brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What exactly did they do wrong here? They busted the kid for underage drinking and trying to get into in a bar and he fought and resisted and got his head lacerated in the process and cried racism the entire time.

You keep saying sheep this and sheep that but continue to ignore the fact that people keep breaking the law which is resulting in them getting the police involved. Should cops just say "Fukk it" and look the other way? Is that what your answer is?
    Oh well that's funny because they didn't charge him with that. It is obvious why I call you sheepy, sheepy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Oh well that's funny because they didn't charge him with that. It is obvious why I call you sheepy, sheepy.
    They originally did.

You keep checking under your bed at night for the FBI.

brooks85

Yeah ok. You keep checking under your bed at night for the FBI.
    yeah ok, you're wrong.. again sheepy.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

yeah ok, you're wrong.. again sheepy.
    He's right Brooksy I remember seeing the kid come on Sharpton's show with his attorney. He was charged originally and after a few days even other black dudes from school who were there for the entire incident...again the whole scene not just the still photo of his bloody head with a white ABC cop cuffing him that was shown on the news upon loop....the bar across from campus is 21 and up...he shows up to get in...passed fake id...they booted him from the entrance...he kept trying to get in and even when ABC enforcement showed up he kept saying 'don't touch me don't touch me' and they grabbed his wrist and he tried to bolt...he was pulled to the ground which watch the video....was the cobblestone sidewalks and street...scratched his head and we all know a toddler can hit you with a remote control on the temple and it'll bleed like a shark bit your ass....so yes he had a bloody head but was never punched nor kicked or had his head bashed into the road. They dropped charges because this was in the grand scheme of things a minor case that would have probably been dropped or paid a $100 fine if not for the media sensationalization....no need to drag it out just let it go.

I'll finish with the same thing you always neglect to admit in these arrest cases....never would have happened had the dude not instigated it. We know under your ideology...he should have been allowed to come in and drink illegally...forced the bar to lose its license....when the bouncers told him to leave and he pushed his way in they should have just let him....nobody ever needs to be arrested for breaking a law in Brooks' America. Why do we even have laws if police can't enforce them with you man.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    He's right Brooksy I remember seeing the kid come on Sharpton's show with his attorney. He was charged originally and after a few days even other black dudes from school who were there for the entire incident...again the whole scene not just the still photo of his bloody head with a white ABC cop cuffing him that was shown on the news upon loop....the bar across from campus is 21 and up...he shows up to get in...passed fake id...they booted him from the entrance...he kept trying to get in and even when ABC enforcement showed up he kept saying 'don't touch me don't touch me' and they grabbed his wrist and he tried to bolt...he was pulled to the ground which watch the video....was the cobblestone sidewalks and street...scratched his head and we all know a toddler can hit you with a remote control on the temple and it'll bleed like a shark bit your ass....so yes he had a bloody head but was never punched nor kicked or had his head bashed into the road. They dropped charges because this was in the grand scheme of things a minor case that would have probably been dropped or paid a $100 fine if not for the media sensationalization....no need to drag it out just let it go.

I'll finish with the same thing you always neglect to admit in these arrest cases....never would have happened had the dude not instigated it. We know under your ideology...he should have been allowed to come in and drink illegally...forced the bar to lose its license....when the bouncers told him to leave and he pushed his way in they should have just let him....nobody ever needs to be arrested for breaking a law in Brooks' America. Why do we even have laws if police can't enforce them with you man.
    lol you should be a liberal. plus you support one of their biggest, corrupted unions blindly.

you say "he's right" then provide no proof whatsoever as usual just like how your illogical hypothetical from earlier I showed you was flawed. The fact is he was not charged with drinking and that is also why they are reviewing ABC's lawfulness to even arrest people anymore...

Or how about the cleveland cop jumping on the hood? Yeah all by the book, that is why 4 or 5 supervisors got in trouble genius. Either way first time in history a cop left cover, jumped on a hood and reload then put 15 shells into 2 defenseless bodies and you say "little much." And here you go again like a well-trained sheepy.

Nothing personal but you constantly get beat down logically. But again, that is not what you trained to excel at and I did.

Arresting officers said Johnson was combative and intoxicated, an account countered by witnesses, including the owner of Trinity Irish Pub, South Side native Kevin Badke, who said Johnson was “cordial and respectful” and did not appear drunk.

Anyone is a sheep if they read these words and think what follows is the truth in any situation where cops can be held guilty. Don't be stupid, we got enough of those people.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-15 at 04:22 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Brooks, we should just get rid of cops altogether then since they are all worthless.

And when the crime gets out of control and you need help, you can call Jake from State Farm for assistance.

brooks85

Brooks, we should just get rid of cops altogether then since they are all worthless.

And when the crime gets out of control and you need help, you can call Jake from State Farm for assistance.
    lol good one

plus, you can find my older post that predicts this outcome from the way people are these days. It is like talking evolution with a religious person, they automatically go into defensive mode as if evolution directly means their god is not real. See it in debating politics too. They are so polar their fall back defense in this discussion of accepting our incoming, militarized police force is "oh so you just want no police" instead of just accepting the clear corruption that is shown nearly weekly these days.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-15 at 04:39 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

lol you should be a liberal. plus you support one of their biggest, corrupted unions blindly.

you say "he's right" then provide no proof whatsoever as usual just like how your illogical hypothetical from earlier I showed you was flawed. The fact is he was not charged with drinking and that is also why they are reviewing ABC's lawfulness to even arrest people anymore...

Or how about the cleveland cop jumping on the hood? Yeah all by the book, that is why 4 or 5 supervisors got in trouble genius. Either way first time in history a cop left cover, jumped on a hood and reload then put 15 shells into 2 defenseless bodies and you say "little much." And here you go again like a well-trained sheepy.

Nothing personal but you constantly get beat down logically. But again, that is not what you trained to excel at and I did.

Arresting officers said Johnson was combative and intoxicated, an account countered by witnesses, including the owner of Trinity Irish Pub, South Side native Kevin Badke, who said Johnson was “cordial and respectful” and did not appear drunk.

Anyone is a sheep if they read these words and think what follows is the truth in any situation where cops can be held guilty. Don't be stupid, we got enough of those people.
    Moron the article itself that YOU posted says 'charges dropped' meaning they had to have charged him in order for them to be dropped

And not sure the way to get the links but TVOne's 'News One Now' with Roland Martin had the guy's attorney as well as other students who were there that night and the guy's neighbor who was standing outside as well and was around when they started filming....they all told the story about him using the id and the way he kept arguing with police. These are all blacks on his side..they say yes he had fake id, yes he was under age, yes he mouthed off to the cops but that he shouldn't have been tackled for trying to run when they attempted to cuff him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and Mr KLC

First ... 4567