Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

any experience with roofies?

I got roofied by restaurant staff working at the high-end Mexican food restaurant at Kyrstal Resort in Cancun a few years back........

unfortunately, it only knocked me out totally for about 30 mins. I started feeling like i'd been "Cosbied" walking back toward our room at the resort (I knew I was suddenly feeling "weird" and tired...) We laid down, my wife says our room starts to flood about 30 mins later, water gushing into the room from above -- through the light fixtures in the bathroom; she tries to wake me, and that's when apparently -- I have no recollection of any of the next hour -- I go on a total f'n rampage......

she calls staff to help with the room (obviously, in hindsight, this was an orchestrated event), who was intent on "moving" our luggage to another room, with me out, to steal some of our shit..... However, I'm trippin balls thinking i'm in Miami, apparently, (according to my wife), at a family reunion, but throwing shit over the balcony (room furniture, patio furniture, bedding, my wife's passport). She says I go totally unconscious and hit the floor, she thinks I'm dying at this point, and have just gone insane (she doesn't realize i'm totally non-conscience and will have no recollection of any of this shit)......

and although my wife was hesitant to talk about the details the next day, as I had no recollection of most of it, and kept asking her "why would I be destroying shit and throwing your passport off the balcony?" Months later, she admitted that she thought I was just being a jackass while "out on my feet", and she was fueling my rage by saying shit like "their gonna make you pay for this," and i'd respond with some stupid out of my mind shit like "fuk it, I'll pay for all this shit!!!" and start destroying more things.....

when she said "i'm gonna leave and fly home," I apparently said some shit like "Not without this!!!"..... There goes the passport over the sixth floor balcony....... You have to understand that my wife is fiesty, and she apparently fueled the rapidly-deteriorating scenario by arguing with a hot-head who was only conscious in body, not mind.......

Well, back to that night: When I finally "come to," as we're walking down the hall way to our new room, not knowing where the fuk I am.... I ask my wife, "what's going on, what are we doing?" She thinks i've totally lost my mind, and starts telling me all the shit i've done over the past hour..... But, interestingly the staff stays relatively calm......... They were telling my wife, who was panicked to hysteria-level, "he'll be ok," "probably had too much too drink", "he'll sleep it off", etc, as they knew what they had done.......

Just by coincidence, or maybe not, we'd told em "fuk off" earlier in the day at the hour-long "timeshare" sales pitch they made us go through for the low room rate, etc.....

nevertheless, they apparently abandoned the 'rip us off' scheme (or maybe it was to kidnap my hot wife?) when they got to the room and saw me going rock star on it, trying to tear the fukkin' paintings off the wall and throwing a lamp across the room..... they tried to charge me a grand for all the damage, and by then -- the next morning -- we'd figured out I'd been roofied. Told Krystal this fact, and that I wasn't paying for shit, as it happened at their hi-end mexican restaurant on premises..... And, there was no registered guest in the room above us to explain the 9 pm instant flooding of our room from the tub above.... In fact, I insisted all our shit be comped...... under threat of the policia being called in and the evidence my wife found on google about cancun tourists recently being "roofied", they gave in and the trip was free.......

sum it up in a photo:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-19-15 at 08:32 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

Luckily, no.

Auto Donk

One other little detail; I'd probably never woken up til the next morning, but when the flooding started, my wife said she had to scream, tug, and poor water on my head to get me to wake up.... she said she tells me the room is flooding, and points me to the bathroom, where I say, "that doesn't look like a problem" and stagger back to the bed...... she should've known then I wasn't in my right mind......

her insisting that I get up and do something is apparently where the train really started to go off the track.....

the ol' saying about "let sleepin' dogs lie" definitely applies to me, particularly that night.......

Auto Donk

haha..... just googled "roofied cancun" again, and the first thing up references my Chimp, Bongo!!!! sounds like some shady shit he might do on any given night......

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...Peninsula.html

Edit: apparently, this method of robbing, or attempting to rob people, is still going strong even today:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._Vallarta.html
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-19-15 at 09:52 AM.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Shouldn't they be called floories?? Because you always end up on the floor. Ha ha ha. The hangover movies are awesome!!

Auto Donk

damn, just read where the mescins in cancun killed a guy when he, after having been roofied, keeled over into the f'n pool at the resort....... drowned

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Was roofied once in college by a gay bartender and once by a very jealous boyfriend. Don't remember anything in college except I had a beer and the next thing I knew I was puking in my bed. Not fun. After the jealous boyfriend got me, I fell down a flight of stairs and had I not been rag-doll limp probably would have broken my neck. Only had 1 martini that night. Also tried to start a fight with some dude at the Saddle Ranch on Sunset.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Was roofied once in college by a gay bartender and once by a very jealous boyfriend.
    shit, GJ, I had no idea you were one of The Gays...... were you talkin' to other guys to piss your jealous boyfriend off, or did he catch you flat out cheating?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    shit, GJ, I had no idea you were one of The Gays...... were you talkin' to other guys to piss your jealous boyfriend off, or did he catch you flat out cheating?
    Haha not gay, very happily married. The bartender was gay. The second incident was the boyfriend of a female friend of mine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dont be around strangers

never drink out of open container

I think going on more than ever now in foreign places

No need to go

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Was roofied once in college by a gay bartender and once by a very jealous boyfriend. Don't remember anything in college except I had a beer and the next thing I knew I was puking in my bed. Not fun. After the jealous boyfriend got me, I fell down a flight of stairs and had I not been rag-doll limp probably would have broken my neck. Only had 1 martini that night. Also tried to start a fight with some dude at the Saddle Ranch on Sunset.
    Oh I've had quite an experience at the Saddle Ranch on Sunset. Long story short, I was hammered, some chick was flirting with me, she had a boyfriend of course. After a scuffle the cops came and, while sitting in the Porsche (not mine) with the top down, for some dumbass reason I tried to share the ya-o with a cop.

Needless to say, my friend floored it and we got away.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

There is a bar in Toronto that a couple different girls I know got roofied at on various nights.

I was talking toa good friend of mine the other night who mentioned that a good friend of his owns it.

I did not mention that many women in my circle now avoid the place like the plague.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11231020_10152887439325957_7510394650133 953187_n.jpg?oh=631bbd0ef9a159da4096fbca c9501e9b&oe=564F350A[/IMG]