Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Best of luck. If she is sticking to story that she weighs 120 then you can say you are 28.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Girls don't give two shits about your age, if anything they will like it because they will think you have money. Youre getting a complex my man.

The bandana thing might work. Brett Michaels gets all kinda poosy and he has 15 years on you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lying about your age is kind of creepy, man.

Just pray she has daddy issues. There are lots of them out there.
    Giant.. you know me better than that. Come on man. Technically, I posted a number on a website. She never once asked my age yet. I guess if it was a major concern for her... she would of asked? That's one way of looking at it. Photos are legit. Anyone looks younger with a hat on in my opinion.

Secondly, how many women have lied to me about their age? I'm sure quite a few have. It's all in good fun. The girl isn't even serious about a commitment. You're suppose to list the longest relationship that you've had lifetime at pof. There's like a section there to post it... she put 1 Year. 1 Year? That's the longest she's been with anyone? Come on... she's just looking for a good time. Unless...

1. Her cooch smells
    2. She's annoying/nagging in person.
    3. Or her cooch smells.

Like I said... I do this for entertainment... and a few laughs.

TheMoneyShot

Hmmmm..... If the original girl is a 3/10 in this thread.... what would you rate this girl?

Pay attention!!!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Money I have to laugh when these jamokes give 3's to a girl like the one you're going to meet. The girl is definitely a cutie. Don't let the shut-ins get you down.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Giant.. you know me better than that. Come on man. Technically, I posted a number on a website. She never once asked my age yet. I guess if it was a major concern for her... she would of asked? That's one way of looking at it. Photos are legit. Anyone looks younger with a hat on in my opinion.

Secondly, how many women have lied to me about their age? I'm sure quite a few have. It's all in good fun. The girl isn't even serious about a commitment. You're suppose to list the longest relationship that you've had lifetime at pof. There's like a section there to post it... she put 1 Year. 1 Year? That's the longest she's been with anyone? Come on... she's just looking for a good time. Unless...

1. Her cooch smells
    3. Or her cooch smells.

No need to respond to the giant...his opinion is worthless

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Hmmmm..... If the original girl is a 3/10 in this thread.... what would you rate this girl?

Pay attention!!!

first girl better than a 3 outta 10

and the girl in the pics above has a really pretty face or is excellent at makeup
    the bottom pic ventures into the wild a bit, but as DaManster would say.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

well at least the kid talking to girls and has shots

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

the girl on top could get the rug burn the 2nd one not so much

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

1. Her cooch smells
    3. Or her cooch smells.

I'm just saying there is no reason to lie.

A lot of young girls go nuts for older guys. Use it to your advantage.

Let us know what happens. You know my inbox is always open for nudie shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    No need to respond to the giant...his opinion is worthless

Obsess obsess obsess...
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lying about your age is kind of creepy, man.

Just pray she has daddy issues. There are lots of them out there.
    The Giant, how old are you?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    first girl better than a 3 outta 10

and the girl in the pics above has a really pretty face or is excellent at makeup
    the bottom pic ventures into the wild a bit, but as DaManster would say.....

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Apologies, she's a "5.5".. I'm just used to your fish being ultra sexy lemon sharks.. My scale was moreso based on the chicks I've seen you post. Out of all the legit potential hookups, she's bottom of the barrel, just my imo. Also, the tongue-out really creeps me, 8th graders and their friends do that... WOMEN don't do that.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I'd rather go with the black-haired fluffy one by the pool than the younger one
    from the beginning of the thread.

DiggityDaggityDo

Pay attention!!!

I'd tackle this one money.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

You might TRY to tackle that one, but with those thighs like Earl Campbell you'd bounce right off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Pay attention!!!

Money be careful with that one your hat may get stuck in that gut pouch

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Money keep hat on, even during intercourse.
    Yes wear this hat

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Pay attention!!!

Yeah, gotta love SBR, first girl not the hottest in the world but calling her a 3...come on.

The chic with the mushrooms maybe three but the first girl is cute and young. I wouldnt hesitate.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

This is about a 3

Legit 5.

You're getting thrown off by the mushrooms and the child.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hit the first one....... with a well placed donkey punch

second one, in the pink bathing suit, is flat out nasty.... channel your inner serial killer and murder her, chop her up, and dump her in some nearby woods.... that's the only thing she's good for....

the last one, the fat one with the terrible ink on her thigh, get her address, and go steal that cute dog by the pool.... pass on her, tho, as her gut looks like a couple of civil war battles were staged on it.... a complete mess......

as for the hat while meeting the first one, I say the guy who posted the decorative sombrero nailed it...... wear one of those..... i got laid in one of those once, one of the best nights of my life........ granted, that was on Halloween on sixth street in austin

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I like Money's strategy on pof. I think when people put their real age out there, they're looking for something serious. Money just wants to bang and he does more then 95% of the degens here in SBR.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

She seems like a people person.

brett1508
    brett1508's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Wear the hat.

