Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Neighborhood looks nice.

Shame.

Lawns very green.

Does it rain in Texas?

Cop looked short.

Who was old, fat white guy standing around.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Does it rain in Texas?
    common

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Neighborhood looks nice.

Shame.

Lawns very green.

Does it rain in Texas?

Cop looked short.

Mo you are better than this man.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    common
    Archie, he is from the Chi, not texas.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-29-16 at 02:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Mo you are better than this man.
    I am having an off day.

Didn't realize game started at 8.

Only have 20 minutes to get to bar.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Fukk cops

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I find it hard to believe that a 14 year old white girl would taken to the ground like. McKinney is far from the ghetto of Dallas, so I highly doubt most of these black kids are from a poor black family living in section 8. That cop pulling out his gun was just insane, and he didn't think twice about pulling out the tazer. The police are doing the klansman job for them, black are being treated like jews and not enough white people are standing up to the unequivocal power law enforcement are given.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully every cop loses his job after this despicable incident

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Neighborhood looks nice.

Shame.

Lawns very green.

Does it rain in Texas?

Cop looked short.

One of the parents/homeowners who just wanted their neighborhood to not turn into Baltimore

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Krak, sorry didn't mean to get you butt hurt here.

You mad Bro???

The topic here is ""Obey the Fukking Law""

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Krak, sorry didn't mean to get you butt hurt here.

You mad Bro???
    Wait, wut?

You think because I gave my opinion I'm butt hurt?

I simply called you on your BS of trying to change the subject, thats all

Trust me son, you don't have the Iq nor wit to get me butt hurt

Thats reserved foe the likes of King Mayan, Lakerboi and SteveNash

jjgold

They were little kids I love how tough the cops were

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

one thing no one's mentioned. it's always the short fukks that cause the ruckus.

dude's under 5'5" should all be called napolean for obvious reasons.

The Kraken

So fukking true GK

The big guys, usually state troopers, keep their cool. Nothing to prove

Good catch

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    he had no clue how to handle that situation and will likely lose his job over this.
    Drawing his weapon was absurd in that situation and will be hard to rationalize away in his probable official hearing.

You're right, his skills in defusing situations obviously suck donkey balls and his actions (verbally, too) clearly contributed to the escalation of the event.

Not excusing the non-compliant behavior of some of the teens... BUT ... an officer has to possess better control-the-scene skills than this guy obviously has.

Years ago I worked (4 years total) in a facility in NY similar to the infamous Tryon (where Mike Tyson was as a youth... we actually swapped kids back and forth from time to time with Tryon)... ages 13-17yrs old... most court-appointed... from murderers to arsonists and most everything in between.

What I saw in that video was a friggin picnic scenario compared to what transpired nearly every day in the facility I worked at; yeah, teens don't listen when authority speaks... duh ... have the skills to get them to comply without escalating things. Fights, drugs, weapons, even arson attempts weren't uncommon where I worked -- we had to deal with things far worse than on that video nearly every damn day. That jacked-up embarrassment for a police officer really shouldn't be out on the streets with a gun and a badge if he can't properly handle a not-too-hard scenario such as that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That fukkin' commando roll at the beginning of the video was classic.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, TheMoneyShot, and stealthyburrito

Kermit

This is what started the whole thing and got the cops called. Apparently this was a local community pool and someone had a birthday party and decided to have it at the pool and invited people that were not from that neighborhood and it pissed off the people that lived there.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That fukkin' commando roll at the beginning of the video was classic.
    Thats what REALLY started the whole thing

Blart got embarrassed

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Drawing his weapon was absurd in that situation and will be hard to rationalize away in his probable official hearing.

You're right, his skills in defusing situations obviously suck donkey balls and his actions (verbally, too) clearly contributed to the escalation of the event.

Not excusing the non-compliant behavior of some of the teens... BUT ... an officer has to possess better control-the-scene skills than this guy obviously has.

Years ago I worked (4 years total) in a facility in NY similar to the infamous Tryon (where Mike Tyson was as a youth... we actually swapped kids back and forth from time to time with Tryon)... ages 13-17yrs old... most court-appointed... from murderers to arsonists and most everything in between.

What I saw in that video was a friggin picnic scenario compared to what transpired nearly every day in the facility I worked at; yeah, teens don't listen when authority speaks... duh ... have the skills to get them to comply without escalating things. Fights, drugs, weapons, even arson attempts weren't uncommon where I worked -- we had to deal with things far worse than on that video nearly every damn day. That jacked-up embarrassment for a police officer really shouldn't be out on the streets with a gun and a badge if he can't properly handle a not-too-hard scenario such as that.
    He made the entire situation 10x worse.

