TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: 5 Dogs Surround A King Cobra Snake

I don't know what to make of this video? At first I laughed a little... because these dogs are taking shots at this snake. But why? Are they hungry? Trained a certain way? I don't get it? Someone fill me in.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Just spend 10 minutes watching videos of Cobras.

PASS.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Feel bad for the cobra being gang beat like that hope he made it out of there.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

boy that poor cobra got bent over like a shotgun and fukked in the ass

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8860

That happens every day in the US. It's called The Police, and Gang Bangers.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't know what to make of this video? At first I laughed a little... because these dogs are taking shots at this snake. But why? Are they hungry? Trained a certain way? I don't get it? Someone fill me in.

Just natural instincts of dogs to fight a snake. I killed a copperhead by pinning his head with a stick, took out my pocket-knife and cut it's head off not long ago. as a prank I took the snakes body placed it on driveway and when neighbors dog and my dog came to greet me the immediate reaction was like what you saw in video. Both the dogs first jumped about 3' off ground first because they recognize the danger in snakes. Once saw a horse standing in a pastor start acting violently stomping on ground and bucking, then the donkey came over to investigate and started doing same. When i got into pastor to see what the deal was i saw one of the largest rattlers I've ever seen. Domestic cats will too kill a snake. It's just normal behavior for animals to kill snakes or die trying.