jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its a democratic world men

Nothing more to say
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Ah yes lets let them die off! Geez dude. Why not just sterilize them first so they can't breed anymore? Eugenics much?
    where does it say that people have to work their ass off so that the lazy fukks can reap free money? fukk the middle class so bad that they are going in debt and the able bodied lazy fukks still sit back and collect all different kinds of support... fair? fukk that pal...

cut them off, force them to go get a job doing anything or at the very least, force them to do community service in order to collect money... if they refuse, let them die off... nothing immoral about giving people a chance.. its up to them to take advantage... as it is, people are becoming more and more lazy and expect free handouts... ahhh yes, the new american way

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    where does it say that people have to work their ass off so that the lazy fukks can reap free money? fukk the middle class so bad that they are going in debt and the able bodied lazy fukks still sit back and collect all different kinds of support... fair? fukk that pal...

cut them off, force them to go get a job doing anything or at the very least, force them to do community service in order to collect money... if they refuse, let them die off... nothing immoral about giving people a chance.. its up to them to take advantage... as it is, people are becoming more and more lazy and expect free handouts... ahhh yes, the new american way
    What about the other things tax money is being spent on, people always complain about it being spent on welfare or criminals. Nobody ever complains about it being spent to train and arm foreign militants, even some militants we're told are the enemy.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

I hear ya, but two things are inevitable in life. Pay taxes and die.

Once our tax money is in the govts hands, it's out of our control. Congress divides it up.

I would rather my tax money go to those who live here than to countries that hate us. Of those lazy fukks you're
    talking about, most go on SSDI instead of welfare, because welfare doesn't pay enough or is long enough.
    Just watch TV for 5 minutes to see a commercial of some lawyer wanting to get you SSDI.

Most jobs today don't pay shit and many are working who need food stamps which our congress has cut some
    more.

What needs to fix that? Higher wages. They could buy their own food, they could buy their own home and
    they could pay their own health insurance relieving our govt of hand outs. Just maybe we could pay less taxes.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I hear ya, but two things are inevitable in life. Pay taxes and die.

Once our tax money is in the govts hands, it's out of our control. Congress divides it up.

I would rather my tax money go to those who live here than to countries that hate us. Of those lazy fukks you're
    talking about, most go on SSDI instead of welfare
    , because welfare doesn't pay enough or is long enough.
    Just watch TV for 5 minutes to see a commercial of some lawyer wanting to get you SSDI.

Most jobs today don't pay shit and many are working who need food stamps which our congress has cut some
    more.

What needs to fix that? Higher wages. They could buy their own food, they could buy their own home and
    they could pay their own health insurance relieving our govt of hand outs.
    Just maybe we could pay less taxes.

again, this is why I always tell you you need to do more listening than thinking or it leads to nonsense like what you just wrote. I'm sure nothing will change but you sure do sound stupid.

1. Do you have any idea how social security works? It is based on what your earned BEFORE you were disabled. So "of those lazy fukks" he was talking about, you know the ones WITHOUT A JOB, none are going on SSDI compared to welfare.

2. SSDI helps about 12 million people, Welfare over 100 million. But hey, it is no secret after all your posts you NEVER let math come between you and your ideas.

"What needs to fix that? Higher wages. They could buy their own food, they could buy their own home and
    they could pay their own health insurance relieving our govt of hand outs."

Another moronic gem from you; the common missing element to your thought process as always

Last edited by brooks85; 07-28-15 at 08:35 AM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What about the other things tax money is being spent on, people always complain about it being spent on welfare or criminals. Nobody ever complains about it being spent to train and arm foreign militants, even some militants we're told are the enemy.
    Nobody complains about the boatloads of cash 100k+ given to the war lords over in Afghanistan for information and to gain favor some of those dudes got half mil + in cash tax free nobody complains about all the wasted tax payer funded equipment that gets sold on the black market or all the equipment the military just blows up so it doesn't fall into enemy hands. You could end hunger in the US with that money millions wasted nobody says a peep but vice and a few other outlets.... Pay taxes and die is for squares I operate cash ventures for my income if you aren't cheating you Ain't trying everybody else is Wall Street the government etc etc. Tax free money is almost better than pussy ask any gambler.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Paying taxes.... Lol

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    again, this is why I always tell you you need to do more listening than thinking or it leads to nonsense like what you just wrote. I'm sure nothing will change but you sure do sound stupid.