TheMoneyShot

Quick Update... sh#$ getting kind of funny now.

So oddly enough today is that chick's birthday. Even more crazy... she told me she wants to meet me on her birthday. I said to her... are you sure you don't have any friends that might be throwing you a surprise birthday party? She goes no... most of my friends already left for college. I'll be meeting them soon (at college) but I had a few things to do before I could leave. She goes... it kind of sucks... but it's only a birthday.

I find this amazingly odd. Never met the girl. Only talked to her once on the phone. And she wants to meet on her birthday? Crazy.

Oh... and any chick that sticks their tongue out several times in a photo... she sucks cok. It's a guarantee. I've been keeping track of this formula for awhile now.

And also... If I do meet her today... it's WITHOUT THE HAT ON. OH SH#$#$###@$#$#$#

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Money don't overthink that she wants to hang out with you on her bday. You're the guy in this relationship, don't overthink it with shit like that. Just go and let her suck your dick for her bday.

Then live up to your name

also, if you can get her to take a picture, preferably out, with a sign that says "the kraken", I'd probably divorce my pregnant wife and go find her and propose

This girl is a 9 in my book but she fits my tastes. I could see if someone else only found her to an 8
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-14-15 at 11:39 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo

I bet Money is up in those guts right this second.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Money.....gotta be honest with you. I'm a little disappointed in this one. Not the least bit attractive. I'd pass.

Gotta tell you. Think you're selling yourself short on the young girl thing. Go to the bar at the Capital Grille or Smith & Wollensky. Wear something presentable. Throw some cash around. You'll have a sugar baby in no time!
    yeah i've always wondered why money doesnt go that route,surely its a guaranteed thing decent looking guy he wouldnt have any trouble.....must like the chase and emails.....

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This girl is a 9 in my book but she fits my tastes. I could see if someone else only found her to an 8
    yeah crazy whoever said a 3 is nuts nothing wrong with her imo.....

money quick on for you, you ever went on that adult friend finder or whatever its called these days? or is that shit to much on a plate for your liking? glad the stories are back.....go out with this girl i think you will have a good time, dont read into the birthday thing and no friends take her out and finish her......

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I bet Money is up in those guts right this second.

Daggles calm the fukk down

They're probably just playing checkers

DiggityDaggityDo

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Where there is smoke theres is Fire.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Where there is smoke theres is Fire.
    hmm!.......so one can also say where there is mama smoke there is mama fire!...

TheMoneyShot

Update fellas...

So Friday night... I wanted some action on some preseason football... I took Tennessee +2.5 to win 500... Think I was losing the game 10-0 14-0 within minutes... I said fuk this sh#$. Girl blowing up my phone with texts... wanting to go out. All I remember saying was... ok get ready and I'll text you later or some sh#$. Then the game is still going on... Tennessee trying to come back... and I'm like come on you motha fukkers... then I get another text from her. She said I'm thinking let's meet up in Ann Arbor. I'm like saying to myself... oh come on... fuks sake... that's 50 minute drive blah blah blah... so I don't even text her back. Then she calls me 20 minutes later. I don't answer. I think it's like late 4th qtr now...still losing my ass. Then I say to myself... what do I tell her?? I don't want to drive that far... this is stupid. So, I text back... can we meet somewhere like... (EDIT EDIT EDIT). It's a shorter distance. She texts back.... I can't drive that far! I have to work at 8AM in the morning. Then I'm like... whoa whoa whoa... I never knew you had to work the next day? I thought you didn't have to work? She goes... yep I have to work all weekend. So naturally I just acted drunk... and told her I couldn't drive. Totally pointless in meeting someone... driving 50 minutes one way... spend 2 hours with someone... and then drive 50 minutes back home and get nothing for it. Could careless if it was her birthday or not.

I was already pissed off losing my $. Can't wager half a K on games while women are bothering you. If you're winning... different story. When you're losing... I kick trash cans over... throw phones... punch holes through drywall... the usual.

Can't do anything right fellas... 0-7 so far in preseason. Lost 3K total so far. Lost around 18k betpoints. Can't close the deal on any of these threads I've made. I'm losing my touch. Might have to retire.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Its pre-season, Money. You must have a massive bankroll, my friend

First 123 Last