Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

FIFA offends The Lesbians; Other related news: DonkLand Hires Sepp Blatter

Well, you had to know this was coming.... an old german guy, Sepp Blatter, who is the president of FIFA, has pissed off hoards of the dykier branch of The Lesbians, by having "hott, skimpy black dress wearing models," take the field to present the trophies and other bullshit to the teams after The Lesbians World Cup Soccer Match Final.....

Apparently, hot models in skimpy dresses infuriate many butch dykes. Apparently, Sepp Blatter, who is on record saying shit like "womens fifa soccer should be played in tight shorts, like beach volleyball" (I love this guy), also infuriates The Lesbians......

The old saying about satisfying some of the people some of the time, all of the people all of the time, or some bullshit like that, certainly applies the very diverse group that forms The Lesbians.

The Lipstick Lesbians faction of The Lesbians would have pounced quicker than The Donk on some of those skimpily dressed models..... A portion of the Butch Dyke Faction that likes pretty girls (think Ellen Degenerous), similarly had no problem with the hott-ass little models -- who, candidly, stood in stark contrast in femininity to the Team USA Lesbians interspersed among them........

(see the photo of hope solo below, who generally can look ok standing alone or among other members of The Lesbians, but when put next to a truly pretty girl, she looks like some sort of creature from f'n outter space).....

The faction of The Lesbians that is having none of this shit and is totally offended are the "Butch on Butch BullDykes" faction, (the ones that generally look like two 5'4" 250 lb men walking together holding hands, hair short, spiky, generally non-apparent as they seem to mold right into the fat guts these dykes are sportin', wearing baggy blue jeans, flannel shirts)....

these nasty dykes, who are generally nothing more than "reverse bruce jenners", ie, men born in out-of-shape women's bodies, hate hot hetero girls because they have envied them all their pathetic, confused lives.........

Like the Old Bat Man episodes: What will happen next week? Will The Lesbians demand Fifa's president Blatter step down? Will he say "Fuk off, Dykes!!!" Will Hope Solo's bruised ass show up on the internet again? Tune in and find out!!!

well, one thing for sure, if they oust Blatter, he's got a job at DonkLand as "Director of Female Visitor Clothing Design"

oh yah, the photo:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-15 at 10:55 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps, the one model, brunette with bangs, looks almost as witch chinned as The Money Shot's latest prospect..... I'd think it was her but for her lack of three-gallon capacity fake fun bags on her chest.....

pss.... diggity, i think we've found the culprit behind Solo's beat up fajita flaps and cinnamon ring..... this isn't the first "giant brass hand" award she's won.... apparently she likes having her way with herself with assistance from her various "mvp goalie" awards shaped like hands, fists, etc.,..... those things are big, heavy, and can do some damage to her lower inputs....

particularly if she's as kinky as I've heard, and tries to fist herself with that damn brass hand......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-15 at 10:31 AM.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, you hate bangs.
    There is no question where that trophy is going!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Well, you had to know this was coming.... an old german guy, Sepp Blatter, who is the president of FIFA, has pissed off hoards of the dykier branch of The Lesbians, by having "hott, skimpy black dress wearing models," take the field to present the trophies and other bullshit to the teams after The Lesbians World Cup Soccer Match Final.....

Apparently, hot models in skimpy dresses infuriate many butch dykes. Apparently, Sepp Blatter, who is on record saying shit like "womens fifa soccer should be played in tight shorts, like beach volleyball" (I love this guy), also infuriates The Lesbians......

The old saying about satisfying some of the people some of the time, all of the people all of the time, or some bullshit like that, certainly applies the very diverse group that forms The Lesbians.

The Lipstick Lesbians faction of The Lesbians would have pounced quicker than The Donk on some of those skimpily dressed models..... A portion of the Butch Dyke Faction that likes pretty girls (think Ellen Degenerous), similarly had no problem with the hott-ass little models -- who, candidly, stood in stark contrast in femininity to the Team USA Lesbians interspersed among them........

(see the photo of hope solo below, who generally can look ok standing alone or among other members of The Lesbians, but when put next to a truly pretty girl, she looks like some sort of creature from f'n outter space).....

The faction of The Lesbians that is having none of this shit and is totally offended are the "Butch on Butch BullDykes" faction, (the ones that generally look like two 5'4" 250 lb men walking together holding hands, hair short, spiky, generally non-apparent as they seem to mold right into the fat guts these dykes are sportin', wearing baggy blue jeans, flannel shirts)....

these nasty dykes, who are generally nothing more than "reverse bruce jenners", ie, men born in out-of-shape women's bodies, hate hot hetero girls because they have envied them all their pathetic, confused lives.........

Like the Old Bat Man episodes: What will happen next week? Will The Lesbians demand Fifa's president Blatter step down? Will he say "Fuk off, Dykes!!!" Will Hope Solo's bruised ass show up on the internet again? Tune in and find out!!!

well, one thing for sure, if they oust Blatter, he's got a job at DonkLand as "Director of Female Visitor Clothing Design"

oh yah, the photo:
    Only thing I agree with Sepp about.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol bye bye sepp, sponsors finally stepping up to call for him to step down.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too deep for me

pass

I like pussy and beer