itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Race relations are improving already judging by this interaction yesterday

I can honestly say I've never once in my life put hands on a female or a kid under the age of 18 but this......forcing a toddler to go face first on pavement over some hood shitt.....can only imagine if the shades of color were different in this assault...the country would come to a halt with outrage but nope...just another day in the life

http://www.brobible.com/life/article...-son-attacked/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wow. That's pretty bad. Tommy Satomayor is going to be all over this one.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Is it just by chance that all your links and commentary are dealing with blacks, I see some sick, heinous stuff from whites daily, like the 2 early 20's white girls and 2 white guys who lured 2 black guys over, killed them and had sex with their corpses, or the daily cases of pedos who lure kids and some have dungeons. Just curious if you miss those by mistake.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hell, i may recruit a yellow bone for a threesome this weekend to do my part......

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Is it just by chance that all your links and commentary are dealing with blacks, I see some sick, heinous stuff from whites daily, like the 2 early 20's white girls and 2 white guys who lured 2 black guys over, killed them and had sex with their corpses, or the daily cases of pedos who lure kids and some have dungeons. Just curious if you miss those by mistake.
    Thats a horrible incident you mentioned. And nope I'm not filtering...just scrolling the feed and these things keep popping up everytime...it's either a black thing or the other two stories were a big ass great white shark video or 4 dudes who signed up to have a labor pains simulation so naturally...the 'our world has gone to shitt' click won out with the hate crime beating of the mother and child.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Awful. Especially painful as I have kids.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Exactly. The two girls getting into a fight...have at it...but that poor little boy getting dropped on the pavement and screaming watching his mother get dragged by the hair...unreal. I've got a little girl and could only imagine the rage that would come out if that happened to her. Seeing it far far far too often these days...leave the damn kids alone.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yes. Same here. I wanted to jump in the video and beat the shit out of everyone in sight. They would have needed a gun to put me down.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Don't know what I would do if my little kids saw that happening to me or even worse my wife.

Some things really should be off limits and we continue to blur the lines. Hopefully attacker does some serious jail time.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/...icle-1.2150758

Went trying to find if girl in above video was charged. This may have been posted but the little boy is 5.

jtoler

Wonder what the back story is. Looks like kids in an after school fight. Boy doesn't look like a baby, prob her little brother.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Wonder what the back story is. Looks like kids in an after school fight. Boy doesn't look like a baby, prob her little brother.
    Yeah, sure there is some sort of backstory but while not a baby the kid is at best a toddler. SIster or mother there is absolutely no excuse for the actions.

jtoler

Yeah, sure there is some sort of backstory but while not a baby the kid is at best a toddler. SIster or mother there is absolutely no excuse for the actions.
    I meant the first video. Didn't watch the 2nd vid, I remember seeing that one awhile back. Both look bad.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Thats a horrible incident you mentioned. And nope I'm not filtering...just scrolling the feed and these things keep popping up everytime...it's either a black thing or the other two stories were a big ass great white shark video or 4 dudes who signed up to have a labor pains simulation so naturally...the 'our world has gone to shitt' click won out with the hate crime beating of the mother and child.
    wow, i hadn't even thought of that.... imagine if black people actually went into the water at beaches.....

we'd have jesse f'n jackson and al fukkin sharpton down at the beach calling for complete removal of great WHITE sharks, these fish obviously full of hatred and rage toward blacks, from the oceans.......

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow, i hadn't even thought of that.... imagine if black people actually went into the water at beaches.....

we'd have jesse f'n jackson and al fukkin sharpton down at the beach calling for complete removal of great WHITE sharks, these fish obviously full of hatred and rage toward blacks, from the oceans.......
    Exactly. I still remember him shaking down NASCAR and Ice Hockey for not having a bigger representation of black stars as if young black athletes actually spend their time on either as a big percentage. This year he is shaking down silicon valley...true story...because 'why do they have so many indians and asian coders and whites but we can't get thousands of black boys and girls from Chicago and inner cities to lead a team at Google or run a company like Instagram" Anywhere there is money to be made...Jesse will be there with his hand out and protester buses and lawyers waiting behind him if he doesn't get his way.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Not sure but its summer time and a kid that small wouldn't be allowed during school hours so most likely they were all just using the school park or something.....maybe one side didn't feel like the other should be in 'their spot'. Either way, there was plenty of time and thought in between to not do anything while a kid was in the middle..she chose wrong and needs to be held accountable.

Auto Donk

hahah.... just watched that video again.... that homie doin' the "chicken dance" at the end was classic....

only question I have is were these victims "yellow bone" blacks or whites? i'm sure, if they had any black blood in them, this isn't black on white crime, but "black on black".......

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hahah.... just watched that video again.... that homie doin' the "chicken dance" at the end was classic....

only question I have is were these victims "yellow bone" blacks or whites? i'm sure, if they had any black blood in them, this isn't black on white crime, but "black on black".......

Not sure but ironically we just had another fun little brawl take place...has something for EVERYONE. Guy gets based so hard his shoes fly off....huge guy shoves a loud mouth hood rat girl to the ground...black dude helping white cop arrest this big black girl with no panties on...and what else would we expect from a WalMart adventure

http://www.brobible.com/life/article...ot-with-taser/