jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy Uses Iphone TRacker To Locate His Phone Murdered

An 18-year-old guy lost his phone so he used a phone-tracking app to locate it and was killed! See what happened…
    CNN says that the young man left his phone inside of a taxi in London, and he used a phone-tracking app to find it when he realized that it was gone. The young man tracked his phone to a location where three men were sitting in a car.
    After he talked to the men about the phone, the car started to drive away and the young man jumped in and he was shot multiple times!
    From the article:
    “The vehicle started to drive away so the victim partially climbed onto and held the driver’s side door.”
    “The car drove a short distance and shots were fired.”
    Police found the body of the young man nearby. He died from multiple gunshot wounds. Police are looking for the three suspects that were in the car.
    The car was found abandoned nearby after it crashed into a telephone pole and the victim’s phone was inside.
    The spokesperson for the police said that people shouldn’t stop using tracking apps to find lost phones, but they should “use discretion in sizing up the situation.” If you encounter a situation where you are not comfortable, you should call the police to help you.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you know the ol saying, "never bring a phone tracking app to a gunfight....."

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2414

excellent use of colour jj.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Lmao!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I know a guy that was robbed the other day...tracked his phone to a house 1/4 mile away----not a good area...cops wouldnt go inside to get it/said they needed more officers/said they needed more info.....so I feel for the guy bc he wasnt going to get help-- but if your going solo---be prepared....

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Open carry and castle doctrine. Don't get your phone stollen in the first place.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    That's good Donk, really good.

These kids depend on their cell phone so much, they literally lose their mind without it.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

A man walks across the street. He dies.
    Happens everyday. Whatever.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nothing would of happened if he did not hang on the car

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

London? I thought guns were illegal?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

How can this be???? guns are nearly 100% banned in the UK. I thought that this strict banning would stop that type madness.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post

These kids depend on their cell phone so much, they literally lose their mind without it.
    So F'n true! I work with so many young people. They literally get out of their cars staring at their phones, walk through parking lot almost getting hit by other people looking at their phones while driving while staring at their own phone. Every break, lunch, as soon as they clock out, BAM, on that phone. It just baffles the zhit out of me.
    Just past Monday, dude came in all bummed out. Said lost his phone. He would not stop talking about it, then actually said he was sick at his stomach and needed to leave early. Came in next day, had found his phone, happy as zhit, back to working his merry ways.

Also people make me laugh when they complain about losing their phone, or it got stolen at a party or concert. And they are so upset, cause all their precious pictures are on that phone.
    Back it up. Hell I don't even take many pics or DL docs, but anytime I do, it is immediately backed up to the cloud.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    How can this be???? guns are nearly 100% banned in the UK. I thought that this strict banning would stop that type madness.
    London Ontario, not UK.