darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

NFL profiting off dead soldiers

NFL has profited $7M from honoring dead American soldiers. Of course, $7M to them is like seven bucks to the rest of us.
    Here's the article:http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/04/politi...ard/index.html

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

It's been going on longer than the article above even mentions. MLB does the same thing, not sure the contract or 'agreed upon terms' but there is a reason NFL and MLB cameras cut to uniformed attendees in the stands as well. It's a mixed bag though overall...plenty of area teams close to military posts have always handed out tickets and promotions some on their dime and not from DOD contributions.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nfl paid me $12.99 for the copyright to the video of my angry little chimp shooting up SBR's "headquarters" after I was doomswitched in last year's SBR Poker World Cup:

https://youtu.be/xI3hQYcxJVo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Make a nice loot with exploiting breast cancer too. No different than any other $$ hungry mogul. Buncha savages lol

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

That's what the soldiers fought and died for. The ability to make $$ however you see fit. God bless the NFL for honoring these deaths.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Really Boner lol? Did you even read the article? It's all about exploitation and making $$. Even John McCain (former vet) heading the effort to cut funding.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Nfl also made $$ off "No more" b.s. campaign. Thanks Ray Rice we won't be sending you a check with a cut of profits but how's a longer suspension instead? Lol....oh those silly greed pigs