TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Photo: You Can Trade/Sell Your Baby For Drugs On Craigslist???

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

that right there is about as heartless of a person you're going to find

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

LOL. Mary Jane Akunt.

Reminds me of the Ebay auction for an ass-kicking.

Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally. I am 6'0" and weigh over 230 lbs. If you win this auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass. I guarantee that I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating. I will do this under two conditions:

1) You or anyone else does not press charges against me(after all, you bought the ass-kicking),
    2) You do not fight back or attempt to physically harm me in any other manner (this is your ass getting kicked, not mine).

Buyer provides round-trip plane ticket to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare to your house and back. If you are not close to an airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation. Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you completely randomly. Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses for if I need to stay in a hotel or buy food for myself during the trip. Most likely though I will just fly in, kick your ass, and then leave.

Upon my arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping, or showering, or any other time during the day/night when you are most vulnerable. During this beating I may damage one or more of your household items, if I have to break glass to get into your home or knock over furniture if you attempt to run from me. This should be expected by you, and covered in my expenses. If you are married or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little bit, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous. They should be informed of this, and expect it as well.

Bidding starts at one cent ($0.01) but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ass.

I will accept check, ***********, or Paypal. Or you could just let me use your valid *********** for a few days and we'll call it even.

SP216
    SP216's Avatar Become A Pro!

People troll CL to get their stuff posted on the intrrnet.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a guy i know once got paid by a nfl player -- the player approached him in a trendy bar in H-town -- to beat his ass while he (the player) jerked off wearing nothing but a pair of panties..... $1000 bucks, the guy paid him back at his hotel room before the episode.....

friend says the guy blew his load about four punches in..... said it was the easiest grand he ever made....... and no, the friend didn't have to undress or anything, just punch the freak while the latter rubbed one out...... big caucasian offensive lineman....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    a guy i know once got paid by a nfl player -- the player approached him in a trendy bar in H-town -- to beat his ass while he (the player) jerked off wearing nothing but a pair of panties..... $1000 bucks, the guy paid him back at his hotel room before the episode.....

friend says the guy blew his load about four punches in..... said it was the easiest grand he ever made....... and no, the friend didn't have to undress or anything, just punch the freak while the latter rubbed one out...... big caucasian offensive lineman....
    Yeah... the priest diddling in their youth forever leaves a mark
    Did it continue at ND?... meh, never know
    Least he fits right in @ Jerry's Gloryhole

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

would u guys still bang this chick?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    a guy i know once got paid by a nfl player -- the player approached him in a trendy bar in H-town -- to beat his ass while he (the player) jerked off wearing nothing but a pair of panties.....
    Correction: that's a male prostitute you know.

Anyway, summer is here. How about you and me go camping?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Correction: that's a male prostitute you know.

Anyway, summer is here. How about you and me go camping?
    I don't know if it qualifies as prostitution since he wasn't being paid for his kahk, but rather only four punches. In Borat's words, no hand relief was given, no ass was invaded, and no oral cop......

I think I could get him off.....

of the charges.....

with my f'n bar card