gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I always got super depressed after coming down off it. The low wasn't worth the high.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So I took a few more bumps this morning, same exact effect. Interestingly, I've had a thought. This shit numbs the hell out of my throat, mouth and teeth. Regardless of what is causing the numbing effect, I thought maybe I could get Mrs Kraken to try a few bumps and ease her gag reflex You boys feel me on that one?

So I noticed something about this coke right away, the smell. Now, I don't know what's normal and what's not but let me explain something.

There are a few smells in a mans life that he never forgets. They stick with you forever. Let me give you guys some examples.

A car wreck, mixture of radiator fluid, air bag powder and gasoline. I've smelled it probably a hundred times and could go 50 years without smelling it again and I would know exactly what it was if I came across it in the future.

A GI Bleed and C-diff stool. No explanation needed.

Burning flesh. I worked a few years in an operating room, we cauterized a lot. Smell it once and never forget it.

So let me get to the point.

There's one more smell that has stuck with me for years. Indian Soma. That's right, Soma that's manufactured in India. Probably in some poor schmucks bathroom. The best I can describe it as is a pill made in a homeless mans bathroom with about 20 Indian boys smoking and the pill absorbs all the smoke. It's a rancid, terrible, horrible smell that I had never smelled anywhere else. Anyone that's got Soma from India probably knows what I'm talking about.

The reason I mention this is because that's EXACTLY what this coke smells like. Earlier I mentioned the guy I bought from (not the cook) said the guy he buys from cuts with Vicodin and Lido powder. Minet quickly called BS, I completely agree. Too expensive.

But the Indian Somas are big, white pills full of other fillers (only god knows what) and they go for $50 for 100 pills

I bet the guy is getting those cheap ass Somas and cutting with them. That smell, fukk it's terrible.

It would also explain some of the euphoric sensation and my HR not getting very high. I probably got 10% coke, a bunch of lido powder and a bunch of Indian Soma
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-30-15 at 09:25 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kracken be careful..no need to get into a habit

I bet costing you $100 a week

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Mdma is where it's at why mess with coke, it's not as fun, it's harder to do at a bar without people noticing, your nose fukking hurts the next day, and the whole night revolves around doing the next line. None of this is the case with M.
    None of that the case with M... except the worst comedown of your life

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Man, there's certainly a theme developing in this thread

Have we all just had shit coke? Or is it just not what we think?

James? Minet? MLD? I'm sure you guys have had better stuff

Is the good stuff really good?
    Good stuff is strong (after one line) you would have been talking a mile a minute at your ol'lady about any and everything, while walking back and forth and grinding your teeth. You would have continued this ALL NIGHT until the stuff was gone. Early this morning you would had had like 10 beers to try and get over the come down. Then you would have gotten the worst sleep of your life for about 3 hours.

I used to get really good stuff and the worst part about it is it makes you limp while you are high. Girls will do anything for bomb coke and it makes them super horny so you can imagine the frustration. I once had to pass up a 3 some with a couple boppers we brought home from the bar one night because i had done so much I knew there was no chance in hell i would get a hard on. Another time 2 chicks sat and dyked out in front of me and 4 others for a couple lines, and im talkin full on butt naked dyke sesh.

It would make my hands SUPER clammy and make me paranoid if I was alone. Peeking out the window and shit, house dead silent.

Good stuff will look pearly when you break a piece open, pearly and shiny.

Stuff is bad news man, the business has always been a violent one and regardless of what others in this thread have said, the stuff in one of the most addictive substances on earth. If it wernt it wouldnt sell for $40,000 a key for pure.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i did coke and crack probably around 20 times in my life.
    i never got addicted, but know ppl who did become addicted and were ruined, even died.
    it's russian roulette if you are one who gets addicted or not.
    it also has a way of making you hang out with ppl you wouldn't otherwise.
    don't get into a habit of betting if you're high.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Lido is king in the hustle world...vico--no---too expensive---
    Who here's done it?

My guy is cutting it with Lido powder and Vicodin apparently, sound normal? He says 80 pure/ 20 cut

Any way to test it?

New to the game

No need for any preachers in here, we all live in glass houses

You haven't done or don't agree with it, be a spectator and learn with me

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

seems to be the new ish......I rec test kits they are cheap and save lives and you know what your getting
    Mdma is where it's at why mess with coke, it's not as fun, it's harder to do at a bar without people noticing, your nose fukking hurts the next day, and the whole night revolves around doing the next line. None of this is the case with M.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I believe there is a way to test it with beach- youtube it. Back in the day, I always looked for the numbness on my gums and the taste of the drip.

snowman22
    snowman22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Name:  0236087b1c379ae61ea3c45879761d47afc53e41.gif
Views: 248
Size:  884.7 KB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Thanks guys and I nominate every post in this thread (not mine of course)... so the guy I got it from is full of shit and I'm fine with that, he knew I hadn't tried it before and he lied knowing I wouldn't know the difference.

