jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There Will Never Be SBR Poster Sanctioned Bash Again: Video

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh well. maybe this year they will have another office party and let SBR posters know where it is. like last year.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll take MMAchicka max.

Sweeper and LK why

I'm assuming they didn't like Booyah and Bigday?? Who cares if he was wearing cowboy boots, its forum bretheren.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I would say this entire experience pretty much captures what it means to be a member of SBRODDS.COM

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Coach laying down the law...at least show up and then ditch them....lmao

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

JJ your camera lens needs cleaning. Looks like you got something all over the lens, either that or my eyes are still messed up from my Birthday weekend celebration.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

jjgold

jerkoffs

Monday Morning and still getting heat from Sherry

"JJ they are laughing at us"

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

JJ you're walking into an ass whooping.

The stories I heard of chicka in her fighting days - her opponents did not leave with all their teeth!

jjgold

It wasn't cool that sweeper basically barbershopped bigday after he saw him from a distance and really did not want to hang out with that type

I guess we all got different preferences of what type of people/appearances we want to hang out with and maybe he felt uneasy and awkward around a guy like him

I'm sure it wasn't Stealthy or Booya

I guess bigday feels a little strange about this whole scenario that took place also

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Strange as Fuk.

JJ, one bar kicked me out because of the boots.

I belong in the sticks. Back to chopping wood.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If anyone 86'd any of that crew I'd be shocked. Those 4 are the gremlins I hung out with the whole time in the DR and they were amazing. Four of the best people you'd ever meet - on a crazy Internet forum or not. Just lovely little shitburgers all around.

I suspect Sweep and his posse were otherwise detained which is fair enough. Life happens. I'm sure they'll sort it out next time!!
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave shari91 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BIGDAY gave shari91 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito gave shari91 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY, and stevek173

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Shari call me.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Sweep was taken in custody while attempting to secure party favors for the weekend. Lkid passed out on the side of the road and was unable to make it to the detention facility to bail him out and thus sweeper spent the weekend occupied. Lkid finally made it up Sunday afternoon but was denied entrance to most places as they thought he was homeless.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I think there should be another bash this weekend. I bought some land in Delia, Alberta for $10... let's party.

jjgold

Sherry you have strange taste

I am from the East Coast and see where Sweeper is coming from

They are different

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

You should of had Lesean McCoy organized the bash

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sherry you have strange taste

I am from the East Coast and see where Sweeper is coming from

They are different
    Who is different?! FFS you're such a mutant.

Honestly that lot is probably the most normal, sane, not itching to steal or borrow cash, can handle themselves in a two or three Michelin star restaurant - and better yet can afford it - but then still have fun in a dive bar crew you'd ever find.

If being from the East Coast means you can't hang with that ^^ then that sucks to be you. But again I suspect the reason for Sweep bailing isn't because of anything like you're saying. If so he missed out on a great weekend with amazing people. I'm pissed I wasn't there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Shari, you realize you're arguing with Mr.Snuffleupagus right?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Lmao this thread cracks me up

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I love it when Sherry gets fired up.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I always think of that Major Wager story JJ posted like 12 years ago about meeting posters and all of them being totally insane in some way or another.

Cracks me up every time I read it. The guy with the trunk full of guns. The guy who keeps looking at his mobile web browser (its 2003 remember) and answers all of JJ's questions with "Its all business, JJ." Fukkin Classc.

I remember JJ says he is one of the most normal guys on major Wager.

Even on SBR he is still probably top 10

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so sweeper and L-Kid didn't show up?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

jjgold, have you ever had a buzzballz? You will love the "choc tease"

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I always think of that Major Wager story JJ posted like 12 years ago about meeting posters and all of them being totally insane in some way or another.

Cracks me up every time I read it. The guy with the trunk full of guns. The guy who keeps looking at his mobile web browser (its 2003 remember) and answers all of JJ's questions with "Its all business, JJ." Fukkin Classc.

I remember JJ says he is one of the most normal guys on major Wager.

Even on SBR he is still probably top 10
    I had an encounter a few year back with some sick compulsive gamblers across the street. Here is the story and all true and which makes me think most of you are not real normal when out in the daylight.

