The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Americans are becoming more and more LAZY by the day

In all facets of life

Physically- Channel surfing and internet exploring is at an all time high. Obesity epidemic is just that, an epidemic. #'s are unbelievable. Even kids are fukking fat these days. I never saw a fat kid growing up. It's all about them video games now, guess teatherball is just too boring. But it's not just kids playing games, it's grown men now too, 30's and 40's and up I never saw that shit growing up.

Mentally- A fukking FB friend of mine posted some typical right wing, retarded BS mantra about who knows what, I don't even remember, could care less. Since he's a friend, I gently explained an alternative way of viewing the subject. It was probably 300 words, maybe two paragraphs. His response was "That's too much to read" It's no wonder he's a republican, he's too lazy to read two paragraphs. That or he read them and has no critical thinking skills and thought that was the easy way out. I simply responded with "I think we found the culprit."

Educationally- Never seen so many kids happy to get C-'s in my life. Not because they're out partying, being socially active or getting their dicks wet but because they're home browsing the internet and playing video games. There are websites now that rate teachers and tell kids which ones are the easiest teachers that will give the best grades with minimal effort. They could care less about learning the material, they just want to pass the class and move on.

Emotionally- Not sure how to be emotionally lazy but they're certainly emotionally shallow. Although I'm not sure this is a new phenomenon.

Socially- Again, videos games, TV, social media, forums, etc... Few kids network or even understand the importance of networking nor how to network. By kids, I mean young men, 16-23 or 24. This is huge and influences your career. When I grew up, like most of you older guys, I was always with friends, out cruising strips, at house parties, pool parties, causing trouble,etc.... Staying at home was the LAST thing I wanted to do.

Politically- This one will be all finger pointing but 99% of the political post on my FB are simply "shares" or reposts of some picture with someone elses thoughts. Challenge them even in the slightest and they simply say "ya, guess youre right" or "I'm too lazy to read a few sentences". The reality is they've done ZERO research on the topic they posted, they just want to sound smart. Schmucks. I usually just let them go, I'm tired of wasting my brainwidth on idiots.

In general, it's just one lazy fukking generation and it's not getting better. Initially I assumed it was confined to simple physicality but I've learned it's laziness across the board which is actually frightening. This sets up perfect situation in the future for an entire country to be little more than zombies as long as they have their PS5's.

I dont' even care if I agree with your opinion or not, I respect anyone 100% that actually forms an opinion regardless of how wrong I think you may be. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows, at least two people are thinking.

It's a lost art.

Good bye, America.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scumbag gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, TheMoneyShot, and scumbag

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Too long didn't read
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikewlgm gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg, bigtymer56, mpaschal34, El Nino, eidolon, Roadtrip635, and mikewlgm

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Ok.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Too long didn't read
    I'm sure he coulda reposted a picture or something instead.

The Kraken

You lazy fukks

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Tl;dr

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll try to read it after my madden game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

Took me 5 minutes to write and you lazy, fat asses can't look away from Call of Duty long enough to read it

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Not really a huge political party guy but I do love how each group is so seamless in their blaming of the other party as being dumb, lazy, no clue, etc. Don't get me wrong, I generally think most people in general are too dumb, lazy, no clue etc to function in our world but I don't think it has anything to do with political affiliation.

And yes, our society appears to be on a rather rapid downward spiral. Every great empire falls at some point or another so hopefully ours can hold out until I'm dead. People are lazy, stupid, entitled, and nobody with half a brain will do anything about it. I blame it all on facebook.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All you have to do is go to POF. Check out the 18-20 year olds. Every fukking chick is overweight. It's like 7 to 1 ratio fat to skinny. That is ridiculously high.

When I was a senior in high school... maybe you saw 1 fat girl out of 20 skinny girls.

Fukking society... you blame it on the internet, internet on your phone, the internet on your kindle... the internet while taking a sh#$. Blame it on the internet.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

social engineering.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave the_orangekat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I do love the way people here fall back on the 'Americans are fat' deal. So f'n what. I'm fat and made it through 21 years of a military career and saw things that would make the avg SBR poster go all poppy pants. How's that for a fat guy? I also bench over 320lbs but yeah, I got a gut. I'm also 39 but I'll punch 7 or 8 out of 10 people's lights out in a second, probably higher pcg with the mo's here.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think people are getting fatter because of people now a days have bigger and bigger cocks

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Orangekat mix a salad in every once in a while

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I am hungry

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Words....so many words....

Ray Donovan coming on.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Teatherball!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Americans Have always been lazy

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Hold on, let me get my reading glasses.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In all facets of life

Physically- Channel surfing and internet exploring is at an all time high. Obesity epidemic is just that, an epidemic. #'s are unbelievable. Even kids are fukking fat these days. I never saw a fat kid growing up. It's all about them video games now, guess teatherball is just too boring. But it's not just kids playing games, it's grown men now too, 30's and 40's and up I never saw that shit growing up.

Mentally- A fukking FB friend of mine posted some typical right wing, retarded BS mantra about who knows what, I don't even remember, could care less. Since he's a friend, I gently explained an alternative way of viewing the subject. It was probably 300 words, maybe two paragraphs. His response was "That's too much to read" It's no wonder he's a republican, he's too lazy to read two paragraphs. That or he read them and has no critical thinking skills and thought that was the easy way out. I simply responded with "I think we found the culprit."

Educationally- Never seen so many kids happy to get C-'s in my life. Not because they're out partying, being socially active or getting their dicks wet but because they're home browsing the internet and playing video games. There are websites now that rate teachers and tell kids which ones are the easiest teachers that will give the best grades with minimal effort. They could care less about learning the material, they just want to pass the class and move on.

