Bruce Jenner makes his debut as Caitlyn Jenner on cover of Vanity Fair

Shot by famed photographer Annie Leibowitz

http://defamer.gawker.com/caitlyn-je...ium=socialflow

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Also has changed Twitter handle

Caitlyn Jenner @Caitlyn_Jenner · 52m 52 minutes ago

I'm so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can't wait for you to get to know her/me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Looks more normal as a woman in that pic that he looks as a man to me.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Is there anything that clan would not do to remain in the spotlight?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Looks more normal as a woman in that pic that he looks as a man to me.
    Doesn't she remind you of Kathleen Turner from back when Kath was a bit more hot/less chubby? Like maybe War of the Roses days or something. That's the first thing I thought of.

I so wasn't expecting her to look this good.

To be fair downsouth, Kim just announced her pregnancy yesterday and now Caitlyn's come out and overshadowed her with this so I have to admit I love the shadiness of it all haha

shari91

Wait no, Jessica Lange

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Doesn't she remind you of Kathleen Turner from back when Kath was a bit more hot/less chubby? Like maybe War of the Roses days or something. That's the first thing I thought of.

To be fair downsouth, Kim just announced her pregnancy yesterday and now Caitlyn's come out and overshadowed her with this so I have to admit I love the shadiness of it all haha

Shari I was thinking the same thing! Kim must be pissed!

my 1st thought was the girl from the movie single white female

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Yeah I see the 80s movie star look going on there.

Might be hard to live up to expectations in real life after everyone meets you in an Annie Lebowitz shoot!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Shari I was thinking the same thing! Kim must be pissed!

my 1st thought was the girl from the movie single white female
    Holy crap, her too! Jennifer Jason Leigh!!

I just love it. Kim's Glamour cover with her banging on about her pregnancy was doing the rounds and then Caitlyn comes out and posts this one on Twitter and BOOM. All these celebs are tweeting about how great she looks - big celebs too - and Kim's news is done. LOVE IT.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Photoshop has alot to answer for here..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this tranny is so friggin' airbrushed in that photo it doesn't even resemble him........ here's what he really looks like when not airbrushed to the hilt (thing i don't understand about "it" now is why the lazy left eye? talk about distracting, that thing opens and slides shut on its own every few seconds now.... is that women's hormone related?????):

[
    Attached Images  

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this tranny is so friggin' airbrushed in that photo it doesn't even resemble him........ here's what he really looks like when not airbrushed to the hilt (thing i don't understand about "it" now is why the lazy left eye? talk about distracting, that thing opens and slides shut on its own every few seconds now.... is that women's hormone related?????):

[
    The eye is from a combo of Botox and a procedure that is doing the rounds for the past year or two, even now in Australia. It basically pinches a lot of your skin up and is quite effective but the telltale sign is one of your eyes will usually droop because the muscles can't take it. It's this laser thing that I looked into doing until I started to research it more. Kim has done it - and has the droop eye now, as do a heap of celebs and just randoms that you'll see on the street. It totally helps some things but f's up a few others.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah I see the 80s movie star look going on there.

Might be hard to live up to expectations in real life after everyone meets you in an Annie Lebowitz shoot!
    a monkey could've taken those photos, as they are so airbrushed/photoshopped that actual photography has little to do with how "it" looks.... his 65-yr old "turkey neck" has been completely removed from the photos..... what a joke!!!!

this guy is a very unattractive old woman...... neck has more wrinkles in it than Ann Richards had in hers when she was governor of Texas...... everything about these kardashians and their homosexual stepdad is fraudulent.........

