scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Bernie is a fraud.
    right... wonder if it was your local afl cio that endorsed him?

this is a man who's been a champion of the working-class for longer than we've been alive (well... me anyway; you're probably an old).

obv not a "fraud" you dumb bastard.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    That's very white of you
    Dont worry teaser, I know you're black and if you want me to feel bad for you, I will.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

I feel guilty for making the chinese and irish build the railroads

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

90 percent of sbr white members are ruled by blacks and scared of them in real life

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I feel guilty for making the chinese and irish build the railroads

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    90 percent of sbr white members are ruled by blacks and scared of them in real life
    Which percentile do you fall under?

scumbag

project much? you clearly fear blacks. i live around blacks; they don't want none. i've called 3 blacks niggers right to their face once, in a justifiable moment of anger, and wound up knocking one of them out; you'd never do that because you're coward.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

scumbag

i'm not one of these PC people who think you can never call a black the n-word or a woman a oyster. if a black is beyond out of line and i'm ready to fight - i'll drop an n-bomb followed with a homophobic slur. keep in mind - these are rare circumstances, and always in response to something that person said to me.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Your a wimp we know that,but you don't speak for the rest of us.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    ...or a woman a oyster...

This from the Urban Dictionary:

shucking oyster
    to take a girls virginity, playing on the slang word for vagina as a "clam": meaning cracking that pussy open and indulging in the inner beauty of the female body.
    Jordan- what ever happened with that girl last night?
    Mackie- I totally shucked her oyster.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Most blacks feel worthless and have not much to live for, therefore having less fear than a white who might actually value their life and care about others may certainly, ad correctly fear the animal nature of blacks.

Another thing I notice is that blacks only fight when they greatly outnumber their opponents or are carrying a weapon. They don't step to white boys like me by themselves either because I'll fukk most of them up. They are much nicer when they are alone. when in packs, it's like there's some sort of madness that comes out of them, the kind that makes you realize that they are wired differently.

Fukk you ttwarrior.

Anyone know how I can get into contact with ttpieceofshit? I'd like to meet him.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Dont worry teaser, I know you're black and if you want me to feel bad for you, I will.
    Feel bad for what? Slavery? I'm good with it I have ace genetics because of selection ....poverty? I live in a nice area of so cal have more passport stamps then you if you even own a passport and I grow medical grade cannabis I'm planning a trip to brazil after outdoor season so don't feel bad for me.... if anything I feel sorry for white people like you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Most blacks feel worthless and have not much to live for, therefore having less fear than a white who might actually value their life and care about others may certainly, ad correctly fear the animal nature of blacks.

Another thing I notice is that blacks only fight when they greatly outnumber their opponents or are carrying a weapon. They don't step to white boys like me by themselves either because I'll fukk most of them up. They are much nicer when they are alone. when in packs, it's like there's some sort of madness that comes out of them, the kind that makes you realize that they are wired differently.

Fukk you ttwarrior.

Anyone know how I can get into contact with ttpieceofshit? I'd like to meet him.
    white people are afraid of their own shadow ....afraid of everything white flight, jade helm, don't take away my guns, militia members fukkin nut. Teaching kids racism blowing fire works off your head then mommy wants to ban fireworks. Funny you should mention out numbering somebody how about when the kkk shows up 50 deep in hoods like cowards for one black man? I'd love to see you fukk me up there's nothing but space and opportunity I'd actually pay to see it. I fear the true nature of the white man they bring misery with them everywhere name me a race of people of color or a continent they didn't being misery to throughout history...devilish behavior.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Is sourtwist isn't one of the most scared people I read on the internet, I don't know who is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Is sourtwist isn't one of the most scared people I read on the internet, I don't know who is
    Jay, you'd walk the other way.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Trust me, no black rules me.
    Not a one, and that include the Iman in the Oval Office.

Scared of blacks in real life?
    Too funny.
    Brotha's take one look at my SIG Sauer they become all "I'm sorry sir, I did not mean any disrespect"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Trust me, no black rules me.
    Not a one, and that include the Iman in the Oval Office.

Scared of blacks in real life?
    Too funny.
    Brotha's take one look at my SIG Sauer they become all "I'm sorry sir, I did not mean any disrespect"
    If you're feeling any guilt you can PayPal me $200 and I'll put it toward reparations and we'll call it even.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Why should I feel guilty about being white? Most people are so touchy and just about everything offends somebody somewhere.

packerd_00

white people are afraid of their own shadow ....afraid of everything white flight, jade helm, don't take away my guns, militia members fukkin nut. Teaching kids racism blowing fire works off your head then mommy wants to ban fireworks. Funny you should mention out numbering somebody how about when the kkk shows up 50 deep in hoods like cowards for one black man? I'd love to see you fukk me up there's nothing but space and opportunity I'd actually pay to see it. I fear the true nature of the white man they bring misery with them everywhere name me a race of people of color or a continent they didn't being misery to throughout history...devilish behavior.
    Your cluless,obviously stirring for a flame war.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-18-15 at 11:23 PM.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

retard

packerd_00

Better then being a full grown Black man and blowing your hand off eh!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Teaser i just nutted in a black girl with my white c0ck. What's your reponse?

scumbag

we shouldn't let this moron recon off the hook so easy. this ************ has been so programmed with conservative/racist propaganda that he refuses to accept historical facts.

shun this cun.t!

retard

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    we shouldn't let this moron recon off the hook so easy. this ************ has been so programmed with conservative/racist propaganda that he refuses to accept historical facts.

shun this cun.t!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

By shunning though, aren't we letting him off the hook?

First 123