Now that I've done a few more bumps, I feel quite a bit better. Some degree of euphoria (?), not sure if that's the right word. But I feel good.

My heart rate is slightly elevated. Normally run in the 50's and 60's, it's in the 80's right now. Think I'm done for the night.

Overall, like Gaucho, I'm disappointed tonight. Possibly unrealistic expectations, maybe weak product, who knows. I might try it again with friends or if someone I trust tells me it's legit (so I can compare) but I doubt I'd buy again.

A blessing in disguise.
    do the whole f'n bag already...... tony montana that shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BrickJames, and The Kraken

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    i did coke and crack probably around 20 times in my life.
    i never got addicted, but know ppl who did become addicted and were ruined, even died.
    it's russian roulette if you are one who gets addicted or not.
    it also has a way of making you hang out with ppl you wouldn't otherwise.
    don't get into a habit of betting if you're high.
    ah yes, ken caminiti comes to mind.......

hangin' out in a crack den, letting two brutha's take his ultra hi end mercedes to go score some more crack.... cops immediately profile the brutha's in a 150K mercedes and pull them over for no reason other than being bruthas driving a 150K mercedes, run the plates, and see it's Caminiti's ride; assume his crackhead friends murdered the roided up slugger.... the crackheads say "no, he's back at the hotel." cops follow them back to the seedy place and find caminiti f'd up out of his gourd on crack.....

bad shit........

Auto Donk

brick..... you shoulda backed up your blow with the blue diamond...... hard as nails and bangin away would've been the result, instead of sportin' an unraging softon.........

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    do the whole f'n bag already...... tony montana that shit
    This

Auto Donk

I believe it. I have nothing to compare it to though. It's certainly not what I expected.

so I put that shit in a spoon, hardly any yellow that I could tell. Even what I thought was yellow may not have been, nothing that was obviously any shade of yellow.

It dissolved 100% as well

But I certainly feel something, just not sure what it is. It's a good feeling but not great. Lasts around 30 minutes.

dunno

Gonna get to the bottom of this goddamit
    do the stiff dick test.... if you can't get it up using ur normal jerk routine, you definitely are getting some "effect" from the stuff and it at least has some coke in it, regardless of how stomped on it might be

Auto Donk

most dckweeds that cut blow with lidocaine are trying to conceal how shitty the blo actually is (and to get more weight out of their stash), by enhancing the numbing effect so that your thinking "man, this is some really good shit" when in fact it's not, it's just the f'n lidocaine numbing your nose and teeth

lidocaine powder has somewhat of a medicinal smell to it; if your stuff smells more medicine like, as opposed to ether like, it's probably got way too much lidocaine in it....

Auto Donk

my best experience with blow came back when I used to go to swinger's parties in Htown in the so-called "lifestyle"..... 3/4 to 7/8 of the guys there would be coked up out of their minds and unable to get it up......

meanwhile, I'm not on anything but a few brews, and sportin' a kahk that could clear a forest it's so f'n hard........ guys would have to sit there, fully dressed as they didn't want to strip down and embarrass themselves with their small flacid excuses for penises, and watch me literally bang the shit out of their equally coked up, and very horny, slut wives and girlfriends........

always fun seeing the regret in their eyes as their women bragged about my f'n kahk.... and my little freaky sidekick totally loved watching me destroy women with it..... the louder they moaned and screamed, the hotter it made her........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-30-15 at 12:53 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Automan you have some classic shit

Auto Donk

those situations remind me of this song......

https://youtu.be/LnzYG0ZkrXg
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-30-15 at 02:52 PM.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Kraken, use in moderation.... Don't abuse it, bro.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amphetamine Salt Combo lot better than Coke and a whole lot cheaper..

30 30mg tabs will run ya around 40......

You can jam your rooster right through drywall on that shit.......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I always got super depressed after coming down off it. The low wasn't worth the high.
    the next day is awful

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'll refrain about saying anything or acting holier than though, but i can say honestly I've never consumed illegal narcotics. With that said Kraken listen to these 2 videos when your high, tell me if it stimulates any parts of your brain and if so what did you think? serious question..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'll refrain about saying anything or acting holier than though, but i can say honestly I've never consumed illegal narcotics. With that said Kraken listen to these 2 videos when your high, tell me if it stimulates any parts of your brain and if so what did you think? serious question..