Auto Donk

The eye is from a combo of Botox and a procedure that is doing the rounds for the past year or two, even now in Australia. It basically pinches a lot of your skin up and is quite effective but the telltale sign is one of your eyes will usually droop because the muscles can't take it. It's this laser thing that I looked into doing until I started to research it more. Kim has done it - and has the droop eye now, as do a heap of celebs and just randoms that you'll see on the street. It totally helps some things but f's up a few others.
    wow... thanks for the info.... the thing that kept bothering me the most as he was sitting there with all of his daughters, the eye slowly closing every few seconds, was that none of them had the nerve to say, "Dad, uh, or Mom, uh, or whatever the hell you are now, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEFT EYE?!?!?!?"

hell, i just notlced, in actually looking at my avatar, that damn eye is half shut even in the best photo they could glean from the hudreds taken in the damn shoot............

shari91

wow... thanks for the info.... the thing that kept bothering me the most as he was sitting there with all of his daughters, the eye slowly closing every few seconds, was that none of them had the nerve to say, "Dad, uh, or Mom, uh, or whatever the hell you are now, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEFT EYE?!?!?!?"

hell, i just notlced, in actually looking at my avatar, that damn eye is half shut even in the best photo they could glean from the hudreds taken in the damn shoot............
    Hers keeps squinting more and more. This was before she even did the last treatment but I can't be assed looking for more recent pics. It's really noticeable though. One eye will droop and for whatever reason nothing will help it. Kris has it now too.

shari91

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not gay but transform your body into a woman's? Yea ok.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not gay but transform your body into a woman's? Yea ok.
    that was sickening how he tried to be cute about wantin' that dick when his daughters, all confused, asked him if he was now going to be a lesbian..... He smugly replied, "I'm a heterosexual."

those dumb numbnut skanks he raised didn't get his cute little homosexual meaning that can be gleaned from that comment. by saying he's "heterosexual," Bruce is obviously hinting that once he officially becomes a "woman," he will somehow be transformed into wanting kahk..... and believe me, he's so excited about having a vagina my prediction is he'll be getting more BBC stuffed in his plastic hole than all of his skanky BBC lovin' daughters combined..........

those dumb skanks were too stupid to see his comment's meaning, and it went right over their heads.

the problem for ol Brucy is that he claims he's "heterosexual," but he's also admitted to "being a woman my entire life." presumably a HETEROSEXUAL woman trapped in a man's body........ end result of the analysis, he's always craved and desired dat dik!!!!!!

apparently Al Michaels and some of the other people he worked with in the media knew that about this even way back in the late 70's and early 80's.......
    Last edited by shari91; 06-01-15 at 02:16 PM. Reason: be respectful please as many lgbti are reading and participating on this forum xo

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yea if I heard him say he's hetero Id immediately assume since he thinks he's a woman now that what he's saying is now I'm open about liking men. Perhaps part of the gender transition was because he was very afraid of being seen as a man and liking men openly even though cali is such a liberal state. Who knows, either way I don't expect to ever see him again with a female partner in any form.

shari91

What I think you guys are forgetting is now that Caitlyn is here, women will be attracted to her. Women who are into the peni until she gets her final surgeries and also into cross dressers with strap ons on either side. That's why it doesn't mean she's now automatically into the rooster. I believe her that she's not. Because there are HEAPS of women who are into this because they're the same. If anything I'd say she's closer to being a lesbian than into the peni.

shari91

Teaser for the story:

Vanity Fair’s 22-page cover story features stunning Annie Leibovitz photos of Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, along with revealing new details. Here’s a preview of the story.

NEW YORK, N.Y.—Speaking publicly for the first time since completing gender transition, Caitlyn Jenner compares her emotional two-day photo shoot with Annie Leibovitz for the July cover of Vanity Fair to winning the gold medal for the decathlon at the 1976 Olympics. She tells Pulitzer Prize–winning V.F. contributing editor and author of Friday Night Lights Buzz Bissinger, “That was a good day, but the last couple of days were better. . . . This shoot was about my life and who I am as a person. It’s not about the fanfare, it’s not about people cheering in the stadium, it’s not about going down the street and everybody giving you ‘that a boy, Bruce,’ pat on the back, O.K. This is about your life.”

Jenner tells Bissinger about how she suffered a panic attack the day after undergoing 10-hour facial-feminization surgery on March 15—a procedure she believed would take 5 hours. (Bissinger reveals that Jenner has not had genital surgery.) She recalls thinking, “What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?” A counselor from the Los Angeles Gender Center came to the house so Jenner could talk to a professional, and assured her that such reactions were often induced by pain medication, and that second-guessing was human and temporary.

