Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't know how this Texas cop kept his composure for as long as he did.

Interview with the driver.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pico

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Nice shades...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'm all about cops having PC to stop a person traveling and this PO clearly explained the reason for the stop and it is a lawful stop. If a person was clearly not doing anything wrong you have the right to travel freely without producing I.D. this was not one of those incidents. Suspect is a clear knuckle head.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm all about cops having PC to stop a person traveling and this PO clearly explained the reason for the stop and it is a lawful stop. If a person was clearly not doing anything wrong you have the right to travel freely without producing I.D. this was not one of those incidents. Suspect is a clear knuckle head.
    He also didn't have a valid license(which explains why he didn't want to show his ID) and had expired tags.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

This idiot shouldn't even be getting any time on the local news. Must have been a slow news day. Why do these news organizations continue to glamorize disrespect to law enforcement? All its going to do is eventually breed second guessing in a police officer's mind that could potentially cost any of us our lives if a future incident would occur.