klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I think the Russian screwed him over. Now with Velcoro wanting vengeance I think he sets Frank up so they can find the hard drive. Wonder if Rachael McAdams gets nekked in the next episode. Having her talk about cawk in the last episode funny but hot too. LOL

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched in reverse just finished season 1 after watching all 5 episodes of season 2 ....I can see why people are upset season 1 was the shit but what did people expect with the cast from season 1 it's a big drop off with the cast of season two seriously Vince Vaughn,Colin Farrell, the chick who isn't even hot anymore from the notebook,and the extra soldier from lone survivor c'mon who thought that was a good idea?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

season 2 is what it is, a gritty dark cop drama. I have enjoyed it. I wish Rachel Mcadams would get naked and show me dat ass though lol

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

For those who stuck thru every episode...what'd you think?

Last 3 episodes were pretty damn awesome to me....Happy I watched it all

Vince Vaughn turned out to be great in that role IMO

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I thought it was really good. Vince Vaughn killed it.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Well below last years TD and this years Mr. Robot, but I also thought the last three episodes were better than the first ones. Still, just and average season, which is too bad.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    season 2 is what it is, a gritty dark cop drama. I have enjoyed it. I wish Rachel Mcadams would get naked and show me dat ass though lol
    I thought she was going to show up at the orgy and be the biggest freak out of all of em.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I thought she was going to show up at the orgy and be the biggest freak out of all of em.
    I was hoping so. I thought it was a good season. Nothing more, nothing less. Def worth watching. Hope they do a season 3.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

What a mess the first 60% of that finale was
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i thought it was very confusing but somewhat entertaining...

Out of the last 3 episodes the first 2 were pretty boring but the finale was pretty good aside from being so confusing.

overall last years true detective was 100X better but this one was still "just okay"

Vince Vaughn did a decent job acting though surprisingly

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I thought the first half of the finale was pretty damn good. last 20 minutes or so was "meh" to me. I did like how vince went with the palm the nose into the brain on the guy when he wanted his suit, poor technique though.

Overall, enjoyed the season, won't be watching it a second time like season 1.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

thats fukked up how they left him in the desert like that

mexicans are ruthless

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Thought it was pretty terrible. The whole scene with Farrell leading them into the forest was as dumb as it gets.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i thought it was very confusing but somewhat entertaining...

Out of the last 3 episodes the first 2 were pretty boring but the finale was pretty good aside from being so confusing.

overall last years true detective was 100X better but this one was still "just okay"

Vince Vaughn did a decent job acting though surprisingly
    Yesterday when they did the season to marathon leading up to the finale I watched some of the earlier episodes and then made a lot more sense giving them a second watching after knowing a little bit more about the characters and seeing later episodes

BrickJames
    Action

....... was also a big fan of Vaughns delusions at the end when he was in the desert struggling to stay alive

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yeah i was hoping Vince Vaughn and Collin Farrel would have both made it out alive but i guess it wasn't supposed to be a happy ending.

I will say this though... that was Collin Farrel or however you spell his name's best performance as an actor ever!

i think he may have saved his acting career.

I would give him a part if i was making a movie.

I would also like to see Vince Vaughn play another serious role like this again. Either in a movie or another series.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Yeah i was hoping Vince Vaughn and Collin Farrel would have both made it out alive but i guess it wasn't supposed to be a happy ending.

I will say this though... that was Collin Farrel or however you spell his name's best performance as an actor ever!

I would also like to see Vince Vaughn play another serious role like this again. Either in a movie or another series.
    I thought Vince Vaughn had his moments but on the whole didn't think he was particularly good. I would echo that sentiment re: Colin Farrell.

I don't really think this was the fault of the actors but rather the entire season had some of the worst dialogue I have seen in a show with such excellent production values. I think the writing may have seemed worse than it was because the dialogue of the first seasons was part of what made it so special. Some of the one liners in this season were cringe worthy.

Both seasons relied upon sort of weak and contrived narratives at times. I thought there were some powerful moments towards the end of the finale but the whole thing felt forced and over the top at times. The moment with the "failed to upload" I thought was interesting. The whole ending was an ode to the fact that evil so often prevails despite the best efforts of our altruistic heroes.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I enjoyed season 1 and 2, wondering who Woody and Mat want to be the actors of season 3.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It was far from perfect in many ways but overall it was entertaining...especially the last half of the season

I feel like people breakdown and over analyze these types of shows instead of just taking it for what it is

BrickJames
    Action

It was far from perfect in many ways but overall it was entertaining...especially the last half of the season

I feel like people breakdown and over analyze these types of shows instead of just taking it for what it is
    This

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Best part of this season was Miss McAdams ass

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Colin Farrell was alright, but his best role by far was "In Bruges"

Waited to watch this season so I could binge watch. Definitely not as great as the first season, but that bar was set pretty high by Matt and Woody, so I wasn't expecting that level again. I liked it, had it's ups and downs, pretty entertaining.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

they could have added more nudity

Alexandra Daddario is 10X hotter than Rachel McAdams and she got naked.

McAdams must be a prude.

First 12