Jenner tells Bissinger the thought has since passed and not come back: “If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life. You never dealt with yourself,’ and I don’t want that to happen.”

Bissinger spent hundreds of hours with the man the world knew as Bruce Jenner over a period of three months, and then countless hours with Caitlyn, also attending the photo shoot with Leibovitz at Jenner’s Malibu home.

Bissinger apologizes to Jenner for repeated pronoun confusion and asks whether she is sensitive about it. “I don’t really get hung up,” she tells him. “A guy came in the other day and I was fully dressed—it’s just habit, I said, ‘Hi, Bruce here,’ and I went, Oh penetrate, it ain’t Bruce, I was screwing up doing it.”

Bissinger speaks extensively with Jenner’s four children from his first two marriages—Burt, 36, and Cassandra, 34, with first wife Chrystie, and Brandon, 33, and Brody, 31, with second wife Linda—and describes an insensitive father who had been absent for years at a time. Jenner openly acknowledges mistakes made with them as Bruce, and expresses genuine regret. Says Burt, “I have high hopes that Caitlyn is a better person than Bruce. I’m very much looking forward to that.”

For the Jenner children, the issue of the transition has become a non-issue. They were already aware of their father’s identity as a woman when he told them individually about the transition—Burt and Cassandra had learned from their mother roughly 20 years earlier, when they were 13 and 11; Brandon had assumed it because of the obvious physical changes he had observed; and Brody was told by his mother when he was 29. They tell Bissinger they feel both happiness for their father and inspiration at his bravery, and they all still see their dad as their dad regardless of any gender label. Brandon said he was a little taken aback when he saw Caitlyn for the first time after surgery and she pulled her top up to reveal her new breasts. “Whoa, I’m still your son,” he reminded her.

As part of the transition, Jenner started hosting small gatherings called “girls’ nights” with wine and food where Jenner could dress as desired and feel natural in the presence of women, and it was there that her daughter Cassandra met Caitlyn for the first time. “I was just nervous that I wouldn’t make her feel comfortable,” Cassandra tells Bissinger. “I was worried I wouldn’t say the right things or act the right way or seem relaxed.” But almost all of it melted away when she got there. “We talked more than we ever have. We could just be girls together.”

Despite the renewed relationship with their father, the Jenner children have refused to participate in Caitlyn’s docu-series for the E! network, set to debut this summer, forgoing financial gain in favor of preserving their father’s legacy. Initially, Caitlyn was “terribly disappointed and terribly hurt,” but has come to accept their decision. For her part, Caitlyn is prepared for the criticism that it’s a publicity stunt: “‘Oh, she’s doing a stupid reality show. She’s doing it for the money. She’s doing this, she’s doing that.’ I’m not doing it for money. I’m doing it to help my soul and help other people. If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid. [I have] house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business. You don’t go out and change your gender for a television show. O.K., it ain’t happening. I don’t care who you are.”

Jenner tells Bissinger that since the Diane Sawyer interview aired “it’s exciting to go to the mailbox, because I get letters every day from all of these people from all over the world.” One of them was addressed “Bruce Jenner, Malibu, California,” as if she had become her own country.

Bissinger writes that Caitlyn seems happy and relaxed, with a sense of purpose and confidence. She can’t wait when she goes out now to tell the paparazzi to “make sure it’s a good shot,” instead of asking patrons to help shield her from them in the parking lot of the local Starbucks. She looks forward to more girls’ nights “where everybody is treating you the same way. You can talk about anything you want to talk about. You can talk about outfits. You can talk about hair and makeup, anything you want. It becomes not a big deal.” She says that on the E! series she will focus on ways of lowering the rates of suicide and attempted suicide in the transgender community, among other issues.

Jenner tells Bissinger that Bruce was “always telling lies.” (She even describes doing public appearances after winning the gold medal, where “underneath my suit I have a bra and panty hose and this and that and thinking to myself, They know nothing about me. . . . Little did they know I was totally empty inside.”) Caitlyn, she says, “doesn’t have any lies.”

