Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Good news for gun owners!

Gun owners nationwide are now celebrating this gay decision. Unintended consequences?

Using the same “due process clause” argument as the Supreme Court just applied to gay marriage, my concealed carry permit must now be recognized as valid in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.“

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yah, i guess if this idiotic group of four liberal justices and a confused moderate can find a fundamental costitutional right that I posses to jam my dick up my husband's ass, it should be able to find a fundamental constitutional right that I possess to jam a gun barrel up some other guy's ass........

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Gun owners nationwide are now celebrating this gay decision. Unintended consequences?
    Using the same “due process clause” argument as the Supreme Court just applied to gay marriage, my concealed carry permit must now be recognized as valid in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.“
    Hope you are right. Well, you are right, I hope it happens.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

polygamy is next

Auto Donk

Now my pet chimp wants to marry my cat...... where does it end?

i think he's already "consummated" the union

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

We just got our open cary law signed a couple weeks ago

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    polygamy is next
    everything goes
    this place (world) is fukking nuts
    starting to feel like a turbulent ride in a small plane.

Auto Donk

how do you know we're fukked?

exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, a photo taken from the main page of a major news website--pretty well sums it up:
    Attached Images  

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    polygamy is next
    followed by beastiality

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    followed by beastiality
    already legal Bro`
    just got off of my German Shepard (she talks to me and begged me to throw her a bone)
    I mean, what the fukk was I going to do? She is a very good-looking dog. . .
    and I am off work for the summer and she has health insurance.

did I mention her tail?

I am just messin` with you fukkers.
    SHE is a boy dog.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

PP

Guys it is scary to say the least. I want to be open minded here and want people to have a choice in life and be happy but this one feels like in XX amount of years to be the signal of the end. I don't want to be the stupid doomsday guy but I just think this is a bad idea. Wife and I have been battling over this one for two days now.

Edit- the gay thing not the concealed carry that is awesome for me

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    PP

Guys it is scary to say the least. I want to be open minded here and want people to have a choice in life and be happy but this one feels like in XX amount of years to be the signal of the end. I don't want to be the stupid doomsday guy but I just think this is a bad idea. Wife and I have been battling over this one for two days now.

Ra77er man this is the new norm for kids to see on family beach vacations....and when asked we don't know how to explain is that a man, woman, mix, gay, straight, human or what just crossed paths with us.
    Attached Images  

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

See that's disturbing for me personally when I have my babies at the beach. If that's what happens to our beaches then I'm out. I'll see everyone on the other side. I don't mean that in a mean way but that's not where I wanna be personally. Can we create a new country or something?

PittsburghPlayer

PP

My Friend, I am feeling that you are right, about wanting people to be happy, x amount of years (it is not two x -es, it is single digit X until drastic change) and other shit...
    some one here posted it, words to the effect ... Dick in ass between two men is legal (always been legal between priests and LITTLE boys, right?)but I still can not legally smoke crack, I mean weed without risk.

Fukk this place, someone with the guts to kill MIGHT START AIMING AT (corrupt) SUITS AND TIES, instead of one another.
    god damn it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

See that's disturbing for me personally when I have my babies at the beach. If that's what happens to our beaches then I'm out. I'll see everyone on the other side. I don't mean that in a mean way but that's not where I wanna be personally. Can we create a new country or something?
    Exaclty. I guess our idea of 'normal' is just lost upon these new weirdos coming out of the woodworks. Society going nuts.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Actually if you think you need a 'Permit" to keep or bare any arm without the states approval you've lost.

If i were a cop and found someone concealing without state permit and had no felonies, i wouldn't say a thing.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

So NYC and Illinois will honor reciprocity for Michigan cpl holders?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

easiest way to go to jail is break gun law in usa

some are crippling and so silly

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Ra77er man this is the new norm for kids to see on family beach vacations....and when asked we don't know how to explain is that a man, woman, mix, gay, straight, human or what just crossed paths with us.
    best part is this dude really does believe he's a sexy beast......

then, once he got out on the beach and could feel his belly bouncing/shaking with each step, and saw all the laughter, he, like Will Farrell in Anchorman, "immediately regretted his decision" to rock that bikini out in public

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    There are far stranger things in the world that kids will have to deal with, and something like this is a hell of a lot easier to explain than most of the weird shit out there. If you keep them from seeing it until they're adults, all you do is set the stage for them to draw random and unreasonable conclusions (by your definition and/or the worlds).

Kids are smart enough to understand a lot more than they're given credit for; explaining that some people feel different about stuff and have the right to do, but that it doesn't mean they're "right", isn't a difficult concept to grasp...the argument is usually a thinly-veiled excuse for people who don't want to believe that others have the right to do feel as they wish.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj