KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

For All of You Who go Out regularly

I was out last night and went to the toilets at the establishment. Did my business and went over to wash my hands. Now there were about 6 sinks In a row with a large mirror running across all of them. I'm minding my business and a guy pulls up to wash his hands next to me, I do the courteous thing and acknowledge him As he was kind of staring at me.
    Then I double take and realise that this fella has his rooster out of his pants and its captured by the large mirror in front of us. I think to myself what the penetrate. Is this a new trend? This guy was young and seemed to have no problem with what he was doing. I quickly got out of there.

Has anyone had any experiences like this? Is this a new trend?

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Yes, this is a new trend, and you should follow it. Next time you are in the toilet do exactly the same as that guy did, and please keep us posted.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a new thing. Just go with it.

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Yeah, had a similar encounter some years ago. Was in a train compartment at about 7 a.m. alone waiting for the train to start moving when a guy (looked homeless and ~ 25-26 years old) walked and stayed at the compartment entry and asked me what is my age. Didn't answer to him and he asked again what is my age. Then I said "what business is it to you what age I am"? He answered: "So I would know how long you have it" and then kept standing there waiting for an answer. I got in the upset mode and told him to go away and then he left. I thought that there is a good chance he went to call some perv friends of his so I moved from that compartment and went to another one where there were more people. He didn't come back

A colleague of mine was approached at around 4-5 a.m. when he was walking home by a perv who kept following him making homo advances all the way home

Something similar (just that it happened to a hischool girl colleague) with a history teacher. The guy was the director also and lectured at a university sometimes. Anyway, well respected with a family with boy in college etc. About 1 year after graduating hischool the girl met this teacher in the train where of course they started talking (she said they were alone). The old perv started making propositions to the girl saying that if they have sex he will take care of her etc. It's a trend alright, people are becoming more and more pervs egotistic and hideous by the day

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I'm not much for small talk while I'm in restrooms. Don't know if its a trend or not, but if so ,I hope it fades fast. Hell, it irks me when someone comes up to urinal next to me and just says Anything. It can just be harmless, like " whew, man its hot out there today", or any general topic. Yes, I realize what the weather is like outside, being it cold, hot, raining, snowing, whatever, I just don't feel like chit chatting about it over a pisser.