Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Baltimore Mayor Is Ringmaster At Universoul Circus

What a busy few weeks Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has had.

She appeared onstage with Prince. Sat down for an interview with Vogue.

And, of course, she made national news by pressing charges against six officers in the death of Freddie Gray, who suffered a severe spinal injury while in police custody.

Now Mosby and her husband, City Councilman Nick Mosby, are about to be guest ringmasters for the UniverSoul Circus.

The couple is also slated to accept the "UniverSoul Circus Community Service Award for their commitment to the well-being of the Baltimore community" at Friday afternoon's performance, according to a press release from the circus.

The theme for this year's performance is "Your life matters." The circus opens today and runs through June 7 at Security Square Mall.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...528-story.html

I could go so many directions with this one. She is a "master". I thought she was already running a circus with this trial. I think I'll stick with this point though. You are living off your new found fame while Baltimore's crime rate has gone up in the last month with dozens being killed. Yet, you get a standing ovation from your minions. Unreal!
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 05-31-15 at 08:14 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Meant Baltimore state's attorney, sorry.