jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kaitlyn Jenner Speech Was Actually Good

Kid not a dummy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Yeah, it's a great speech when you have a $100,000.000 net worth and are using this bullshit charade to regain your fame. His new show airs on the 25th of July.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Never watched it, and won't watch it in this thread either. I won't give this half twit the satisfaction of stealing my attention to listen to him for even one minute. I'll let all of the dense, hollow people in this country line his pockets with their acceptance and rating points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

i think the Prius driver summed it up well

“I find it difficult to understand how the culture we live in can honor a person who is responsible for taking a life and injuring several others with both an award and a reality show,” Steindorff told ET. “For an individual who is such a positive role model in many aspects of her life, Caitlyn has failed to do the right thing and take responsibility for her actions.”

“I would hope that someone who seems to greatly value the importance of human existence would be more sensitive to the fact that she ended another person’s life. Sadly we are living in a tabloid society,” she added.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

weren't u and shady going to crash the ESPYs and chunk DIldos at him on stage?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    Shady owed a lot of money and the dildos were repossessed.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    this guy, with his lazy left eye, would've thought the dildos were accolades; like a ticker-tape parade.....

he'd probably pick up the biggest ones and jam em in his platic box....... or in his jailhouse wallet...... or both.... probably both

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, it's a great speech when you have a $100,000.000 net worth and are using this bullshit charade to regain your fame. His new show airs on the 25th of July.
    There's going to be a show on one of those Discovery channels about a he/ she/ it.

I don't usually have a problem with this kind of shit or with gays so long as it's behind closed doors.
    Sort of like, out of sight, out of mind. When an "it" dressed as a woman, speaking like a man, gets an award on public TV after they were a direct result of killing someone, makes me wanna punch right through the TV.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There's going to be a show on one of those Discovery channels about a he/ she/ it.

I don't usually have a problem with this kind of shit or with gays so long as it's behind closed doors.
    Sort of like, out of sight, out of mind. When an "it" dressed as a woman, speaking like a man, gets an award on public TV after they were a direct result of killing someone, makes me wanna punch right through the TV.
    I have no problem with whatever Jenner wants to do with his/her life. But if I were a member of the LBGT community, I would be outraged. ESPN turned it into a freak show in the name of ratings. In reality, this is where ESPN has jumped the shark, and will now become irrelevant. I want to see games, scores, highlights, police blotter, and maybe a couple of biographical pieces. Not interested in anyone's sexuality or who they are dating. I don't care.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

They are saying his net worth is projected to grow to over 500 mil in the next 5-10 years. This is what we reward in America. Guy puts on a dress and everybody is clapping, glued to their tv

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

What channel is it going to be on. I want to let them know I do not approve. If it was some medical channel I would not care. But this reality bull is just terrible.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    What channel is it going to be on. I want to let them know I do not approve. If it was some medical channel I would not care. But this reality bull is just terrible.
    I have been trying to do the same thing with Big bang theory for 4 years and they have not listened.

If people watch it, it is not going anywhere.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kid not a dummy]
    Kid is 65 years old...more like old coot

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    They are saying his net worth is projected to grow to over 500 mil in the next 5-10 years. This is what we reward in America. Guy puts on a dress and everybody is clapping, glued to their tv
    Whats wrong with that?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Only morons tuned in to watch this crap

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Did you enjoy when it was wiping its cok?
    How does a freak get so much attention because it wants to cut its cok off?
    Whats even stranger is it wants to eat pussy again lol dating another Shevie

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Whats wrong with that?
    I think we should honor people for accomplishments that are significant. Putting a dress and makeup on is not a significant accomplishment, winning the decathlon is, but pretending you're a girl is not. The fact that people are recognizing Jenner or even paying attention shows very poorly on America. It's embarrassing.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 07-17-15 at 09:49 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I for one am ready for his/her 15 minutes of fame to be over...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Did you enjoy when it was wiping its cok?
    How does a freak get so much attention because it wants to cut its cok off?
    Whats even stranger is it wants to eat pussy again lol dating another Shevie
    pretty sure he's sucking tranny kahk.... and takin' tranny kahk up the ass.....

or is that nasty tranny he's running around with "post-op" such that she has a plastic hole of the type brucyboi desires for himself?

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Illuminati gay agenda to promote homosexuality and stop the pro creation of a man & woman
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: the_orangekat

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

It's a freak.

jjgold

where did Jenner get all his money?

I am still lost about all of that

Auto Donk

where did Jenner get all his money?

I am still lost about all of that
    wheaties, sports broadcasting the "SuperStars" show, and years of winning thousands of draq queen contests incognito while wearing his wives' lingerie out to gay bars

Kermit

Ok, here is where it gets all kinds of fukked up.

Bruce Jenner has a 31 year old son named Brody. Now which is politically correct here? Should Brody refer to his dad as a she or a he when he discusses his father with his family and friends? A dad is not normally referred to as a she.

Also, if Bruce Jenner(or whatever he is calling himself now) wants to be referred to and treated as a woman while claiming that he/she isn't gay, but still wants to still bang women, how can he/she not be gay?

Auto Donk

first off kermit, the bigger question for bruce's two gay sons is "when will they come out, too," as they also have the f'n tranny gene brucyboi has..... fuk, the one that hangs out with that annoying blonde chick is already half way out of the closet.....

bruce is gay...... he's always wanted, and probably received, kahk......... he's "transitioning" from shemale kahk for "appearances" sake now, before he just starts openly fukking men, such as the bodygaurd he hired for that sole purpose....... to get some kahk off of hot guys......

the only protection that fahg needs is "Magnum Xl's" on the big black tools he'll openly have fukkin' him in the ass in a matter of months.....

Auto Donk

And yet an even bigger question for bruicyboi is "if he truly wants to be a woman, will he have the doctors remove his prostate gland", which is what has been largely responsible for giving him all the anal pleasure he's received from various men behind close doors for years......

can't have it both ways, bruce........

Kermit

"My dad and I went to the strip club, I banged 3 strippers and she banged 4"

If you told people this story they would look at you like you had schlong growing out of your forehead.

Auto Donk

no, as most men would just hear "dad and I" and "banged multiple strippers", and would be focusing on that when the pronoun "she" slipped out

even if they did catch it, they'd figure you just misspoke as a result of having had your brains fukked out by the strippers
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-18-15 at 03:13 PM.

jjgold

I do not think a big issue like it use to be

Who fukkin cares...we need to pick winners

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Who fukkin cares...we need to pick winners
    You started this fukkin thread.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are a sad species. Not a single day goes by that I don't wish a meteor wipes this planet out and civilization starts from scratch.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Illuminati gay agenda to promote homosexuality and stop the pro creation of a man & woman
    The only one in this thread that gets it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    The only one in this thread that gets it.
    Would you pop a rod if Caitlyn sat on your lap?

I know I wouldn't.

But Bruce Jenner though....