FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Ohio university cop indicted for murder of Sam Dubose

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/us/ohi...ent/index.html

video clearly shows this white cop blowing innocent black guys head off for no reason. Will this be another shit storm, rioting?

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm sure the shitbag cop apologists around here will invent a reason why it was the blacks fault.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Did he have any priors? What is the backstory? I mean I need more than a video.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-29-15 at 03:12 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Did he have any priors? What is the backstory? I mean I need more than a video.
    I don't think any amount of priors can justify him shooting the guy in the face.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I don't think any amount of priors can justify him shooting the guy in the face.

jtoler

Didn't watch vid but its prob the one without the gunshot, go to YouTube to see the full vid. Pigs with the heads of men, disgusting.

jtoler

Yea I was being sarcastic. That's what the racists usually say, it was hard to even type it, not sure how they do it.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yea I was being sarcastic. That's what the racists usually say, it was hard to even type it, not sure how they do it.
    Yeah in rereading my comment it certainly comes off as confrontational.

I did not mean it like that / didn't realize whose comment I was reading.

You are one of the good ones Jtoneler

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Pretty simple: follow the law and just listen to the police officer and you're alive today. Why is is so hard to just listen to them? Are you retarded? Do you want shot? God, people are stupid

And no, it wasn't right to shoot him..its manslaughter.....I'm just saying he could have prevented it by listening

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

At least the cop had a body cam on him and PROBABLY won't get away with this.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Pretty simple: follow the law and just listen to the police officer and you're alive today. Why is is so hard to just listen to them? Are you retarded? Do you want shot? God, people are stupid

And no, it wasn't right to shoot him..its manslaughter.....I'm just saying he could have prevented it by listening
    I would say this qualifies as second degree murder.

Or at least it would where I live. Law here says that when you shoot at someone, it can be reasonably be assumed you are trying to kill them.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    didn't take long for the half-wits to show up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

scumbag

I would say this qualifies as second degree murder.

Or at least it would where I live. Law here says that when you shoot at someone, it can be reasonably be assumed you are trying to kill them.
    it's first degree bro. this whole "premeditation" doesn't mean what most of us think it does. we don't have to prove that he started his day off looking to kill a ****** to get first degree.

Whether a killer acted with the deliberation and premeditation required for first degree murder can only be determined on a case by case basis. The need for deliberation and premeditation does not mean that the perpetrator must contemplate at length or plan far ahead of the murder. Time enough to form the conscious intent to kill and then act on it after enough time for a reasonable person to second guess the decision typically suffices. While this can happen very quickly, deliberation and premeditation must occur before, and not at the same time as, the act of killing. - See more at: http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal....LSGd6eIy.dpuf

jtoler

This happens so much who's to say its not premeditated. Who's to say cop doesn't have it on his mind he's going to kill someone today and get away with it. He's a campus police pulling people over in a neighborhood? Sounds like he said he was coming from a funeral. Seems pretty hard to explain shooting someone in the head for nothing, I saw another arrest this officer made, he handcuffed the guy while sitting in the car, he's a scary coward cop who should have never been allowed to do anything cop related.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    it's first degree bro. this whole "premeditation" doesn't mean what most of us think it does. we don't have to prove that he started his day off looking to kill a ****** to get first degree.
    Hmmm. Even with that in mind scummer, I still think you would have a tough time convicting him of 1st degree here. I don't think it is is clear hat deliberation happened before. Maybe the fact that he had his gun out in the first place (though you cant really tell from video) might be enough to infer premeditation / deliberation.

scumbag

Maybe the fact that he had his gun out in the first place (though you cant really tell from video) might be enough to infer premeditation / deliberation
    exactly. premeditation can occur in a matter of seconds.

jtoler

Hmmm. Even with that in mind scummer, I still think you would have a tough time convicting him of 1st degree here. I don't think it is is clear hat deliberation happened before. Maybe the fact that he had his gun out in the first place (though you cant really tell from video) might be enough to infer premeditation / deliberation.
    On full vid I don't think he already had it out, but the glaring question remains, why are you shooting someone sitting in their car posing no threat? He showed him the front car tag, he could have easily ran his tag to check on license, Id give cop no less than 25 years, but he won't get near that and there is a chance he walks, depending on if they won't to continue stirring up chaos.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Glad to see the media spreading the news of a WHITE cop shooting a BLACK citizen.
    Nothing like stirring the pot.
    Regardless, that cop deserves what he will get in prison.

