El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Neighborhood waan't that nice. Earlier that day, opie had a concert in the same area...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Can we all just get along.
    Life would be too boring if we all got along and looked alike. Hitler tried it and look how that turned out

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hitler tried it and look how that turned out
    So true boo. All he wanted was for everyone to be happy and nobody would allow it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Video viral now

That keep will lose his job

YES!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    What was w/ the cop barrel-roll at the start of the video? Hilarious!
    He meant to do that.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Neighborhood waan't that nice. Earlier that day, opie had a concert in the same area...

If that jacked-up cop in the teen vid was called to this scene, it's even money "Captain Tallywacker" gets either shot or fukked by him on stage.

Or both... and I wouldn't want to predict the order.

Kermit

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow, and bobbywaves

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

damn that cop almost made things go waaaayyyyy worse
    like a couple of you mentioned, that barrel roll @ the beginning embarrassed him
    and had to of made his "small dick syndrome" activate

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    And people tried to make this a race issue because it involved African Americans what a shocker. Based on the video the cop still could have handled the situation better but should not be fired by any means.
    Correct. So he raised his voice a little bit and sat the two kids down at the end and explained to the ...you could have done right but chose to follow the crowd, you ran and got caught and now you're dealing with those consequences....something they've never been taught before. Nobody got injured, nobody got tased, no one was beaten....whole thing is just drama.

Kermit

One resident, Benet Embry, a black man, posted on Facebook about the events leading up to the police call. “Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all,” Embry wrote. “A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE. WE have other issues that NEED our attention other flights of made up make believe causes.”

Kermit

Looks like more and more is coming out about this now since it has gone viral.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

reading that it def changes things in my mind

but everyone has to agree somewhat that this

intensified things greatly in that cops own mind ....

#nobodylikesfalling

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    THIS def changes things in my mind

but everyone has to agree somewhat that this

intensified things greatly in that cops own mind ....

#nobodylikesfalling
    That cop was a toolbag.

#imeanttodothat
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Amazing how when people take a step back and process it as a whole how things look. 'hands up don't shoot' all over again. Watched the TvOne show this morning to see how they portrayed it and of course 'white cop harasses group of black teens at a community pool' and 'the police escalated thing by running and falling like in a war zone and manhandling a little girl' instead of saying multiple calls were made to 911 by blacks AND whites and the camera was only on as the chasing...started by the kids running....was in progress. Also the sweet baby girl who was taken down...was on her 5th chance being told to shut her soup coolers and go home and stop being an asshole.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I don't think any reasonable person is arguing the police shouldn't have been called for the unruly behavior going on; the cop's suspension is due to his piss poor handling of the situation, and rightfully needs to be reviewed. His over-the-top actions contributed to inflaming the situation.

Imagine if the teens had beach balls with their towels?
    He mighta ran and pulled out the SWAT artillery instead of his service weapon.

And ignore the race baiters --- those clowns are always trying to instigate and exploit everything.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^yep. As usual people can't focus on the real issue.

so much nonsense this thread but no surprise it is from the same people.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I don't think any reasonable person is arguing the police shouldn't have been called for the unruly behavior going on; the cop's suspension is due to his piss poor handling of the situation, and rightfully needs to be reviewed. His over-the-top actions contributed to inflaming the situation.

Imagine if the teens had beach balls with their towels?
    He mighta ran and pulled out the SWAT artillery instead of his service weapon.

And ignore the race baiters --- those clowns are always trying to instigate and exploit everything.
    This cop went too far and looked like an idiot. I think everyone can agree on that. Will he lose his job? I don't know. Maybe they'll get him some 3 inch lifts for his shoes.

Another problem that I seen with all of this is how the media handled it and reported it. Most places were claiming that cops were called on this innocent pool party because there were too many black kids there. That wasn't the truth.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^yep. As usual people can't focus on the real issue.

so much nonsense this thread but no surprise it is from the same people.
    And tell us Brooks, what is the real issue? This whole incident is the cop's fault right?

brooks85

And tell us Brooks, what is the real issue? This whole incident is the cop's fault right?
    oh are they not supposed to be accountable for their actions?

use your head silly

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

This cop went too far and looked like an idiot. I think everyone can agree on that. Will he lose his job? I don't know. Maybe they'll get him some 3 inch lifts for his shoes.

Another problem that I seen with all of this is how the media handled it and reported it. Most places were claiming that cops were called on this innocent pool party because there were too many black kids there. That wasn't the truth.
    He's 'on leave' not suspended yet so I'm sure he will take a 2 weeks timeout or so while the media frenzy dies down. Can't see him losing his job once the dust settles though. Also...notice in the video he has the rank on his shoulder vs the other two officers so less likely to be fired than a rook.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    He's 'on leave' not suspended yet so I'm sure he will take a 2 weeks timeout or so while the media frenzy dies down. Can't see him losing his job once the dust settles though. Also...notice in the video he has the rank on his shoulder vs the other two officers so less likely to be fired than a rook.

yeah it is not like he was the first cop in history to leave cover, jump on top of a car, reload and fire 15 rounds into 2 people. Oh wait, never mind, that guy didn't get fired either.

dum dum dum dum dum

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I bet that last kid they the two cops brought back hndcuffed caught a beating off camera.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Just another cop with Napoleon complex abusing his power, nothing new to see here.

brooks85

here is your problem itchypickle, kermit and others.

