retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I would be willing to take an IQ test on sbr for 10 betpoints. You can put our IQ score right below our betpoints total and everyone will be able to see your IQ. Have something pop up like the SBR trivia once a year where you can take an iq test.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

All I know is that my IQ has dropped at least 10 points since reading this forum

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

IQ is a good indicator of education level and field of occupation.

Some jobs do not want you to have a high IQ FWIW.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Seaweed brings it down 65 points by herself

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    100 definitely is the median IQ, because that's how the test and its scoring are designed. Humanity could all get infected by an ooze that seeps into our brains and makes us retarded (maybe that already happened?) and the median IQ would still be 100.

"The current scoring method for all IQ tests is the "deviation IQ". In this method, an IQ score of 100 means that the test-taker's performance on the test is at the median level of performance in the sample of test-takers of about the same age used to norm the test."
    I know what the definition of median means. By definition it means to separate the higher half from the lower half of a sample. You guys can't sit here and seriously tell me that half of the world's population has an IQ of 100 or higher.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

why would a person need a decent IQ to be a gambler

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I know what the definition of median means. By definition it means to separate the higher half from the lower half of a sample. You guys can't sit here and seriously tell me that half of the world's population has an IQ of 100 or higher.
    You literally didn't understand a word of my post. Consider this a free intelligence test: you are stupid.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    You literally didn't understand a word of my post. Consider this a free intelligence test: you are stupid.
    No, I understood every word of it. And the fact that you had to resort to a personal insult says a lot about your level of intelligence and class, or lack thereof.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

No, you quite literally did not understand the post. I will try to explain one more time how IQ works. The powers that be create the test and then, before the scoring is established, they give it to a giant sample of people in order to norm the test. They establish the scoring based on how this giant sample of people does.

The reason the average IQ has been exactly 100 since the inception of the concept isn't a happy coincidence. It's because they test for the median of each age group, and then make the median a score of 100. Do you understand now? By definition, the median IQ is literally set at 100. IQ is relative. If you do better than average, you are above 100. If you do worse, you are below.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    why would a person need a decent IQ to be a gambler
    I think you do for poker, not as much for sports betting.

jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2608

My IQ is around the 130 range, and I said that Logan Paul had a guaranteed shot at defeating KSI because I thought that Logan Paul was a narcissistic prick like Mayweather who couldn't handle losing under any circumstance. But then again, Logan Paul's YouTube channel is his main source of income.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    All I know is that my IQ has dropped at least 10 points since reading this forum
    Love it and believe it. A whopping 2 points from a non-pro POS coming to you tomorrow. LMAO.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

12 or 13

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

No for real dude. I probably have CTE. All of my friends think this. The few I have left because of what it does to you. I will admit I have problems with a lot of things including memory at this point. The thing that sucks, is I didn't get million dollar contracts to cope with it. Neither did some of the guys who played in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I don't even care what my IQ is. I'm just happy to wake up and know where the hell I am each day.

I can still proofread my stuff though.

I would guess if lots of you played football or hockey even just in high school, or in university. and you are now gambling. These are all signs that you could have it too. Or fought all the time. Contact sports.
    Last edited by hehfest; 03-12-20 at 11:15 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Love it and believe it. A whopping 2 points from a non-pro POS coming to you tomorrow. LMAO.
    w sports on the backburner, this fukker is a top 10 poster

smart/funny/no hate
    despite what some of you dumb-fukks think because of his avatar

sure, I drive a motorcycle and fast as fukk sometimes
    I am not the asshole in my avatar

First 12