itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Crazy dude sets himself on fire when COPS in Austin tried to grab him last week VIDEO

WTF is wrong with people man.

Store clerk called cops saying a man was threatening to blow up the place and kill himself ...police show up and dude jumps in the car and lights off cans of gasoline and pays the consequences....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Shame on those cops for actually trying to help that guy. Cops aren't supposed to do that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Shame on those cops for actually trying to help that guy. Cops aren't supposed to do that.
    Right. White cops...black man...burning car.....they drag him to safety risking their own and not a peep in the news outside the state...had they ran to safety and let him burn.....they would have no career today after Twitter handed down justice and they were removed or charged with manslaughter.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Was hoping it was seaweed

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Right. White cops...black man...burning car.....they drag him to safety risking their own and not a peep in the news outside the state...had they ran to safety and let him burn.....they would have no career today after Twitter handed down justice and they were removed or charged with manslaughter.
    don't worry, they would have sheep like you giving them support. They know they can count on it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    don't worry, they would have sheep like you giving them support. They know they can count on it.
    And they could count on guys like you to find a way to blame them for the guy setting the car aflame so its a nice balance isn't it.

Tell us Brooks....can you at least admit the cops did a good job here? Or would it pain you too much to do so

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    And they could count on guys like you to find a way to blame them for the guy setting the car aflame so its a nice balance isn't it.

Tell us Brooks....can you at least admit the cops did a good job here? Or would it pain you too much to do so
    no, because that makes no sense just like every other time you do this lol. You surely see the trend here?

yes they did a fine job, I don't know why that would pain someone to say other than their irrational, emotional feelings of pride... unlike you and most others I don't have a side other than logic. Now lets see you tell us that you have been beat down logically on this issue many times over. This very thread another example..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, because that makes no sense just like every other time you do this lol. You surely see the trend here?

yes they did a fine job, I don't know why that would pain someone to say other than their irrational, emotional feelings of pride... unlike you and most others I don't have a side other than logic. Now lets see you tell us that you have been beat down logically on this issue many times over. This very thread another example..
    Pretty sure I've went against cops on multiple occasions bus - south carolina trooper shooting, CHP freeway beatdown of the woman on the median....like I've said to you before...case by case. I don't just lump them all in a monolithic box like you tend to do with your new world order view of jack boot thugs awaiting our coming police state nonsense. That simple.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol did they still taser him? See nothing heroic about this, just the opposite. Egotistical cops just want a collar.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol did they still taser him? See nothing heroic about this, just the opposite. Egotistical cops just want a collar.

Didn't taser him. The yelling was from the burns he suffered from the car dude. And no they weren't looking for a collar...they had a call that the man was in the store threatening suicide and to blow up the place....so they were doing their job. Guess you wanted them to just drive by and wave and say 'hey there goes that address where a guy is threatening to kill people....wanna stop? nah let's just go, see what else it happening and let them sort it out'

They rolled up and asked the guy to talk...he said 'gahhhh...car gonna blow up' and tried to run. How is that a cop's ego?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I saw them pull out something, either taser or gun.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I saw them pull out something, either taser or gun.
    Yeah two had something drawn...the one that initially covered him had taser I would assume because when he reholstered he did so on left side...after holding it with right hand so should have been secondary (taser). Not sure about the other cop because although it looked in the video like oversized and bright color barrel end (taser) the clarity isn't best. Either way...couldn't see where they hit him with either....jsut covered, then ran in to drag him away from the vehicle. Cant believe dude lit it off...got out...then climbed back in...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wow. So he lit himself on fire, then fell out the car and went back in.

That's dedication!

BUT then he jumped out the car.

Fukk him, he quit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He looked like Ricky Bobby there for a bit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bizarre video

good find

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Was hoping it was seaweed

The Kraken