Boys it was such a weird experience meeting these 3 clowns last night at the track. I mean it was like I was on Earth and the other three were on fukkin Mars or in their own worlds. It starts out like real normal and we all are shaking hands, ect. I call the guys whatever name comes to my head like hey Danny, hey Rod, ect. So it goes all well there and then we proceed to our seats.

Now this guy Raisencain must be a bigshot there because he gets us the best seats in the house in a reserved box and has food already paid before we even it. What a class act and a generous guy. More later on this guy and the Nut he really turned out to be. I thought we were there to bet some races and talk a little but mainly gamble. I have fukkin roll of a sharks cash in my pocket ready to bet big numbers at Penn National but little did I know it was like the twilight zone instead.

We start with Total Square and this guy has 2 cell phones, 1 pager and get this a mini pocket fukkin web browser!!!! I thought he would want to get away for a night without all the tecno ****, ect. I would try and ask this guy “who do you like in the 2nd at Penn National and I had to ask him 4 fukiin times until he heard me and get this his reply was” It is all business JJ”” I had no fukkin clue if this guy was smoking weed or drinking. He did not hear a fukkin word I said. All he did was go on the pocket browser and stare at his sportspager all night and made a few calls in between. I waited like 20 minutes and this guy did not say word to any of us so I say to him “hey TS how is Bowmans”? I swear again he goes “JJ it is all business” I am just looking at this guy in bewilderment. I do of know what to make of him and he talks to me like he never hears a word I say(common theme developing boys) . This happens 7 times throughout the night when I tried to ask him a question and I kept getting the same answer. I say *** this clown and let me move on to Mjulian.

This Julian character always looks really concerned and is a deep thinker. When I would ask him something the look I would get is one of cloudiness and concern. He just starred at me kind of and then get this boys carries his fukkin bank books in his shirt pocket!!! He says to me” JJ I got 42 dimes in the bank.” It came out of the blue and had nothing to do what I was asking him. I do not give a *** how much this clown has in the bank, ect. I came here to talk to these guys about gambling and stuff and it appears they are in another fukkin world!! I then ask him “hey Julian what books do you use?” He then proceeds to tell me in 7 years he will be worth 450 Dimes. I am saying under my breathe “who gives a ***, this guy is nuts and out there”. He had to look at his bank books 20 times during the course of the night and kept shaking his head when he looked at it. He also sometimes would just yell out to the crowd “ All Rise” in a real deep voice like an opera singer and it was embarassing because everyone would stare at us. Again what the *** was on his mind??? I was starting to think I better get the *** out of here these guys are nuts and appeared to have snapped or something.!!!

Ok Raisencain seemed to be cool with the initial handshake and a little small talk about gambling so I figured I would pal around with this guy as we have more in common. Well boys this guy turned out to be the biggest nut and strangest character I know other than our own Peep. I would be looking at the tote board and I would hear whispers behind me in the next level of seats and it was Cain talking to some guys and he was whispering with his hand covering his mouth. I would then look back at him and he would stop suddenly and pretend to read the paper. What did this guy think?? I was born fukkin yesterday. He did not realize I was a street guy I guess . He did this all fukkin night and it was so annoying and every time I looked up at him he would stop and pretend to read the paper and like smile. This guys now I am thinking has fukkin snapped or is just nuts!!!! Boys it gets worse. Another strange thing about this guy is he always has a deck of cards in his hands and is doing tricks with them. I am shaking my head in disbelief going “what a fukkin jerkoff this guy is” and saying to my myself “what the *** am I doing here with these losers? I bet Cain always has card games going on the street and during the night when he was not whispering I asked him what was up his right sleeve because I saw something there. He pulls out a 4 of clubs and starts laughing so loud!! I swear I do not know if I should just run out of the fukkin track right then. I quietly backed away from this guy.

