itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Another pool party ruined by guess who...but 'racist cops' to blame again. FULL VIDEO

Fairfield, Ohio this week. Family of African Americans show up but do not follow the park's pollcy and are asked to simply correct it and enter, or leave...well they get loud as usual and police are called to backup security. All hell breaks loose and you see and hear the cops saying in relaxed tones 'calm down' 'let go' like handling a 4 year old but the family are screaming and yelling like a pack of hyenas for dramatic affect.

Here is the spliced clip that the media has already ran with, leaving out the full context while labeling the story 'white cops brutalize black teens' on the blogs like DailyBeast and others....makes it seem like cops just showed up and saw some blacks and ambushed them.....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Here is the whole incident from beginning to end....totally different when seen in totality.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Now we have surveillance video showing the mother and teens hitting the cops a few minutes earlier....cops just did their job....family said it didn't happen but now go silent once the video emerged

kosmos4
    kosmos4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smfdh

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Yard ape savages

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The mother even told one of them to 'go get my taser out my purse' So you have them actively trying to disrupt and injure police but yep...it's all the police's fault. When asked about them hitting the one officer and surrounding him inside the building trying to pry his hands off the one woman while he was waiting on backup...the family attorney said they simply made physical contact with the officer a few times but not extremely violent so I don't know why the police are upset or felt threatened.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

EXTREME force? hilarious. what a useless drain on society these individuals are.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Not one of these high profile cases have ended up being on the Black side of things......not a god damn one....It's Obama and Sharpton blowing smoke. Now they think they can do, say and get away with whatever they want. Then the truth comes out and they sweep the shit under the rug and act like it never happened......nobody even gives a penetrate about Mike Brown or Baltimore anymore.....It's fuckin sickening

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a tremendously difficult job cops have. We really should pay them more. They should have one of the highest paying jobs in America. The position would hold more prestige, and the officers would act accordingly. It would send a great message to everyone in the world as well.

Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought blacks couldn't swim and were scared of water

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Choke holds, arm bars, smh, Trick love the kids.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Choke holds, arm bars, smh, Trick love the kids.

Follow the rules like everyone else at the park

Leave premises when asked nicely several times by staff who own/work at an establishment

Don't surround and assault police

Don't grab hold of a fence like a toddler not wanting to go to their room

Problem solved

This is why we can't have nice things....uncivilized idiots like these upstanding citizens ruin it for the rest of the families who paid and wanted a fun time with their kids and not a ghetto world star hip hop casting call.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Follow the rules like everyone else at the park

Leave premises when asked nicely several times by staff who own/work at an establishment

Don't surround and assault police

Don't grab hold of a fence like a toddler not wanting to go to their room

Problem solved

This is why we can't have nice things....uncivilized idiots like these upstanding citizens ruin it for the rest of the families who paid and wanted a fun time with their kids and not a ghetto world star hip hop casting call.
    I don't know what happened, didn't try to make sense of it, not sure why you care so much, I don't.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Giants007 View Post
    I thought blacks couldn't swim and were scared of water
    Guess who would have to save them if they were drowning?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cops were wrong

these kids did nothing wrong

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

I guess itchypickle must have missed this major news about a white trash teen in SC murdering 9 black people in a hate crime in a historic black church in downtown Charleston...

http://news.yahoo.com/charleston-chu...103930165.html

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Now we have surveillance video showing the mother and teens hitting the cops a few minutes earlier....cops just did their job....family said it didn't happen but now go silent once the video emerged

without seeing anything other than the first line of your post......

the park's policy?????

that being the policy of "WHITES ONLY, NO BLACK PEOPLE ALLOWED!!!!!"

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

now, after actually watching the vid, I offer these random comments.....

1. what the hell is with all these black people raiding swimming pool parties, I thought they hated water.......

2. I haven't heard and african-american, or afrikaner, for that matter, scream that loud about being chained up since this guy:

https://youtu.be/UiZLMYaP-8A

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I guess itchypickle must have missed this major news about a white trash teen in SC murdering 9 black people in a hate crime in a historic black church in downtown Charleston...

http://news.yahoo.com/charleston-chu...103930165.html
    Nope heard they caught him....kid shouldn't have been on the street anyway from what I'm seeing about all the previous arrests and drug addiction.....hope they give him a speedy visit to gen pop dorm and the guards happen to be looking away while Demetrious and Tonjarian pull him into a bunk and handle him.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kid that shot that church up made a huge mistake in living. That dude is gonna have it rough in prison and may not last a week that's after all the rape and beatings lol. Be interesting to see even if the Aryans would protect him or claim his ass under their protection. Some of these fukkers crazy as they are and ironic as it may seem still might have an issue with this going down in a church. Might actually claim him for a min I guess as a nice ransom to the bruthas then sell him for best bid.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

The title of this thread confused me tbh. I thought a bunch of old Rockers came and started playing "These Eyes" and "American Woman" and the kids wanted to hear more modern music. And then the police kicked them out b/c they're Canadian.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

It is so funny that these blacks actually look and sound like apes. Makes me so happy these blacks will never leave the good ol United States. I don't need to see these American blacks coming to Canada and making Canadian blacks act like a bunch of monkeys . I am glad they can not afford to drive this far north .

Holla
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

An iron fist is only thing they respect. It is what it is