Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Dennis Hastert MYSTERY???? REALLY??? no mystery here.....

so, former House Speaker Dennis Hastert has been paying tens of thousands of dollars in hush money, and is now under indictment for bank fraud, etc.....

and the media is stating "no one knows what the hush money was for, but it stems from his days as a teacher and WRESTLING COACH at a high school.........

no one knows????? Are you kidding me?????

I f'n know:

he had homosexual relations with a student(s) on the f'n wrestling team..... this is as easy as it gets.....

you heard it here first.... he's pure-d Sanduskied it........ what is it with these midwestern "coaches" having to get some young kahk?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Foxcatcher.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Yea, you're probably correct donk. The crazy part for me is to assume he's the only corrupt politician. Look at the Harry Reid's, Nancy Pelosi's etc etc. who assume the duties as a elected represenative making decent wages before coming to office in whatever field they worked and after few years in office they're like freaking Donald Trump in assets etc. No corruption with that?

jtoler

Dont understand why nothing is ever done about these old perves in politics with their male call boys.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont understand why nothing is ever done about these old perves in politics with their male call boys.
    J, it's accepted and encouraged behavior regardless of what your party affiliation is. Once a new member is compromised make no mistake about it, they're mis-conduct is recorded and now you have a politician who will do anything say a particular group wants or fear having misdeeds published.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    J, it's accepted and encouraged behavior regardless of what your party affiliation is. Once a new member is compromised make no mistake about it, they're mis-conduct is recorded and now you have a politician who will do anything say a particular group wants or fear having misdeeds published.
    Seems to overwhelmingly be more of a GOP thing, no?

Auto Donk

on a somewhat related note, maybe this is why WussyBobbyWaves keeps sending his seedy boyfriend into bars to offer me blowjobs.....

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems to overwhelmingly be more of a GOP thing, no?
    I'd agree with that. Seems the GOP likes the stinky finger, but all are corrupted one way or another. Don't fall for the fake left right paradigm, they all get along just fine behind closed doors. Just look at todays Congress and Senate.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    on a somewhat related note, maybe this is why WussyBobbyWaves keeps sending his seedy boyfriend into bars to offer me blowjobs.....

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Bigger mystery is why is this coming to light now, guy has been out of the public eye for years

recon1
    Yep

Good question.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good question.
    damn you're a moron. it's a thing because he set off alarms by structuring the payoff withdraws. coincidentally, he is the reason why such laws exist (part of the patriot act that he rammed down our throats when he was speaker of the house).

Auto Donk

note to forum: as of about 5:30 p.m., all news networks confirming the obvious, previously "broke by the AD Press"... yes, AD, not the AP, that this dickweed molested a male student.............

Auto Donk Press, 5-29-15, cr.

Auto Donk

ps.... if there are any senators, congressmen, govenors, state legislators, mayors, city councilmen, aldermen, little league v.p.'s, scoutmasters, etc. out there that want a hot looking stud to give em a handjob, and then buy their silence, I'll only charge you $995,000.00 in hush money for a five minute session...........

#dirkdiggler