Not even excusing the girls not listening to him and the guy that kinda soeta but not really ran up on him as he took the girl down

He did multiple things during that time to not only not defuse the situation but actually escalate it. Like yelling at the girls after they were already walking away. Like acting like a navy seal in a combat zone. He had no control of himself thus no control of the scene. He chose to take the girl down and make it physical with a teenage girl that really wasnt even part of the ruckus. He made her part of it.

I think you nailed it DOJ
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Kermit

Thats what REALLY started the whole thing

Blart got embarrassed
    LOL. I think the guy actually tripped. But it was still great.

The Kraken

LOL. I think the guy actually tripped. But it was still great.
    Indeed

jjgold

Cop is suspended
    He will get fired

too much coverage now

Kermit

Just came across this.

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children).

Jeffie

Just came across this.

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children).
    Haven't followed the story closely but didn't the person who took the video say something completely different?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Can we all just get along.

The Kraken

Just came across this.

Hear say, you know how that goes. The teens are saying the whites were yelling racist slurs at them. Who knows which version is correct. Eye witnesses always fukk it up

But honestly, not much of that changes anything for me. I was never disillusioned that these kids were innocent teens at a pool party that were discriminated against because they were black.

The cop just didn't handle the situation well. I'm not even calling for his job,even though I think he gets fired, I'd be fine with some further training. We all make mistakes and if we learn from them we're not likely to make them again. So I wouldn't mind seeing that. But he was like gasoline on a fire

Kermit

Hear say, you know how that goes. The teens are saying the whites were yelling racist slurs at them. Who knows which version is correct. Eye witnesses always fukk it up

But honestly, not much of that changes anything for me. I was never disillusioned that these kids were innocent teens at a pool party that were discriminated against because they were black.

The cop just didn't handle the situation well. I'm not even calling for his job,even though I think he gets fired, I'd be fine with some further training. We all make mistakes and if we learn from them we're not likely to make them again. So I wouldn't mind seeing that. But he was like gasoline on a fire
    The thing that got me was that this DJ was charging $15 for people to get into a private neighborhood pool.

I mean who the Hell did that guy think he was..?

Jeffie

The thing that got me was that this DJ was charging $15 for people to get into a private neighborhood pool.

Looked like a nice area, DJ probably made $150 and dipped.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Looked like a nice area, DJ probably made $150 and dipped.
    LOL. Maybe.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

What's embarrassing is the kids that were being detained kept their cool sooooooo much better than the hot head cop

He got out classed by some "thug" teens

Embarrassing
    More embarrassing is to compare how this brave cop would have acted with the bikers at that shoot out the other week in Texas.

I bet there was no 'need' to abuse and humiliate those full size men.

Cowards who get scared so easily should not be in police uniform or in control of a gun.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Attached Images  

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Caught a little of the press conference on an affiliate channel here in Houston. Definitely people jumping the gun here not getting the whole picture before the cell phone video started. There were several calls to 911 stating that teens were fighting (the one video shows the fat girls fighting) and described it as teens from outside the private pool jumping the fences and refusing to leave, assaulted the security guard as well....and when the video we've seen begins, the cop who fell was already in the middle of chasing people...multiple police trucks were already on scene before this getting the crowd to disperse and thats why we see all the running and screaming. The girl who was pulled to the ground, was not charged...only arrest made was to one guy who was an adult and the think it was the dude who ran up on the cop while he was tied up with the girl and then fled...two cops chased him and he is seen being brought back later. All others involved were let go because they were minors.

Jeffie

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Caught a little of the press conference on an affiliate channel here in Houston. Definitely people jumping the gun here not getting the whole picture before the cell phone video started. There were several calls to 911 stating that teens were fighting (the one video shows the fat girls fighting) and described it as teens from outside the private pool jumping the fences and refusing to leave, assaulted the security guard as well....and when the video we've seen begins, the cop who fell was already in the middle of chasing people...multiple police trucks were already on scene before this getting the crowd to disperse and thats why we see all the running and screaming. The girl who was pulled to the ground, was not charged...only arrest made was to one guy who was an adult and the think it was the dude who ran up on the cop while he was tied up with the girl and then fled...two cops chased him and he is seen being brought back later. All others involved were let go because they were minors.
    And people tried to make this a race issue because it involved African Americans what a shocker. Based on the video the cop still could have handled the situation better but should not be fired by any means.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

What was w/ the cop barrel-roll at the start of the video? Hilarious!

First 12345 ... Last