Ok boys time to leave and we all shake hands and **** and Mjulian puts some type of robe on (I had to turn my fukkin head and laugh because the thing was sooo ugly and outdated), Johhny (TS) get a load of this wears a fukkin tank top only in the pouring rain. I did not know what to make of it but just shake my head and praying to get the *** out. I shake hands with the two and they went their way in another direction and Cain parked in the same areas as me and he whispers to me “JJ I want to show you my car?? I am going what the ***???? Does this guy want to bang me on the side of the car??? I said what the *** if he tries something I can run and scream. He is wearing a long trench coat and a suite underneath. I thought he looked like an undertaker or something. During the walk to the car he keeps playing with this deck of cards and smiling to himself. Does this guy tell himself jokes or what?? What the ***?? Maybe he snapped???

Get to his car and boys he opens his trunk up and get a load of this….. The trunk is full of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I swear I almost came in my pants!!!!! I love weapons and **** but I am discreet when I carry. I am going to Cain are you nuts??? This is a public parking lot and he is showing me all the guns he has and ****. He pulls out a brand new shotgun and shows me how to load it and rooster it. He does this and starts laughing real loud and his eyes light up so much I thought he was coming. He starts pointing it at the sky and then starts yelling “Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow. That was the last fukkin straw and ran to my car and went home!!!! Sorry Cain but you have lost it.

Boys after last night I really do believe we are all sick fuks in one way or another and I mean everyone of us!!!

No more meeting posters for me, they are just tooooooooooooo far out there. I wonder why we all post day and night and live in glass houses. We are misfits and I am really starting to believe I just might be the top 5 “normal” posters here.
    Points Awarded:

MoMoneyMoVaughn gave compaqDikk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

didnt know there was a bash

jjgold

TTwarrior it would've been good if you were there to crackheads

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

sweep was a jerk! Not debatable! More then once also,

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If anyone 86'd any of that crew I'd be shocked. Those 4 are the gremlins I hung out with the whole time in the DR and they were amazing. Four of the best people you'd ever meet - on a crazy Internet forum or not. Just lovely little shitburgers all around.

I suspect Sweep and his posse were otherwise detained which is fair enough. Life happens. I'm sure they'll sort it out next time!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    I had an encounter a few year back with some sick compulsive gamblers across the street. Here is the story and all true and which makes me think most of you are not real normal when out in the daylight.

Boys it was such a weird experience meeting these 3 clowns last night at the track. I mean it was like I was on Earth and the other three were on fukkin Mars or in their own worlds. It starts out like real normal and we all are shaking hands, ect. I call the guys whatever name comes to my head like hey Danny, hey Rod, ect. So it goes all well there and then we proceed to our seats.

Now this guy Raisencain must be a bigshot there because he gets us the best seats in the house in a reserved box and has food already paid before we even it. What a class act and a generous guy. More later on this guy and the Nut he really turned out to be. I thought we were there to bet some races and talk a little but mainly gamble. I have fukkin roll of a sharks cash in my pocket ready to bet big numbers at Penn National but little did I know it was like the twilight zone instead.

We start with Total Square and this guy has 2 cell phones, 1 pager and get this a mini pocket fukkin web browser!!!! I thought he would want to get away for a night without all the tecno ****, ect. I would try and ask this guy “who do you like in the 2nd at Penn National and I had to ask him 4 fukiin times until he heard me and get this his reply was” It is all business JJ”” I had no fukkin clue if this guy was smoking weed or drinking. He did not hear a fukkin word I said. All he did was go on the pocket browser and stare at his sportspager all night and made a few calls in between. I waited like 20 minutes and this guy did not say word to any of us so I say to him “hey TS how is Bowmans”? I swear again he goes “JJ it is all business” I am just looking at this guy in bewilderment. I do of know what to make of him and he talks to me like he never hears a word I say(common theme developing boys) . This happens 7 times throughout the night when I tried to ask him a question and I kept getting the same answer. I say *** this clown and let me move on to Mjulian.