1. Do you have any idea how social security works? It is based on what your earned BEFORE you were disabled. So "of those lazy fukks" he was talking about, you know the ones WITHOUT A JOB, none are going on SSDI compared to welfare.

2. SSDI helps about 12 million people, Welfare over 100 million. But hey, it is no secret after all your posts you NEVER let math come between you and your ideas.

"What needs to fix that? Higher wages. They could buy their own food, they could buy their own home and

Another moronic gem from you; the common missing element to your thought process as always

When you grow up son, you'll know what I'm talking about. When you finally find a woman, have kids,
    have a mortgage to pay, have a year like '08 and lose everything, you'll know what I'm talking about.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

nobody is dying of hunger in this country guy
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Nobody complains about the boatloads of cash 100k+ given to the war lords over in Afghanistan for information and to gain favor some of those dudes got half mil + in cash tax free nobody complains about all the wasted tax payer funded equipment that gets sold on the black market or all the equipment the military just blows up so it doesn't fall into enemy hands. You could end hunger in the US with that money millions wasted nobody says a peep but vice and a few other outlets.... Pay taxes and die is for squares I operate cash ventures for my income if you aren't cheating you Ain't trying everybody else is Wall Street the government etc etc. Tax free money is almost better than pussy ask any gambler.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Albert Einstein - " The hardest thing in the world to understand is income tax". Barry Goldwater - " The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government". Imagine a world with only sales tax, working and seeing your entire check, the gross.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-28-15 at 04:47 PM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    When you grow up son, you'll know what I'm talking about. When you finally find a woman, have kids,
    have a mortgage to pay, have a year like '08 and lose everything, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    when I grow up I'll forget how to do math?

You comments on SSDI and welfare were pure nonsense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does welfare really help people? What are their contributions to the society?

They should make people work for welfare even if it's minimal stuff

We also should put a cap on kids 2 per family

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Does welfare really help people? What are their contributions to the society?
    i'd encourage you to read, because your ignorance is staggering.

“The notion that big welfare states are associated with widespread cultures of dependency, or other adverse consequences of poor short term incentives to work, receives little support.
    “On the contrary, employment commitment was much higher in all the studied groups in bigger welfare states. Hence, this study’s findings support the welfare resources perspective over the welfare scepticism perspective.
    Walter Frick writes in the Atlantic about recent research which suggests that a strong social safety net increases entrepreneurship. For example, one researcher found that expansion of the food stamp program led to a higher chance that eligible households would start new businesses:
    Interestingly, most of these new entrepreneurs didn’t actually enroll in the food stamp program. It seems that expanding the availability of food stamps increased business formation by making it less risky for entrepreneurs to strike out on their own. Simply knowing that they could fall back on food stamps if their venture failed was enough to make them more likely to take risks.
    The same is true of other programs. For example, the Children’s Health Insurance Program:
    By comparing the rate of entrepreneurship of those who just barely qualified for CHIP to those whose incomes just barely exceeded the cutoff, he was able to estimate the program’s impact on new business creation. The rate of incorporated business ownership for those eligible households just below the cutoff was 31 percent greater than for similarly situated families that could not rely on CHIP to care for their children if they needed it.
    The same is true of recent immigrants to the United States. Contrary to claims by the right that welfare keeps immigrants from living up to their historic role as entrepreneurs, CHIP eligibility increased those households’ chances of owning an incorporated business by 28 percent.
    The mechanism in each case is the same: publicly funded insurance lowers the risk of starting a business, since entrepreneurs needn’t fear financial ruin. (This same logic explains why more forgiving bankruptcy laws are associated with more entrepreneurship.)

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

credit Ra77er for the GIF.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    i'd encourage you to read, because your ignorance is staggering.
    So this guy observed people who own businesses (which allow them to control their claimable income) tended to have an income just below a threshold for monetary gain...and he concluded that it wasn't because they were smart and gaming the system to receive more benefits, but that somehow, the benefits made them into entrepreneurs? Not the sharpest tool in the shed

But if you agree and believe that giving people money makes them more likely to start businesses (why that's a benefit worthy of the cost being unexplained), you're free to give them your money; but don't take it from others who don't agree.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

he concluded that it wasn't because they were smart and gaming the system to receive more benefits, but that somehow, the benefits made them into entrepreneurs?
    c'mon guy
    Interestingly, most of these new entrepreneurs didn’t actually enroll in the food stamp program. It seems that expanding the availability of food stamps increased business formation by making it less risky for entrepreneurs to strike out on their own. Simply knowing that they could fall back on food stamps if their venture failed was enough to make them more likely to take risks

