Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Tips, and value hints for DIRECT TV purchasing

Go!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's absolutely no need to purchase with all these free websites streaming live data… I have a minimum cable plan and watch everything else on the Internet very good quality

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

[QUOTE=jjgold;24063263]There's absolutely no need to purchase with all these free websites streaming live data… I have a minimum cable plan and watch everything else on the Internet very good quality[/QUO

Pass

Next

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

[QUOTE=Fishhead;24063355]
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There's absolutely no need to purchase with all these free websites streaming live data… I have a minimum cable plan and watch everything else on the Internet very good quality[/QUO

Pass

Next
    Only squares have cable fish head.

You are too sharp for cable.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

I was with Directv for 18 years. They will negotiate prices with you every 6 months, as credits you negotiate will only last that long. You have to say "cancel" at the first voice prompt when you call or "check contract date" this gets you to the retention department which has the authority to deal. If you don't do this you will be stuck with the frontline staff, which can only offer you useless things like a month of free cinnemax. I was able to get decent credits, and the free NFL and NBA package every year, by being persistant.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

two words....

access card

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

access cards fail all the time

Too much hassle

Fishhead build your own dish its not that hard with some tech knowledge and wiring backround

Also easy to steal your neighbors signal with Coronon Boxes, Lasetta Cables, Encoding Box and bootstrapping device.