Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This just set white people back 10 years

Someone needs to put that little bastard in the microwave.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nothing else to be said Kermit, think you got it all

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Kermit

my girl showed me this one facebook and friggin died laughing

love how she doesn't get out of the motorized scooter till the last moment

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

That poor kid...destined to a life of failure.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Kermit

my girl showed me this one facebook and friggin died laughing

love how she doesn't get out of the motorized scooter till the last moment
    LOL. I got it shared to me. This vid almost makes me feel embarrassed to go to Walmart again because every time I see one of those scooters I am going to be laughing to myself and people are going to think that I have a mental disorder.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    LOL. I got it shared to me. This vid almost makes me feel embarrassed to go to Walmart again because every time I see one of those scooters I am going to be laughing to myself and people are going to think that I have a mental disorder.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Steve Coburn and his rant after California Chrome lost set them back 50, and this is 10 more? So its 1955 for whites now?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Steve Coburn and his rant after California Chrome lost set them back 50, and this is 10 more? So its 1955 for whites now?
    Not to mention Jimmy the Greek's comments. I think we're somewhere back in the 40's.

I have a feeling this movie is going to be a hit.

Last edited by Kermit; 06-09-15 at 12:07 AM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Alleged man video tapping fight, but would not break up fight. Today's men and women are pathetic pieces of ring worm infested dog shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110, and greenhippo

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Alleged man video tapping fight, but would not break up fight. Today's men and women are pathetic pieces of ring worm infested dog shit.
    If you listen closely, you can hear why they don't want to get involved, and I don't blame them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

I always video tap fights to advance the aryan race.

recon1
    Yep

If you listen closely, you can hear why they don't want to get involved, and I don't blame them.
    No, i didn't here, not that i saw any justifiable excuse for good men to not restore order and decency.

What did they say?

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

now only 70 years ahead of African americans

Kermit

No, i didn't here, not that i saw any justifiable excuse for good men to not restore order and decency.

What did they say?
    Talking about getting sued.

Here you have one woman riding around on a scooter who has no problem getting off of it and fighting, so I am assuming that she has some type of minor injury already. And then you go in and try to break this up and succeed in doing so, then the next thing you know, you are getting sued by one of these women for injuring them.

Our country is way too sue happy now a days. I think this is why we don't see more people getting involved in physical disputes.

I sure don't want to be a youtube star because I tried to break up a fight and now have to go to court over it because some lowlife wants to get money from me.

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

What did they say?
    you wouldn't get involved if it were you either. You got lawsuit on your hands if you touch those women

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by htown1 View Post
    you wouldn't get involved if it were you either. You got lawsuit on your hands if you touch those women
    Exactly. It's one thing breaking up a bar fight that your girlfriend gets into, but laying your hands on some woman who you don't even know in the tampon aisle of Walmart is another.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

come on this stuff goes on in the hood everyday, here is a recent one

jtoler

Talking about getting sued.

Here you have one woman riding around on a scooter who has no problem getting off of it and fighting, so I am assuming that she has some type of minor injury already. And then you go in and try to break this up and succeed in doing so, then the next thing you know, you are getting sued by one of these women for injuring them.

Our country is way too sue happy now a days. I think this is why we don't see more people getting involved in physical disputes.

I sure don't want to be a youtube star because I tried to break up a fight and now have to go to court over it because some lowlife wants to get money from me.
    There was nothing wrong with her, just lazy and didn't care she was occupying a scooter over someone who really needed it.

Kermit

There was nothing wrong with her, just lazy and didn't care she was occupying a scooter over someone who really needed it.
    Could very be the case and probably was, but if I was there and seen it go down, I wouldn't risk getting involved just to be safe.

jtoler

Hmm seems scooter lady was harassing a female employee calling her the n-word and Amber, the noble citizen, was taking up for the employee, scooter lady probably surprised someone from her own race would have the human decency to stand up for a different race and decided the gig is up, she didn't care any longer who knew if she was a phony or not by being on the scooter. Very sad.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-09-15 at 07:04 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

" this is white trash at its finest" funniest part of that video ....sad though that kid is doomed -300 he does prison time by 25

recon1
    Yep

Exactly. It's one thing breaking up a bar fight that your girlfriend gets into, but laying your hands on some woman who you don't even know in the tampon aisle of Walmart is another.
    Kermit and htown1 you both could not be further from the truth. Without me pointing to a long standing fact of law that protects you and i from lawsuits when we are doing our civic duty not only as citizens, but men doing right, tell me how as a man unless your old or crippled would you or could you allow this nonsense go on in your presence with a child on scene? are you that emasculated? I'm not trying to put you two down, but man have men deteriorated in moral aptitude.

We all are protected under the "Good Samaritan laws" to stop these events. One women was obviously being beaten while on ground creating the potential for a severe injury and the pussified men in this video did nothing and by your own admission neither would you two…….sad, very, sad indeed.

The law reads in short: Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable assistance to those who are injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated.[1] The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death.

In some U.S. juridictions the law should be checked regarding Good Samaritan citizens, but it's usually unique and complecated situations. Breaking up or stopping a fight especially when a person is down would protect your vagina.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Sure enough there is a psychological reason behind this. The more people you get in area when something is happening like this or some kind of response should reasonably be taken the less likely anyone will do anything about it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That kid has no chance in life. Zero

Kermit

Kermit and htown1 you both could not be further from the truth. Without me pointing to a long standing fact of law that protects you and i from lawsuits when we are doing our civic duty not only as citizens, but men doing right, tell me how as a man unless your old or crippled would you or could you allow this nonsense go on in your presence with a child on scene? are you that emasculated? I'm not trying to put you two down, but man have men deteriorated in moral aptitude.