Instead of telling you, I'll show you; I have to pick this video because even in other videos which are obvious like eric gardner or tamir you're too brainwashed to think rationally. So with this video even your superheroes agreed what he did was wrong. However...

if this video didn't exist, you and the police force would be 100% behind this dirt bag regardless of the witness account. It is that simple and that should alarm you on how brainwashed you are, now that you know this you have to ask yourself if you want to keep being a sheep or not?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

yeah it is not like he was the first cop in history to leave cover, jump on top of a car, reload and fire 15 rounds into 2 people. Oh wait, never mind, that guy didn't get fired either.

dum dum dum dum dum
    Actually...Brelo will get his pink slip soon from what I read. He was found INNOCENT in court so hard to fire a man for something he was found not to be in the wrong for. But they are saying he violated dept protocol because he should have fired from a different vantage point so....dum dum dum dum . Only reasons he wasn't fired on the spot.....govt worker and union rules...has to go through the process.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

here is your problem itchypickle, kermit and others.

Instead of telling you, I'll show you; I have to pick this video because even in other videos which are obvious like eric gardner or tamir you're too brainwashed to think rationally. So with this video even your superheroes agreed what he did was wrong. However...

if this video didn't exist, you and the police force would be 100% behind this dirt bag regardless of the witness account. It is that simple and that should alarm you on how brainwashed you are, now that you know this you have to ask yourself if you want to keep being a sheep or not?
    See you're wrong again Brooksy. unlike you...I look at things case by case...not just broadly assume based on predetermined personal bias. To you..every cop is guilty...no questions asked, we should just disband the police all together.

Charleston shooting...dude would have had bullet wounds in the back so obviously cop was probably in the wrong.....Ferguson....Mike Brown wasn't 'executed point blank' so Darren Wilson was in the clear....the Carolina Trooper who shot the guy at the gas station...he was in the wrong.....the cops in Texas this weekend....concede he shouldn't have raised his voice and on the pulling of his weapon...50/50...for one he didn't fire....he held it safely after and did not pistol whip the girl....he was in the middle of an arrest and looks up to see the two guys charging at him from behind so I can see where instinct kicked in...but he let it play out and didn't pop off shots in the back. So can't see his career ending over that.

There ya have it....logic and no bias. Try it sometime And just like with every damn one of these viral videos....had the girl walked away as she was told...not smarted off repeatedly...she wouldn't have been cuffed and don't forget she wasn't charged...he could have charged her but did not. The ONE person arrested in the whole thing was the guy who charged the cop from behind, then fled and was caught few blocks away so he brought it on himself. Do the right thing and you don;t get caught up in these things is he moral of the story.

Kermit

I always start at the source of the problem and work from there instead of playing armchair quarterback with 20-20 hindsight of the aftermath.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Just now...Thomm Hartmann had a guest on, from the #blacklivesmatter group in DC and he says compare this pool party to how the cops treated the white biker gangs in Waco...NOBODY was handcuffed or arrested in Waco but these cops handcuffed 20 black kids this weekend and only arrested one, which constitutes false imprisonment because they all had on win trunks and bikinis so nobody could have been armed'

Over 100 bikers were arrested....not all the kids had bikinis on, the two guys who rushed the cop from behind both had on jean and khaki shorts, shirts, and one was carrying more clothes in his hands.....so you are right....just like the Mike Brown myth...get the narrative out there fast as you can so you can hope it sticks vs the facts that always come out later, Ferguson, Boston, Columbine and so on.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    he will be fired. you don't pull out your gun and potentially escalate the situation. shows how incompetent he is and if he is a sgt or lt it shows just how incompetent the dept as a whole is. use the little guy's pension to pay some of the settlement money the city will be paying the girl for unlawful detainment.

love how the people screaming don't jump to conclusions based off a video are the same ones using a stranger's Facebook post as evidence that the cop was justified. smh

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Name:  blood pool party.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  13.2 KB
    savages all made there twitter accounts private or closed just like traycoon

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    he will be fired. you don't pull out your gun and potentially escalate the situation. shows how incompetent he is and if he is a sgt or lt it shows just how incompetent the dept as a whole is. use the little guy's pension to pay some of the settlement money the city will be paying the girl for unlawful detainment.

love how the people screaming don't jump to conclusions based off a video are the same ones using a stranger's Facebook post as evidence that the cop was justified. smh
    Won't be any settlement or suit from the girl. It 'looks' bad to those who just see the few seconds but if you watch it from start to finish...he did nothing wrong in detaining her...he gave her multiple chances to leave the area, she kept being a smart mouth thinking she's back in the hood...then she kept trying to sit up when he told her to go down, crying out like a bitch when he merely held her down...no violence or beating...he is even heard telling her to relax and you'll be fine...she kept on...she was even let go and not charged. Hilarious hearing the heavy chick who came running over when he was handcuffing the skinny chick...she says later 'he punched me in my face too'...watch the video..he looks up to see her running at him and shoves her away...no punches...but you know how the story gets told.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol just now watching the video, funny when someone in crowd says you're not gonna be a cop anymore. What a sad little man, obvious Napoleon Syndrome.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Best consolidated source with all the relevant info and several videos from all angles of the incident as well as interviews with residents on both sides of the issue. Note that CAsebolt, the officer in question is not only a patrol supervisor but the VP of the police union He won't be fired anytime soon.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/eric-c...ckground-name/

First 123456 ... Last