This Julian character always looks really concerned and is a deep thinker. When I would ask him something the look I would get is one of cloudiness and concern. He just starred at me kind of and then get this boys carries his fukkin bank books in his shirt pocket!!! He says to me” JJ I got 42 dimes in the bank.” It came out of the blue and had nothing to do what I was asking him. I do not give a *** how much this clown has in the bank, ect. I came here to talk to these guys about gambling and stuff and it appears they are in another fukkin world!! I then ask him “hey Julian what books do you use?” He then proceeds to tell me in 7 years he will be worth 450 Dimes. I am saying under my breathe “who gives a ***, this guy is nuts and out there”. He had to look at his bank books 20 times during the course of the night and kept shaking his head when he looked at it. He also sometimes would just yell out to the crowd “ All Rise” in a real deep voice like an opera singer and it was embarassing because everyone would stare at us. Again what the *** was on his mind??? I was starting to think I better get the *** out of here these guys are nuts and appeared to have snapped or something.!!!

Ok Raisencain seemed to be cool with the initial handshake and a little small talk about gambling so I figured I would pal around with this guy as we have more in common. Well boys this guy turned out to be the biggest nut and strangest character I know other than our own Peep. I would be looking at the tote board and I would hear whispers behind me in the next level of seats and it was Cain talking to some guys and he was whispering with his hand covering his mouth. I would then look back at him and he would stop suddenly and pretend to read the paper. What did this guy think?? I was born fukkin yesterday. He did not realize I was a street guy I guess . He did this all fukkin night and it was so annoying and every time I looked up at him he would stop and pretend to read the paper and like smile. This guys now I am thinking has fukkin snapped or is just nuts!!!! Boys it gets worse. Another strange thing about this guy is he always has a deck of cards in his hands and is doing tricks with them. I am shaking my head in disbelief going “what a fukkin jerkoff this guy is” and saying to my myself “what the *** am I doing here with these losers? I bet Cain always has card games going on the street and during the night when he was not whispering I asked him what was up his right sleeve because I saw something there. He pulls out a 4 of clubs and starts laughing so loud!! I swear I do not know if I should just run out of the fukkin track right then. I quietly backed away from this guy.

Ok boys time to leave and we all shake hands and **** and Mjulian puts some type of robe on (I had to turn my fukkin head and laugh because the thing was sooo ugly and outdated), Johhny (TS) get a load of this wears a fukkin tank top only in the pouring rain. I did not know what to make of it but just shake my head and praying to get the *** out. I shake hands with the two and they went their way in another direction and Cain parked in the same areas as me and he whispers to me “JJ I want to show you my car?? I am going what the ***???? Does this guy want to bang me on the side of the car??? I said what the *** if he tries something I can run and scream. He is wearing a long trench coat and a suite underneath. I thought he looked like an undertaker or something. During the walk to the car he keeps playing with this deck of cards and smiling to himself. Does this guy tell himself jokes or what?? What the ***?? Maybe he snapped???

Get to his car and boys he opens his trunk up and get a load of this….. The trunk is full of guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I swear I almost came in my pants!!!!! I love weapons and **** but I am discreet when I carry. I am going to Cain are you nuts??? This is a public parking lot and he is showing me all the guns he has and ****. He pulls out a brand new shotgun and shows me how to load it and rooster it. He does this and starts laughing real loud and his eyes light up so much I thought he was coming. He starts pointing it at the sky and then starts yelling “Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow. That was the last fukkin straw and ran to my car and went home!!!! Sorry Cain but you have lost it.

Boys after last night I really do believe we are all sick fuks in one way or another and I mean everyone of us!!!

No more meeting posters for me, they are just tooooooooooooo far out there. I wonder why we all post day and night and live in glass houses. We are misfits and I am really starting to believe I just might be the top 5 “normal” posters here.
    Thank you Compaqq.

So many amazing moments I forgot about.

"ALL RISE"
    The guy who pulls out the card and starts laughing.
    "The look he would give me was one of cloudiness and concern."

Fukkin classic.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Total success!

Next up FAST Gala

That deserves my first ever

jjgold

Sweeper must of left SBR

Bigday is embarrassed

Chikka ticked

Burito does not care

Booya drinking

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Be smart JJ. BigDay can spend 5 minutes with the Mrs and coach her up on a single leg takedown and you'd never know what hit you when she mounts you and starts dropping the knuckles
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

JJFOLD didn't even show up as usual!

JJFOLD wouldn't show in Vegas this summer and he didn't show up here either

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think I need glasses. Is this 20/20 vision?

123 Last