Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hurricane Bill Live Thread

so far, "Bill" has produced less wind than BigBill's hairy-assed girlfriend who he brags about ripping hellacious farts in his face for fun..............

funny, how sbr warps the mind, when they named this lame-ass tropical depression "Bill", the first image that popped up in my mind was some retahded lookin kid wearing a leather harness holding bottles of cheap ass vodka in each hand...........

as of this point, this storm looks about as non-menacing as ol bigbill's avatar.........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-16-15 at 11:48 AM.

Auto Donk

HOLY SHIT!!!! A channel 13 "newsbreak" just reported that a Wells Fargo Bank roof has collapsed in Clear Lake (in between houston and galveston)..... tho the crew quickly reported they don't believe it is "Bill-related".....

Donk's take: "No shit, sherlock..... I could see the f'n hoodrats that fell through the ceiling (after having climbed into the f'n air conditioning vents on the roof), running from the scene in the background behind the live reporter on site ..... So much for knocking off a bank that had closed for the day due to the damn tropical storm."

Auto Donk

Big ass storm, no doubt..... so much action channel 13 is back on the WFB roof collapse story.......... f'n lame....

i'm at the point now of watching the local weather radar, hoping one of the bands of showers spun off from this monster will actually swing by and drop some rain on my lawn, which is already drying out due to lack of water since those f'n floods a few weeks ago........

no sign of chimp, tho....

last saw him and his LOGO camera crew playin in their speedo's down near the bayou, carrying their new "hurricane flag":
    Attached Images