Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Trailblazing Tranny Jenner Opens Door for Uber-Liberal Sarandon's Freakish Kid!!!!!

i knew the bandwagon of liberal california fckweeds was about to pick up steam....

now old ho susan sarandon figures she can get some play out of outting her son........

poor kid......... and shame on you, old ho, for forcing your tranny son into the spotlight with the hope of revitalizing your dead-ass career!

http://www.people.com/article/susan-...-wears-dresses

Auto Donk

maybe this thread would've gotten more response if the title mentioned "opens BACKdoor"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You are always on about your sexual exploits but are also so cloistered you are obsessed with Jenner... the two don't match up. I know it's easy to say about anyone anti-gay but you definitely seem to be deeply in the closet and can't come to terms with it.

Auto Donk

problem is im not anti-gay........ I love The Gays!

jenner's low hangin' fruit and my wife makes me watch the kardashians....

my problem with Jenner is his selfishness and putting his family, particularly his two totally fukked in the head daughters with Momager, through all this pain and deceit......

then having the audacity to say he's "finally doing something for himself."

despite all the fun i have it his expense, I'm sure this 65 year old man with a new plastic vagina is having the time of his life as he "trailblazes" across society in the name of BBC, uuhhh.... woops.... my bad.... in the name of transgenderism.....

I have kids, and if I ever had to see the looks of pain I saw in his daughters as he "met" with them, it'd break my heart.....

this selfish prick, who now thrusts himself into the spotlight, deserves all the heat he gets......

he should've went away to thialand or some other remote island, done his deal, and spared the family all the pain, embarrassment, and ridicule they are now dealing with.......

Optional

Oh c'mon. You are worried about those poor kids being hurt!

I bet they love all the publicity and don't give a shit what 'Dad' wants to do at his age.

Honestly, if i wanted to transition into a baboon at 65 how my daughters felt about it would be about 5% of the decision. If as adults they wouldn't support me after I had supported all their choices for a lifetime I'd be pretty damn disappointed in them for being that selfish. And it still wouldn't make me change my decision.

I think at 65 years of age you have earned the right to say fuk the kids I can do what I want whether they like it or not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kosmos4

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh c'mon. You are worried about those poor kids being hurt!

I bet they love all the publicity and don't give a shit what 'Dad' wants to do at his age.

Honestly, if i wanted to transition into a baboon at 65 how my daughters felt about it would be about 5% of the decision. If as adults they wouldn't support me after I had supported all their choices for a lifetime I'd be pretty damn disappointed in them for being that selfish. And it still wouldn't make me change my decision.

I think at 65 years of age you have earned the right to say fuk the kids I can do what I want whether they like it or not.
    problem is, he was still spawning --selfishly, i might add-- kids when he was almost 50, typical grandfather age is most parts of this country.....

granted, in LA, most "celebrity males" such as Kaitlyn are just starting their THIRD or FOURTH family at age 50-60......

i think ol brucy-boi should've dealt with his gender issues long before marrying unsuspecting hetero women and knocking them up, then raiding their panty drawers

Optional

Imagine if your kids told you to stop acting like a male slut because it's selfish.

And at the risk of slut shaming. You're one of the last ones here who should be judging anyone else over their sexual choices!

Nothing wrong with raiding your gals panty drawer btw

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Imagine if your kids told you to stop acting like a male slut because it's selfish.

And at the risk of slut shaming. You're one of the last ones here who should be judging anyone else over their sexual choices!

Nothing wrong with raiding your gals panty drawer btw
    I haven't acted as a male slut in years......

2003-early 2008 only.....

nothing wrong???? tell that to my wife.......

Optional

She'll come around if you buy her more of it

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Womens-Linge...-/11514/i.html

Auto Donk

lol.... that shit does make me laff.... had a friend who was obsessed with his skanky, cheating girlfriend, and was obsessed with shopping for shit for her such as lingerie/panties, etc. on line....

he was braggin' about the great prices he was getting from China for this crappy, tacky ass shit (aka cheap lingerie), and when I saw some of the shit he'd ordered, it was so f'n cheezy I knew it wasn't gonna end well.........

she blew up on him for being such a f'n cheapskate

gentlemen, stick with the Victoria's Secret shit for your ladies; maybe some of the better, more tasteful shit from Fredericks, but never order any cheap ass shit

Optional

LOL.. fair call. Guess i should have looked at link before posting. $1.69 crotchless sets should be easy to rip off at least.

Auto Donk

earl campbell's old university of texas "tearaway" jerseys even agree with that assessment