TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: Opie Did You Call The Cops On These Kids???

Apparently it was an all white pool party? And a few blacks showed up. This is how the McKinney Police Dept. handles the matter in Texas

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully those cops will get fired

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

They have the power. If you don't do what they tell you to do it escalates. A cop here in Florida got his ass kicked by a mob after trying to arrest one of them for a crime he committed. Cops can't take chances. They have to control the situation from the start and once it calms down they can figure it out. Do what your told when someone in authority tells you to. How hard is that??

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

What's the problem?

The blacks trespassed on a private party. Trespassing is illegal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson, and RubberKettle

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hopefully those cops will get fired
    For what??

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Opie didn't call the cops.

But I did.

jjgold

The cops were too aggressive in this case what were those kids actually doing wrong but seem very peaceful to me

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

The cops were too aggressive in this case what were those kids actually doing wrong but seem very peaceful to me
    Shouldn't have ran if they were doing everything right.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Close to McKinney now and people are saying that kids were invited but neighbors didn't like it so they called cops...fukking people need to learn to mind their own damn business

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The cop is in the wrong on so many different levels. He will be fired and brought up on charges. Textbook example of the kind of coward hiding behind a badge that gives good police officers a bad name. Now a whole group of kids will have a negative view of the law because of this little shitbird cop. The situation didn't call for his actions and anyone who condones his behavior is ignorant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and The Inevitable

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The cop is in the wrong on so many different levels. He will be fired and brought up on charges. Textbook example of the kind of coward hiding behind a badge that gives good police officers a bad name. Now a whole group of kids will have a negative view of the law because of this little shitbird cop. The situation didn't call for his actions and anyone who condones his behavior is ignorant.
    Grits gets it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Close to McKinney now and people are saying that kids were invited but neighbors didn't like it so they called cops...fukking people need to learn to mind their own damn business
    oh the irony of this post

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

blacks lower the property value and smart investors know this shit. what's the problem here?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

These Cops are fukkin scum of the earth

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

ummmm cop made a bad decision far from the scum of the earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    These Cops are fukkin scum of the earth

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Not enough in the video to make any real conclusions except that a couple of the girls there were pretty fukin stupid and stubborn.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    oh the irony of this post
    I seriously have no issue with you bear but you seem to compete with seaweed for posting the most nonsense here...and this place needs some cleaning.
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave Booya711 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JJJ, matt711, and El Nino

TEXAS MICKEY

Just saw the lead in for the CBS news watching the golf tourney. Cop has already been suspended, pending further investigation.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I don't see anything wrong here. Cop told the girl and her friends to leave..she walked away smarting off then returned...she was detained. The 3-5 guys plus girls who rushed the cop when he was cuffing her...of course he was going to react the way he did. There have been two officers in cases like this in the news last month...making an arrest and a crowd jumps them.

Even the black parent tells the girl to stop resisting and shut up, cop is overheard at the 5 minute mark saying 'you'll be fine, calm down' and 'if you keep it up you're going to jail, just relax' then goes over to the guys on the ground and explains it clear as day...I told you to stay put and you ran, and got caught.

TEXAS MICKEY

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I don't see anything wrong here. Cop told the girl and her friends to leave..she walked away smarting off then returned...she was detained. The 3-5 guys plus girls who rushed the cop when he was cuffing her...of course he was going to react the way he did. There have been two officers in cases like this in the news last month...making an arrest and a crowd jumps them.

Even the black parent tells the girl to stop resisting and shut up, cop is overheard at the 5 minute mark saying 'you'll be fine, calm down' and 'if you keep it up you're going to jail, just relax' then goes over to the guys on the ground and explains it clear as day...I told you to stay put and you ran, and got caught.
    Black Parent gets it...........sit the fukk down and shut up.

Can't blame the cops here. The kids were told to leave and they can't seem to get it. Mouths running 9 million miles a minute, talking some jive bullshit. It's like they are just begging the cops to beat their black asses.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Black Parent gets it...........sit the fukk down and shut up.

Can't blame the cops here. The kids were told to leave and they can't seem to get it. Mouths running 9 million miles a minute, talking some jive bullshit. It's like they are just begging the cops to beat their black asses.
    Yep. Should have taken the free advice to leave...watching it again the girl who was taken down walked by earlier and went to the cars...came back and hovered...had plenty of opportunity and once walking away the last time should have just kept quiet. Definitely asked for it. All the dramatics of screaming and crying when your hard ass got snatched made it worse than it was...cops and parents were calm saying chill out drama queen but nope, had to keep on. I mean damn the cop even gave her the easy voice and said 'you'll be fine just relax' and she still wouldn't listen.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What's the problem?

The blacks trespassed on a private party. Trespassing is illegal.
    See Opie, there you go using common sense....that is lost on the usual suspects pal.

jjgold

These were harmless kids not fukkin thugs

Cops bad move here

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I don't know about you guys but I only invite my own race to my parties.. No whites or blacks and maybe one Asian allowed..maybe..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

TEXAS MICKEY

These were harmless kids not fukkin thugs

Cops bad move here
    ^
    Don't think so Coach, we put these punks in their place at a young age in Texas, so they don't grow up to be thugs..........

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I only invite my own race to my parties.. No whites or blacks and maybe one Asian allowed..maybe..
    Female, right?

TEXAS MICKEY

Just read the story on Huffington Post, says this little racist dust up happened on Friday evening.

I live in the DFW area, about 10 miles from where this happened. For the last two days, there has not been one thing said on the local news about this incident.

jjgold

Mayan you live in COMPTON

Stop playing Bro

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

JJ here I'll make it easy for you to understand. White Black Yellow or Brown listen to penetrate!ng cops and they will not harm you. Here is another example of a person running there mouth and disobeying the law but of course it's the cops fault... It's not a race issue it just so happens to always involve African Americans. I've seen plenty of videos of trash white people getting there asses kicked by police officers.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Whether you agree with this cop or not, he has partaken in conduct that is detrimental to the force. He drew his weapon at a time there was no threat, ESPECIALLY on his life. He was just pissed off that a few teens weren't listening to him and thought he'd give them the ultimate warning, draw his gun. Or maybe he was embarrassed his clumsy ass tripped and fell 2 seconds into a foot chase Right in front of the hot white girl in a black bikini

The cop just seemed really jazzed up, like he just had his coffee or something. I can't imagine he acts that way all the time. Wonder if he has kids? Def not teenagers, he had no clue how to handle that situation and will likely lose his job over this.

Personally I could care less, no one was hurt or killed, so send his dumb ass to some anger mgmt classes and give him a final warning, he'll autocorrect.

TEXAS MICKEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0i...layer_embedded

Here you go boys, this happened last week in Ft. Worth. After 3 hours of slow speed chasing, this how Ft. Worth cops keep the Mexicans in check.......
    The cop with tear gas gun, now on suspension for excessive force. Popped his ass with the butt of the gun.

The Kraken

What's embarrassing is the kids that were being detained kept their cool sooooooo much better than the hot head cop

He got out classed by some "thug" teens

Embarrassing

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd0i...layer_embedded

Here you go boys, this happened last week in Ft. Worth. After 3 hours of slow speed chasing, this how Ft. Worth cops keep the Mexicans in check.......
    The cop with tear gas gun, now on suspension for excessive force. Popped his ass with the butt of the gun.
    Start your own thread, obvious strawman. Stay on topic Mickey.

The Kraken

And after re-watching, he ran his mouth 9million MPH as well. Well after the teens were dispersing and on their way, he continued to antagonize them by making snarky comments. He acted like a pre-pubsecent teen honestly

LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

1234 ... Last