I'll have to get back to you on that one but I will. Nice of you to lay off for a thread

The Kraken

So I took Donks and Bricks advice and just blew the rest of the bag this AM. It was good for about an hour.

For those that said it's a party drug, you're exactly right.

The crash sucked balls and was right in the middle of the day. I met a guy for lunch, the first 15-20 mins were good then I started waning. The last hour was misery.

I had absolutey no appetite, nose hurt and was raw.

Count me out fellas, that shit ainmt for me.

I'll stick to my oxy's

hats off to anyone that endures those crashes weekly, or more.

The Kraken

Also every time my sog comes over to me, she sniffs my nose.

Bitch knows

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

You want something that will get you hooked, start dipping tobacco. Energy, concentration, difficult to quit.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

only ever done it while drinking, super confidence but youll be blowing down all night to keep the high. Get really jittery when you come down

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

My brother hid being on this stuff from family. Finally found out when one of his best friends ratted him out. He's always been a major drunk... but one night we hung out... I just noticed something different about him. He was throwing down drinks left and right... and he wasn't really drunk. Majorly wired.

He's been on Coke for about 20 years now. He can't hold a job. His attention span is very short. He has quick spurts of energy... but his emotions are unstable. He always needs money... and turns antsy... becomes very irritable if he can't acquire some.

I can't even talk to my brother on a logical level.... the booze and coke fried his brain.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I find doing blow way different if I do it sober or am drinking. I don't even like it sober, it's a lot more fun if you are wasted as well. You also do not notice the burning of the nose and gross drips as much if you are pounding drinks.

That being said, like I mentioned before if you want to get into drugs do Md.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kraken is the SBR version of Josh Hamilton.

I'm pretty sure there was a fallout between him and his wife. This is what Kraken does when he's facing adversity, he heads straight for something to numb the pain.

Straighten yourself out, Kraken. You're not in your 20s anymore. The shit is going to make your heart explode. Don't make me pull up YouTube videos of LouisvilleKid to give you examples of your brain deteriorating. No offense to Louisvillekid, of course.

Or maybe you want to end up like AutoDonk, with his impotent cokk, rambling on the internet about his great exploits of yesteryear. Is this what you want, Kraken???

I swear to God if I was at your house right now, I would punch you in the face, tie you to a chair, and force you to watch as I make sweet love to your wife. THIS IS THE KIND OF WAKE UP CALL YOU NEED.

I'm tired of your bullshit.

Motherfukker.

God bless you, buddy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, and gauchojake

Auto Donk

giant.... i'm not gonna get into details for a variety of reasons (including without limitation boring you with the totally awesome sexual antics), but i'll sum it up by saying "yesteryear = epic last night" with the wife.......

and if the condition of my kahk is "impotent," the boys over at pfizer are going out of business.......

and lastly, my ramblings about past exploits must have had a subliminal effect on you, as for some strange reason you just happened to seize on the very topic of my ramblings above in responding to Kraken, and now want to fuk the wife of a coked up dude with a soft kahk while he's forced to watch........

you might want to give that dude in your avatar a quick call for some advice........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-31-15 at 06:55 AM.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Who need it when you have Jesus.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I find doing blow way different if I do it sober or am drinking. I don't even like it sober, it's a lot more fun if you are wasted as well. You also do not notice the burning of the nose and gross drips as much if you are pounding drinks.
    It's subtle, but to me this is the most insane post in this thread.

If you're gonna do blow without drinking - consider having a cup of coffee instead. It's easier, less expensive, and, frankly, more enjoyable.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

So I took Donks and Bricks advice and just blew the rest of the bag this AM. It was good for about an hour.

For those that said it's a party drug, you're exactly right.

The crash sucked balls and was right in the middle of the day. I met a guy for lunch, the first 15-20 mins were good then I started waning. The last hour was misery.

I had absolutey no appetite, nose hurt and was raw.

Count me out fellas, that shit ainmt for me.

I'll stick to my oxy's

hats off to anyone that endures those crashes weekly, or more.
    Kraken ,

let me just say this. Cocaine unfortunately can kill you and also it seems be controlled by people who for the most part lack morals.

and i'm not saying you should do cocaine but.... it sounds like the coke that you had was very poor quality.

Good cocaine will give you a euphoria that last much longer than 1 hour off a single line. Good cocaine will not cause your nose to hurt or bleed.

Good cocaine is amazing and all i need was 1 tiny line and i had a great night. went bowling some chicks it was tons of fun.

but the reality is that it is very addicting and most people who sell it will cut it ... my advice is find a better hook up but don't make a habit of it.

maybe just a celebration type thing with a fine glass of red wine and a nice cuban cigar on the golf course.

First 1234 Last