We all are protected under the "Good Samaritan laws" to stop these events. One women was obviously being beaten while on ground creating the potential for a severe injury and the pussified men in this video did nothing and by your own admission neither would you two…….sad, very, sad indeed.

The law reads in short: Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable assistance to those who are injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated.[1] The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued or prosecuted for unintentional injury or wrongful death.

In some U.S. juridictions the law should be checked regarding Good Samaritan citizens, but it's usually unique and complecated situations. Breaking up or stopping a fight especially when a person is down would protect your vagina.
    Buddy, I personally know a guy who got sued by a crook who broke into his home and all he did was hold him down until the cops got there. The guy that broke in already had a torn rotator cuff and sued the guy I know for 20k for damages and ended up winning $2,500. The repeat crook went to prison, but the homeowner had to pay him.

The worst thing any man can do in this day and age is put his hands on a woman. And IF you do choose to intervene, you better hope to fukk that you don't do anything wrong. And if you get accused of it, you better hope there is video proving that you didn't.

You have no clue.

Kermit

Hmm seems scooter lady was harassing a female employee calling her the n-word and Amber, the noble citizen, was taking up for the employee, scooter lady probably surprised someone from her own race would have the human decency to stand up for a different race and decided the gig is up, she didn't care any longer who knew if she was a phony or not by being on the scooter. Very sad.
    The little kid was the son of the noble citizen?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    come on this stuff goes on in the hood everyday, here is a recent one

Dear god

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

USA! USA! USA!

what a place Walmart can be

jtoler

The little kid was the son of the noble citizen?
    yes.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    USA! USA! USA!

what a place Walmart can be
    YouTube search Walmart Fight and there are apparently a ton of 'always low priced UFC' fights that go down on the regular.

recon1
    Yep

Buddy, I personally know a guy who got sued by a crook who broke into his home and all he did was hold him down until the cops got there. The guy that broke in already had a torn rotator cuff and sued the guy I know for 20k for damages and ended up winning $2,500. The repeat crook went to prison, but the homeowner had to pay him.

The worst thing any man can do in this day and age is put his hands on a woman. And IF you do choose to intervene, you better hope to fukk that you don't do anything wrong. And if you get accused of it, you better hope there is video proving that you didn't.

You have no clue.
    Did the incident with your buddy take place in the States or was this in Australia or Britain? I can't think of anyplace in the states where a B.E. suspect could sue for damages while in the home of another. In most if not all states here in the USA you can and should use lethal force on an intruder. Simply said: "I feared for my life"

The video at question shows two women fighting, men should have stepped in-between and deesculated the fight, but once one women was on the ground showed she was in peril of great bodily harm. I see nowhere you or anybody else could have been sued.

I "have no clue"? i not only showed you the law pertaining to these type incidents, but i put it in perspective for you. You are the type that would take and grab a camera phone and record and i would get involved. You and your type are the reason society and men in general have deteriorated. In fact i know a law exist that would actually prosecute you or open you up for personal litigation if you did not take reasonable measures to get involved. I don't remember the law off hand, but you can look it up.

Look, i get it, you are emasculated and do not walk this earth to do good and wanna help people, but allow some minor (If any) threat of a frivulous lawsuit stop you from making a difference in your community. The threat of lawsuit real or not, gives you an excuse to be who you are and happy about it a: do nothing stand about.

Buy yourself a dog name it "clue" then you may have one.
    Last edited by recon1; 06-10-15 at 07:25 AM.

Kermit

Did the incident with your buddy take place in the States or was this in Australia or Britain? I can't think of anyplace in the states where a B.E. suspect could sue for damages while in the home of another. In most if not all states here in the USA you can and should use lethal force on an intruder. Simply said: "I feared for my life"

The video at question shows two women fighting, men should have stepped in-between and deesculated the fight, but once one women was on the ground showed she was in peril of great bodily harm. I see nowhere you or anybody else could have been sued.

I "have no clue"? i not only showed you the law pertaining to these type incidents, but i put it in perspective for you. You are the type that would take and grab a camera phone and record and i would get involved. You and your type are the reason society and men in general have deteriorated. In fact i know a law exist that would actually prosecute you or open you up for personal litigation if you did not take reasonable measures to get involved. I don't remember the law off hand, but you can look it up.

Look, i get it, you are emasculated and do not walk this earth to do good and wanna help people, but allow some minor (If any) threat of a frivulous lawsuit stop you from making a difference in your community. The threat of lawsuit real or not, gives you an excuse to be who you are and happy about it a: do nothing stand about.

Buy yourself a dog name it "clue" then you may have one.
    United States

The details of good Samaritan laws/acts vary by jurisdiction, including who is protected from liability and under what circumstances.[23] Not all jurisdictions provide protection to laypersons, instead protecting only trained personnel, such as doctors or nurses and perhaps also emergency services personnel such as trained police, fire and EMS workers.[24]

Wanna borrow my dog?
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-10-15 at 09:07 AM.

Kermit

I have helped all kinds of people in my life from running across busy highways to help with car accidents while my wife is screaming at me to stay in the car to helping to ill people on the street or anyone that I can, so don't give me no bullshit about being emasculated because I don't think that it is a good idea to break up a couple of fatties rolling around on the floor at Walmart.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Someone needs to put that little bastard in the microwave.

hilarious

12 Last