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    c'mon guy
    ...and lowering their income as I described benefits them in more ways than the food stamps they didn't all claim. Again, people made savvy decisions to minimize their taxable income (and thus their taxes); it's astronomically more likely they were simply making wise decisions to begin with, not that the thought of being able to fall back on food stamps made them somehow take bigger risks. On top of that, no mention made of whether or not those businesses turned out well, or why they would be considered a benefit anyways. Simply put, drawing the conclusion he did is an unreasonable twisting of facts to fit a pre-existing belief.

soonerdeb
    soonerdeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1085

I agree Sad day when we can be rainbow but not fly flag half staff, halfapoint. Looking forward to football season. I hope you will post some of your picks I followed you last year but only caught a couple of your picks

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    nobody is dying of hunger in this country guy
    Huh? Who told you that stupid shit? 1 in 4 kids is going hungry in the U.S. ....today in 2015

soonerdeb
    soonerdeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1085

That statement of ignorant voters making up the Democratic party has proven true on this thread. WOW Just throw stuff out there and see if it sticks.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

they all suck...

skipped voting for a pres candidate last go-round, knew Obroko was getting 2nd term to do more damage

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The two party system has just evolved into a farce. More time is spent fighting with each other than trying to come together and actually solve problems. There are too many times that we wouldn't tolerate the type of behavior from young children that our politicians exhibit.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lol it is impossible to starve to death in the country dumb dumb
    Huh? Who told you that stupid shit? 1 in 4 kids is going hungry in the U.S. ....today in 2015

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

meh, people starve to death everywhere... some kids , even those in the precious u.s. , live miserable lives because their parents are fukked off on laziness or drugs or both and the kids live in pain from being undernourished ... sad shit under every administration

brooks85

when I grow up I'll forget how to do math?

You comments on SSDI and welfare were pure nonsense.

sheepy must have forgot about this thread, amazing how an ego can work.

really hit the nail on the head with this one just like the go "toe strict party lines" sheep you are, you say pure nonsense and hope it sticks.

I mean look how wrong you were, I would hope I'd be correct in assuming your family would even think "wow, he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about there" or did you just raise some more sheepies who don't know how to think for themselves?
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-22-15 at 09:32 PM.

brooks85

sheepy must have forgot about this thread, amazing how an ego can work.

really hit the nail on the head with this one just like the go "toe strict party lines" sheep you are, you say pure nonsense and hope it sticks.

I mean look how wrong you were, I would hope I'd be correct in assuming your family would even think "wow, he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about there" or did you just raise some more sheepies who don't know how to think for themselves?
    you know he raised more sheepies to spread incorrect, illogical information throughout the world. Great work you waste of life. Given the most powerful tool known in the universe, the human brain, and you're still a sheep.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

I operate cash ventures for my income if you aren't cheating you Ain't trying everybody else is Wall Street the government etc etc
    Grubby peasant spotted.

Most banks wouldn't loan teaserpleaser a pen to fill out a loan application.

"cash ventures"

Last edited by ByeShea; 08-28-15 at 09:00 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Guys I do not have a problem with wall street and the government as I would like to work for both of those things and I do not want socialists ruining it for me before I get there.

brooks85

lol this thread is like middle east for rkelly, he isn't coming anywhere near it now. Ego won't allow it.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    This one does it for me, spraying the White House full of rainbow colors for same sex marriage, but no order for flags to fly half staff. Civilians guarding military facilities with guns cause the military is prohibited to carry

Democrat here. I think anyone should get married, and it should just be limited to straight people. Whether your trans or gay go get married.

I'm not all for gun restrictions but I do think it be a good idea for ppl to be analyzed before they go and buy one.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

100% agree here. Hillary should never start another game as a NE Patriot quarterback.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-27-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Democrat here. I think anyone should get married, and it should just be limited to straight people. Whether your trans or gay go get married.

I'm not all for gun restrictions but I do think it be a good idea for ppl to be analyzed before they go and buy one.
    then you have nothing to worry about and must be furious at your party for concocting absurd, anti-constitutional laws, instead of just enforcing the laws we already have.

rkelly still hiding.

ssdi- 9 million

welfare- 110 million

come on sheepy

First 123 Last