Emotionally- Not sure how to be emotionally lazy but they're certainly emotionally shallow. Although I'm not sure this is a new phenomenon.

Socially- Again, videos games, TV, social media, forums, etc... Few kids network or even understand the importance of networking nor how to network. By kids, I mean young men, 16-23 or 24. This is huge and influences your career. When I grew up, like most of you older guys, I was always with friends, out cruising strips, at house parties, pool parties, causing trouble,etc.... Staying at home was the LAST thing I wanted to do.

Politically- This one will be all finger pointing but 99% of the political post on my FB are simply "shares" or reposts of some picture with someone elses thoughts. Challenge them even in the slightest and they simply say "ya, guess youre right" or "I'm too lazy to read a few sentences". The reality is they've done ZERO research on the topic they posted, they just want to sound smart. Schmucks. I usually just let them go, I'm tired of wasting my brainwidth on idiots.

In general, it's just one lazy fukking generation and it's not getting better. Initially I assumed it was confined to simple physicality but I've learned it's laziness across the board which is actually frightening. This sets up perfect situation in the future for an entire country to be little more than zombies as long as they have their PS5's.

I dont' even care if I agree with your opinion or not, I respect anyone 100% that actually forms an opinion regardless of how wrong I think you may be. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows, at least two people are thinking.

It's a lost art.

Good bye, America.
    It is actually much worse than you portray. The USA has entered the empire building stage of its history in a perpetual state of war and that marks the beginning of the end of any nation. Empires inevitably implode, a study of world history confirms this.

The decline began long ago with the destruction of the educational system, the family unit and the middle class. The incessant promotion of bread and circuses (tv, sports, entertainment, etc.), the poisoning of the population via pervasive chemicals, drugs, booze and addictive junk food, etc.

The beat goes on and on and on. A nation of fat, brain dead dumb asses incapable of analytical or critical thinking on the whole. Very sad.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

A little over dramatic

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I remember employing this one young girl at my business. She was 19 when I hired her. Skinny... nice personality. Then all of a sudden... she's eating carry out Chinese food for lunch. Hungry Howie's pizza at dinner. Then one of her friends is bringing up some other carry out food. Not one time did I ever see the chick have a nice 98% fat free ham sandwich with lettuce tomatoes etc. on it?

Not one female knows how to cook healthy or take the time to prepare a reduced fat meal for themselves. UNfukkingreal
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    I do love the way people here fall back on the 'Americans are fat' deal. So f'n what. I'm fat and made it through 21 years of a military career and saw things that would make the avg SBR poster go all poppy pants. How's that for a fat guy? I also bench over 320lbs but yeah, I got a gut. I'm also 39 but I'll punch 7 or 8 out of 10 people's lights out in a second, probably higher pcg with the mo's here.
    I'll take the under. If you're that fat, you probably punch really slow and are easy to dodge.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Ralphie Halves 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have fun with the type two diabetes Jk but seriously start walking in the morning and night burn that off you're most likely going to have a heart attack.

The Kraken

orangkat o/u on beers per day 23.5

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I think people are getting fatter because of people now a days have bigger and bigger cocks
    this

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Political thing scares me more than anything. Used to be a small group of highly educated, politically smart people would choose president. I'm talking Washington time period. Now most people can't repeat more than soundbite of their preferred politician. Stats are bent to fit your political viewpoint with no thought given to what they actually mean. Yet these people determine the future of our country.

How many states do votes actually count in? Repub never carrying Illinois. Democrat never carrying Texas. If your a voter of the minority party there does it really matter what you think?? Not being an ass. I lean republican and when I was living in Chicago my vote didn't matter. Too many dead people voting dems!!

Otherwise I agree with many of your points and I'm a fat dude haha.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

social engineering.
    I love it when someone hits the nail on the head in such few words while the hundreds of other words, including the OP are utterly useless. Nice to see someone have a fukkin clue.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I remember employing this one young girl at my business. She was 19 when I hired her. Skinny... nice personality. Then all of a sudden... she's eating carry out Chinese food for lunch. Hungry Howie's pizza at dinner. Then one of her friends is bringing up some other carry out food. Not one time did I ever see the chick have a nice 98% fat free ham sandwich with lettuce tomatoes etc. on it?

Not one female knows how to cook healthy or take the time to prepare a reduced fat meal for themselves. UNfukkingreal
    Is it really any of your business what other people eat? Because u think you're eating healthy doesn't mean it's good for others. What I eat is nobody's business.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Political thing scares me more than anything. Used to be a small group of highly educated, politically smart people would choose president. I'm talking Washington time period. Now most people can't repeat more than soundbite of their preferred politician. Stats are bent to fit your political viewpoint with no thought given to what they actually mean. Yet these people determine the future of our country.

How many states do votes actually count in? Repub never carrying Illinois. Democrat never carrying Texas. If your a voter of the minority party there does it really matter what you think?? Not being an ass. I lean republican and when I was living in Chicago my vote didn't matter. Too many dead people voting dems!!

Otherwise I agree with many of your points and I'm a fat dude haha.
    Bro, do u have any sort of clue as to how our presidents are elected? Do you still think that our votes matter and that our next president hasn't been decided yet?

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Bro, do u have any sort of clue as to how our presidents are elected? Do you still think that our votes matter and that our next president hasn't been decided yet?
    This is my point. I don't believe that next president is decided now but do agree that the personal vote unfortunately doesn't matter at the president level. Best thing we can do is influence senate and house

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Sounds like the 'Freshman 15' phase they hit in college years..craziness

123 Last