NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

another job I had when I was 16-20 was working at large houston area concert venue, saw so many shows and had so many fun times...I can truly say, I did enjoy that job...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hell yes, since I was a kid workin' out on my grandfather's farm (hot chick lived two farm houses down), to law clerkin' (numerous secretaries/legal assistants/paralegals were into this strappin, studly law clerk), to being a lawyer in the law office -- no explanation necessary on this one; hell, had a late nooner hummer just yesterday....... (all on the job fellatio now received exclusively from my wife)

when leaving my so cal law firm to come back to texas in the 90's, a sexy paralegal who's office hours started at 6 a.m. came up and told me, at my going-away drunkfest, that she used to come into my office before everyone else arrived, and sit at my desk and masturbate looking at my photos of me and my then-wife that were on my desk, while fantasizing about having an affair with me and stealing me from my wife....

in the legal profession, on the job fellatio is relatively "low hangin' fruit"

haha.... so easy, and just made me think of a little event just last week for some young lawyer, who was apptd to represent a couple of hookers; he decided it would be a good idea to accept, as his "supplemental" legal fee from one of them, a hummer in the jury room as he was going over her case with her
    This guy must be more of a joke than Seaweed, SMH...

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    another job I had when I was 16-20 was working at large houston area concert venue, saw so many shows and had so many fun times...I can truly say, I did enjoy that job...
    House of Blues?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    House of Blues?
    Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

So what, 5% of SBR can answer this question?

Playing XBox & eating cheetos at mom's house isn't a job

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I work a 12 hr shift. Pay and benefits are good. No customer service involved anymore. School pays off.

First 12