teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anybody know of a wireless internet service still offering unlimited service?

unlimited wireless internet seems to becoming a thing of the past ....clear aka clearwire was good while they lasted 50$ for unlimited 4g with a pretty good service area UNTIL sprint bought them out then service went to shit we use 80GB + a month sprint told me to kick rocks too bad it worked great in my off grid spot. There has to be some start up that offers unlimited but I cant find them.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I have t-mobile unlimited for $80 a month. I usually use between 25-30GBs per month no problem.

teaserpleaser

yeah i'm talking like home internet but its also mobile 4g it was cool being able to take it to magic mountain or a dodger game its those little "spots" they cost about a 100 bucks they can fit in your pocket and up to like 9 devices can use it as a hot spot .... God I hate sprint fukkin motherfukkers always mess up a good thing then act like assholes when they could just convert all the clear customers with kindness. Such short sided thinking its why sprint is a shit company. All these places Verizon want like a 130 bucks for 30gbs that sounds like a lot but it isn't when you're downloading 10 GB games from steam,netflix,hbo now, stealing UFCs etc etc...

teaserpleaser

http://www.wirelessnwifi.com/Unlimited4G

They're all killing Wimax for LTE but doubling the price and not offering unlimited. Portable Unlimited 4G internet service : Unlimited 4G data plans

These plans are not longer available, to see our current offerings click here!

The Wimax system is being phased out and replaced with LTE Service.

We are pleased to now offer Unlimited 4G service (with 3G fallback) for only $58.99 per month including ALL taxes and fees! Service is automatically billed to your debit or *********** each month. (limited coverage area, 3G usage limited to 5GB per month)