can only assume Jason was drunk when he bought your bullshit. Shari is not. If you ever want to come tell the truth and stop with all of these ludicrous stories about all of these accounts you've created, send me an email. Until then you are going ciao ciao.
    jaysus, primo... looks like pissing off the wonky is a bad idea pal

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Once again, I am reminded to never to piss Shari off.

Honestly I think most people who have met me at the bashes would say I'm actually very sweet! What I don't like is when people try to play us for fools without realising what info we're privy to and they also scurry from staff member to staff member hoping that one buys their crap. We're doing all these extra things to make sure BTP is as pure as it possibly can be so our time should be 99% devoted to that for some of us; yet instead we're left dealing with a dingaling like this.

On the flipside though, not sure if you saw it but there was this guy yesterday who was claiming to be from Anonymous and he was going to get me, Optional, SBR etc. After I banned him, he started to blast the forum email account as you do. But this dipshit used his REAL email account so not only did I get his location, etc but his actual proper real name. Three seconds later I had his FB and Instagram accounts. And when I finally emailed him back letting him know that now I not only knew his name, his girlfriend's name, where he works, where he lives, what he looks like, etc but that he's too f'n stupid to even make himself anonymous while claiming to be a part of Anonymous, I was seriously busting a gut at that point. That to me is the hilarious stuff that makes it worth it. Imagine the headline "Dude claims to be a part of Anonymous, gives intended victim his real full name, location, employer and basically everything you'd expect a 20 year old with shit for brains to have online rendering himself as unanonymous as possible". That's hilarious to me!! Wasting our time with stuff like this Leo crap though is just irritating so that's when I tend to get snippy after months of behind the scenes rubbish.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That makes perfect sense Shari.

at the Anonymous guy.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Honestly I think most people who have met me at the bashes would say I'm actually very sweet! What I don't like is when people try to play us for fools without realising what info we're privy to and they also scurry from staff member to staff member hoping that one buys their crap. We're doing all these extra things to make sure BTP is as pure as it possibly can be so our time should be 99% devoted to that for some of us; yet instead we're left dealing with a dingaling like this.

On the flipside though, not sure if you saw it but there was this guy yesterday who was claiming to be from Anonymous and he was going to get me, Optional, SBR etc. After I banned him, he started to blast the forum email account as you do. But this dipshit used his REAL email account so not only did I get his location, etc but his actual proper real name. Three seconds later I had his FB and Instagram accounts. And when I finally emailed him back letting him know that now I not only knew his name, his girlfriend's name, where he works, where he lives, what he looks like, etc but that he's too f'n stupid to even make himself anonymous while claiming to be a part of Anonymous, I was seriously busting a gut at that point. That to me is the hilarious stuff that makes it worth it. Imagine the headline "Dude claims to be a part of Anonymous, gives intended victim his real full name, location, employer and basically everything you'd expect a 20 year old with shit for brains to have online rendering himself as unanonymous as possible". That's hilarious to me!! Wasting our time with stuff like this Leo crap though is just irritating so that's when I tend to get snippy after months of behind the scenes rubbish.

Every time I have seen her at a bash she is usually ripping someones head off. Poor guys leave inn a hurry as they begin to tear up.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Every time I have seen her at a bash she is usually ripping someones head off. Poor guys leave inn a hurry as they begin to tear up.
    Booooooooooooooo!!!

The last bash I spent so much time by that damn pool I finally lost the last bit of my tan like two weeks ago. That was some good staying power considering I wasn't even intentionally tanning. The last day Stealthy and I were even under the cabanas for the whole time.

Ugh... let's go back there! Now it's on my mind and considering winter has been so shit here I'd love to be there right now. What a great trip that was.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave shari91 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Primo?

shari91

Primo?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

This just can't be.
    Primo was SBR's next great Canadian hope.

What now?

Ban Seaweed?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

This just can't be.
    Primo was SBR's next great Canadian hope.

What now?

Ban Seaweed?
    yes please and saloon those retarded Edgar threads

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Thank you for notifying me of this, Shari. This is a puzzling development... One I cannot make any sense of...

Leo... Wtf pal?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Wait...

Shari, are you Australian or do you just live in Australia?

Does you know Optional in real life?

Shari, are you and Opti an item?

Is winter in Australia cold?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Yeah Leo, wtf?
    Why didn't you make a Jayvegas420 account.

I'm truly insulted now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Shari the sleuth.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Wait...

Shari, are you Australian or do you just live in Australia?

Does you know Optional in real life?

Shari, are you and Opti an item?

Is winter in Australia cold?

I just live in Australia.

Kind of.

No

Yes as far as Australia goes. No as far as my Canadian hometown goes. But you acclimate and there's a reason many move away from their Canadian home.

It's 5:15 here and I have a bootcamp class at 8am so I'm off to bed. Should the Polish Unanonymous dude or Mr Quattrozillion Accounti fire up again, I'll come say yo yo my hos after lunch xo
    Last edited by shari91; 08-14-15 at 02:18 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yeah Leo, wtf?
    Why didn't you make a Jayvegas420 account.

I'm truly insulted now.
    JayVegas421

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I just live in Australia.

Kind of.

No

Yes as far as Australia goes. No as far as my Canadian hometown goes. But you acclimate and there's a reason many move away from their Canadian home.
    Ah this all makes more sense.

So many Canadians seem to end up in Australia and vice versa.

Wait, you aren't my Ex Girlfriend Jessica are you?

That would be weird.

Where are you from in Canada?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well this thread had a dramatic turn of events. Primo unreal pal....I thought we were going to win a hyundai this football season.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Fruity thread Bro.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Yea....I'm over this now.
    I guess leetreaper is going to have to be out new great Canadian hope.

12 Last