“I’m not doing this to be interesting. I’m doing this to live,” Jenner tells Bissinger. She then jokes, “I’m not doing this so I can hit it off the women’s tee,” but she does tell Bissinger that on her E! show she plans to do a segment in which she sees if she can still hit a golf ball 300 yards off the tee, even with her very ample breasts.

Also in the story, Bissinger speaks at length with Jenner’s three ex-wives (including Kris about what she knew and when she knew it); with Jenner’s 89-year-old mother, Esther, about the possible motives behind her son’s transition; and with Jenner about how she was moved by Monica Lewinsky’s TED talk, and how she reacted to the Diane Sawyer interview.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Still has cawk and balls, so isn't he still a HE?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Still has cawk and balls, so isn't he still a HE?
    Well people get to decide which pronouns they prefer to use and until today Bruce preferred He as he said he didn't want to change to she until he felt comfortable telling us all his proper name. But he's also been going through a lot of surgery under the radar so we have no idea what he has left and he's finally come out to release his proper name and said "she" in reference to herself so that's what she now is. For all we know she no longer has any bits down there.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Wait no, Jessica Lange

Wife just asked me if I seen the pics, I laughed and said no. I then look, and first thought was the old lady from American Horror Story, Jessica Lange.

Picture is airbrushed and obviously doctored up, but I can't imagine it would look even remotely like that while it walks the backyard smoking a cigarette.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Shot by famed photographer Annie Leibowitz

http://defamer.gawker.com/caitlyn-je...ium=socialflow
    she should do porn

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

a monkey could've taken those photos, as they are so airbrushed/photoshopped that actual photography has little to do with how "it" looks.... his 65-yr old "turkey neck" has been completely removed from the photos..... what a joke!!!!

this guy is a very unattractive old woman...... neck has more wrinkles in it than Ann Richards had in hers when she was governor of Texas...... everything about these kardashians and their homosexual stepdad is fraudulent.........

that was sickening how he tried to be cute about wantin' that dick when his daughters, all confused, asked him if he was now going to be a lesbian..... He smugly replied, "I'm a heterosexual."

those dumb numbnut skanks he raised didn't get his cute little homosexual meaning that can be gleaned from that comment. by saying he's "heterosexual," Bruce is obviously hinting that once he officially becomes a "woman," he will somehow be transformed into wanting kahk..... and believe me, he's so excited about having a vagina my prediction is he'll be getting more BBC stuffed in his plastic hole than all of his skanky BBC lovin' daughters combined..........

those dumb skanks were too stupid to see his comment's meaning, and it went right over their heads.

the problem for ol Brucy is that he claims he's "heterosexual," but he's also admitted to "being a woman my entire life." presumably a HETEROSEXUAL woman trapped in a man's body........ end result of the analysis, he's always craved and desired dat dik!!!!!!

apparently Al Michaels and some of the other people he worked with in the media knew that about this even way back in the late 70's and early 80's.......
    Why do you care so much? For someone who hates it so much, you've written a college term paper on it and apparently you've watched all the shows about his/her transformation.

Personally, I don't really care what he/she does. But I'm not going to go out of my way and hate on a person, especially on an online forum.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

Praise him for being who he wants to be but let's face it.. That pic is a little sturbin.. Hard to picture him running the track in Toronto waving the flag now..

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Suicide rate for transgender teens is almost 50% so maybe he can help in that aspect instead of just being in the news for no other reason than to be on TMZ every night.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did he get charged for vehicular manslaughter yet?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

One of the greatest athlete's of all-time (Was on the Wheaties Box when I was a kid) has decided to do this at 65 years of age and throw his family's life upside down---- SELFISH.....I can't lie. It's creepy and what about his kids? He was never there for the older ones before. Why care now?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I don't say this ofter...or almost ever....but good lord...he would have been better off dying in that car wreck

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

its one thing to act another or be another way but to half encourage others to get plastic surgery ect...is just total nonsense

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Ok people in here are clueless and ignorant.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Ok people in here are clueless and ignorant.
    Please to explain KRIT

123 Last