muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember when this happened to you?

If you're white, I doubt it.

I showed this to my black friend and he laughed. I have no way of proving him right/wrong, but he has no reason to lie (unless he somehow supported Zimmerman, hates Al Sharpton and still has a secret black panther agenda).

He said he could remember at least 3 times as a teen having cops talk to him like this (in fairness, he was a skateboarder, and with no skate park, they tended to know a lot of cops on a first name basis)

But if this happens even sporadically to you as a kid/teen, what the penetrate does that do to your psyche? Or your opinion of the law or those we trust to enforce it?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is there a part 1 to this video? I see them handcuffing someone in the background.

muldoon

That's the only video I see.

So let's say they did break the law, or fit the description.

"if you f\*\*k with me I'll break you legs"
    "because I feel like arresting you"

This is who we trust in court when it's "his word versus my word"?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is there a part 1 to this video? I see them handcuffing someone in the background.
    Here is part 1

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cop showed up at my house recently to deal with some punk breaking my son's windshield, said they weren't gonna take a report and the d.a. wasn't going to accept charg..... he didn't even get the second syllable of "charg-es" out of his mouth before I, having already quaffed two-three bourbon high balls, immediately interrupted with "then you and I are gonna have a mother fckin' problem......"

getting more disgruntled with cops by the day........

pussy said it was now a "civil matter,".... told him the official complaint coming his way for being a lazy mother fkin' donut eating pussy will be a civil matter as well, and will stay on his lazy ass record til he retires..........

have a good day, officer fkface.........

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I believe it might actually be a sexual assault going on by the officer. If you pause the video you see the cop cuffing the man, man's pant down to the back of his thighs, rear end and underwear exposed. Poor dude.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I believe it might actually be a sexual assault going on by the officer. If you pause the video you see the cop cuffing the man, man's pant down to the back of his thighs, rear end and underwear exposed. Poor dude.
    Thank you, officer Hastert, may I have another?!?!?!?"

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    cop showed up at my house recently to deal with some punk breaking my son's windshield, said they weren't gonna take a report and the d.a. wasn't going to accept charg..... he didn't even get the second syllable of "charg-es" out of his mouth before I, having already quaffed two-three bourbon high balls, immediately interrupted with "then you and I are gonna have a mother fckin' problem......"

pussy said it was now a "civil matter,".... told him the official complaint coming his way for being a lazy mother fkin' donut eating pussy will be a civil matter as well, and will stay on his lazy ass record til he retires..........

Now have a black dude say the same thing.

Just see if he wants anything special mentioned in his eulogy first.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Somehow this is how I imagine the Donk man handling the encounters with the guys in Harris County

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...o33Tk8nQpQFO8B

Auto Donk

I COULD post the video of the pussy driving away.... i htink i did save that on my iphone....

if the charges aren't ultimately accpeted, by the d.a., and the complaint against the officer is pursued, I will indeed post the "names redacted" report as I know he will quote me as yelling at him "then you and I are gonna have a mother fkin' problem".........

https://youtu.be/nAQVGx1vzrk
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-29-15 at 06:35 PM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I live in Minneapolis and those vids are awesome! MPD are scum.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

White guy here...I grew up in a pretty small town and was constantly harassed by the cops. I was once pulled over riding my bike when I was like 13. Never had them say some shit like that though. Cops are shitheads for the most part. When you want them around there isn't one to be found, when you don't want them around there's a million of em.