Gonad
    Gonad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6953

The County Prosecutor here (Hamilton County) is a rock-ribbed conservative, and will normally have the cops' backs... To hear him tear into this (ex)officer the way he did today was jaw-dropping, told me all I needed to know before the video was even shown...

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    Glad to see the media spreading the news of a WHITE cop shooting a BLACK citizen.
    Nothing like stirring the pot.
    Regardless, that cop deserves what he will get in prison.
    this moron parrots what he hears on fox news w/o having the intellectual capacity to understand the clear hypocrisy with their coverage of "da muslims" and "black on white" crime.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

He was all flamed up. Go out dressed like a gang banger get treated like one

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

so many ****** up ppl on sbr im not even gonna say racists cause we all are a little but ppl being generalized is wrong period. I knw terrible ppl of all colors and good ppl of all colors and backgrounds. The way he dressed sounds like the idiot who says if she wearing a short dress she deserves to get gang banged. Sick penetrates everywhere but that's life

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

[QUOTE=capone1899;24321945]Pretty simple: follow the law and just listen to the police officer and you're alive today. Why is is so hard to just listen to them? Are you retarded? Do you want shot? God, people are stupid

And no, it wasn't right to shoot him..its manslaughter.....I'm just saying he could have prevented it by listening[/QUOTE]

Wrong. It's very clear when an officer can use deadly force. Not listening to a cop does not justify a cop shooting anyone.

Secondly, the man would still be alive if the cop didn't pull out his gun and shoot him in the head. The problem is the cop culture.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

lock the pig up and throw away the key

fuk him

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

So many of these cases result in not guil5y..sad but true..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

glad cops going down

I felt bad for that guy

I hope they the family get 40 million from County

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cop made a poor judgement call no doubt, but for Christ's sake, people need to quit putting themselves in these situations. If the fact that you have a suspended license and decide to drive anyways is going to cause you to react in certain a manner if you do get pulled over, then why risk driving in the first place?

This cop fukked up and should do some time, but if the driver would have just come clean and said "Hey, my license is suspended" and given up, he would still be alive. Deciding to run from the police and have them chase him wasn't going to end well anyways.

Watching these videos of people bullshitting the cops is as cringe-worthy as the deadly aftermath. You can just see it building up.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^ there is the sheep logic we all we waiting for, shame I was going to set you up again like last time but scumbag beat me to posting

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^ there is the sheep logic we all we waiting for, shame I was going to set you up again like last time but scumbag beat me to posting
    Sheep logic? How so? For pointing out the obvious?

It rather sheepish to believe that if a criminal doesn't want to be compliant that the cops should just let them go.

Kermit

The news originally said this man had no prior arrests, but now CNN reported that this guy had been arrested 60 times. He wasn't your average citizen which explains why he acted the way that he did. Did he deserve to die for what he did? Of course not.

Why people continue to put themselves in these situations with the police still makes me scratch my head.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is this a new story?

who is Mr. Dubose?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    is this a new story?

who is Mr. Dubose?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

key lesson to be learned here:

if you decide to exit the vehicle and run from the cops due to having a suspended license, warrants, a bottle of gin, misc. contraband, etc., CLIMB OVER THE CONSOLE AND EXIT OUT THE PASSENGER'S SIDE DOOR.........

the second you exit toward the cop, he's pulling his weapon out as you are now coming toward him, and he doesn't know what you may be bringing with you (knife, gun, pepper spray, the Accommadator, etc.....)

THINK SMART when running from cops..... run toward them, you get a bullet in your ass, or head, or wherever he hits you.....

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this moron parrots what he hears on fox news w/o having the intellectual capacity to understand the clear hypocrisy with their coverage of "da muslims" and "black on white" crime.
    A few things to point out to you, my angry friend.

1) I don't watch Fox News.

2) My "intellectual capacity" is thus that I do not need to resort to name calling, excessive swearing, and threatening others on an internet message board.

3) Your vehemently defending those of color, while attacking anyone who dares to disagree with your opinions, might possibly be taken a little more seriously ... IF you were speaking from experience. Which leads to the following rhetorical question ...

Exactly how long have you been black?

I look forward yo your vulgar retort

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps, to whomever sent me the p.m. re "what the fuk is the accommodator?"

rest assured, you come at a cop wearing this, you will get shot:

(unless, of course, the cop is Bobby Waves, in which case he will turn around, drop trow, and bend over for you.........)

Name:  accommodator.png
Views: 65
Size:  56.4 KB

12 Last